Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Graduate Trainees At Mannich Consulting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainees At Mannich Consulting (4783 Views)

Graduate Trainees At Pedabo / Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 / Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Trainees At Mannich Consulting by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 16, 2014
Mannich Consulting Services - Our Client, a Leader in the FMCG Industry is currently seeking for immediate employment, suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:

Job Position: Graduate Trainee

Position Requirements
●Fresh graduates (No experience required)
●B.Sc./HND Graduates of Accountancy, Economics, Banking & Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Business Administration, Computer Science, Marketing, Food Science and Technology, Engineering or other related numerate disciplines.
●Minimum of second class division or Upper Credit
●Good, passionate inter-personal skill and ability to effectively fit into a team
●Excellent oral and written communication skills
●Smart intelligent and likeable disposition
●Analytical and lateral thinking skills
●Passion for research and learning
●Not more than 27 years of age.

Application Closing Date
15th January, 2015

How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply by submitting their updated CV and cover letter to: mannichconsultingservices@gmail.com, using the job title as subject of the mail.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Graduate Trainees At Mannich Consulting by TheRealAdonye(m): 1:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
Nice..
Re: Graduate Trainees At Mannich Consulting by CHM11: 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
mannichconsultingservices@gmail.com

Awon gmail tun ti de oh.....

*++++++Sends mail
Re: Graduate Trainees At Mannich Consulting by francizy(m): 7:47am On Dec 17, 2014
MarvellousGod:
Mannich Consulting Services - Our Client, a Leader in the FMCG Industry is currently seeking for immediate employment, suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:

Job Position: Graduate Trainee

Position Requirements
●Fresh graduates (No experience required)
●B.Sc./HND Graduates of Accountancy, Economics, Banking & Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Business Administration, Computer Science, Marketing, Food Science and Technology, Engineering or other related numerate disciplines.
●Minimum of second class division or Upper Credit
●Good, passionate inter-personal skill and ability to effectively fit into a team
●Excellent oral and written communication skills
●Smart intelligent and likeable disposition
●Analytical and lateral thinking skills
●Passion for research and learning
●Not more than 27 years of age.

Application Closing Date
15th January, 2015

How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply by submitting their updated CV and cover letter to: mannichconsultingservices@gmail.com, using the job title as subject of the mail.

How do I prepare cover letter for an organization I don't know their address?
Tried searching for their websiteon google, didn't see any, checked LinkedIn, nothing was there, tried vconnect, it wasn't listed there probably..
So how do I prepare cover letter for that kinda organization? Or can you help us with their corporate address?
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainees At Mannich Consulting by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 17, 2014
francizy:

How do I prepare cover letter for an organization I don't know their address?
Tried searching for their website, didn't see any, tried vconnect, it wasn't listed there probably..
So how do I prepare cover letter for that kinda organization? Or can you help us with their corporate address?
Thank you.
I saw the vacancy on another job site and posted it here, I don't know anything about the company.....

You can use 'To whom it may concern' or simply 'The Human Resource Manager, Mannich Consulting services. ' or Ignore the address and Simply strt your application with. ... APPLICATION FOR BLA BLA, then continue your letter. ..
Re: Graduate Trainees At Mannich Consulting by TheRealAdonye(m): 8:57am On Dec 17, 2014
But shey they're recruiting for another company?
Re: Graduate Trainees At Mannich Consulting by francizy(m): 9:15am On Dec 17, 2014
MarvellousGod:
I saw the vacancy on another job site and posted it here, I don't know anything about the company.....

You can use 'To whom it may concern' or simply 'The Human Resource Manager, Mannich Consulting services. ' or Ignore the address and Simply strt your application with. ... APPLICATION FOR BLA BLA, then continue your letter. ..

OK thanks man.
Re: Graduate Trainees At Mannich Consulting by francizy(m): 9:20am On Dec 17, 2014
TheRealAdonye:
But shey they're recruiting for another company?

Yes they are. The more reason why I don't understand why they need cover letter..
Some small recruiting firms, that their addresses can be easily obtained, will just have u write them a good email and attach your CV to it.
I just hope they are for real cuz I don't want to loose my life come 2015 oh..
Trying to be careful cuz ritual killings are on the increase.
I will apply sha. Then I keep making enquiries about them..

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainees At Mannich Consulting by davide470(m): 10:06am On Dec 17, 2014
francizy:

Yes they are. The more reason why I don't understand why they need cover letter..
Some small recruiting firms, that their addresses can be easily obtained, will just have u write them a good email and attach your CV to it.
I just hope they are for real cuz I don't want to loose my life come 2015 oh..
Trying to be careful cuz ritual killings are on the increase.

I will apply sha. Then I keep making enquiries about them..
When did you finish NYSC? undecided
Re: Graduate Trainees At Mannich Consulting by TheRealAdonye(m): 10:20am On Dec 17, 2014
Fixed..

francizy:

OK thanks man Lady.
Re: Graduate Trainees At Mannich Consulting by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 17, 2014
How am I sure this Mannich Consulting is real? Have checked online no details in terms of (location, web site, etc), not even on Vconnect. Somebody should help clear my doubt mbok.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainees At Mannich Consulting by Maya2pretty(f): 11:22am On Dec 17, 2014
davide470:
#Epic grin
Re: Graduate Trainees At Mannich Consulting by smsshola(m): 11:23am On Dec 17, 2014
what wl b d content of the cover letter?

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainees At Mannich Consulting by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 17, 2014
davide470:

Lol. Be nice. cheesy
Re: Graduate Trainees At Mannich Consulting by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
davide470:
Lols... saw it but didn't want to reply. ... wonder how sending an email will cause someone losing his life or being used for ritual undecided undecided

He never find job wella, people like me that have sent out hundreds of email for job considerations would have been buried a long time ago. grin grin

TheRealAdonye:
Fixed..
smiley smiley
Re: Graduate Trainees At Mannich Consulting by francizy(m): 4:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
davide470:

Feb, why ask?
Re: Graduate Trainees At Mannich Consulting by francizy(m): 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
MarvellousGod:
Lols... saw it but didn't want to reply. ... wonder how sending an email will cause someone losing his life or being used for ritual undecided undecided

He never find job wella, people like me that have sent out hundreds of email for job considerations would have been buried a long time ago. grin grin

smiley smiley

Hehehehe, try using Joberman, job.naij, olx or jobrapido for jobs, then you understand what am talking about. Too many scam jobs there..
Its better to be careful you know. I've sent out close to a hundred too if not more and I don't have any right now, but am still careful cuz I like my life. Unlike the people that wanna commit suicide, I still have hope and believe that job am looking for will come.
It wouldn't hurt u to try a lill bit and find out about the firm you are applying to, will it?
Re: Graduate Trainees At Mannich Consulting by francizy(m): 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
Thanks for this! Exactly what I was talking about. Nigerian graduates are so so desperate that they don't give a tiniest 4k about getting info. Once they see job openings, they apply. I guess they've not seen GNLD trends here on nairaland.
Also pointed it out that its risky sending out info and some people and making fun of me. If the Mannich eventually call them for test, won't they go for it? Or I guess they will go with bodyguards/security guards to write the test.
Its better to be safe and act with caution cuz apart from the ritual thing, people are raiped, robbed, duped, etc on daily basis in this country and the least a graduate should do is think things straight before acting hastily.

Godditex:
How am I sure this Mannich Consulting is real? Have checked online no details in terms of (location, web site, etc), not even on Vconnect. Somebody should help clear my doubt mbok.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainees At Mannich Consulting by Lero15(m): 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
francizy:
Thanks for this! Exactly what I was talking about. Nigerian graduates are so so desperate that they don't give a tiniest 4k about getting info. Once they see job openings, they apply. I guess they've not seen GNLD trends here on nairaland.
Also pointed it out that its risky sending out info and some people and making fun of me. If the Mannich eventually call them for test, won't they go for it? Or I guess they will go with bodyguards/security guards to write the test.
Its better to be safe and act with caution cuz apart from the ritual thing, people are raiped, robbed, duped, etc on daily basis in this country and the least a graduate should do is think things straight before acting hastily.

Some employers these days don't make job advert very explicit.

Just apply and observe...

Job no too dey Naija o
Re: Graduate Trainees At Mannich Consulting by francizy(m): 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
Lero15:

Some employers these days don't make job advert very explicit.

Just apply and observe...

Job no too dey Naija o

Ok
Re: Graduate Trainees At Mannich Consulting by teevyne01: 7:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
Really I tnk its sick, d recent trends we are witnessing. How will a recruiting firm be 'unsearchable'? Apparently dey mean if u wanted to give dem a job, den u r on ur own big time.. It jst doesn't make any sense

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainees At Mannich Consulting by MaziOmenuko: 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
Please do apply for the job if you need a job. I've not heard of the firm before; but my friend applied and got sent an invitee immediately. He is scheduled for tomorrow. Unfortunately, he is not in Lag so he forwarded the address to me 2 days ago to help him check it out to know if its worth the risk. The address he sent me says 205 Borno way, Ladipo street, Total Bus stop, Ebute metta. A code was sent with the msg.

Some firms can't afford the big money being charged by workforce and co so they settle for smaller recruiting firms; especially when they need workers immediately.

I hope this helps someone out there.

Goodluck.
Re: Graduate Trainees At Mannich Consulting by 4oyrsExperience(m): 10:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
And u've finally killed it with the address u jst wrote.... Borno way ebute metta! As in, na dem gangan b d #1 GNLD scammer in lagos......infact, dey deserve an award!! Pls tell ur frend to go with his 8k registration fee

Talking from my 40 years experience in lagos

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainees At Mannich Consulting by francizy(m): 12:04am On Dec 18, 2014
LoL, I can imagine in this situation where one is without job, some people will waste tfair to go gist with GNLD marketers..
They know Nigerian job seekers are desperate and gullible so they are exploiting that fact.. I'd rather give that tfair to beggers than waste it to go get scammed.

And which reasonable firm sends you an invite immediately after applying for their jobs? grin grin grin
I'd rather be insulted here than have people tell me sorry for attending a useless interview... angry
Guys please apply, go for their interview and keep me posted, I still have close to a month to make up my mind whether to apply or not.. Thanks grin grin grin

4oyrsExperience:
And u've finally killed it with the address u jst wrote.... Borno way ebute metta! As in, na dem gangan b d #1 GNLD scammer in lagos......infact, dey deserve an award!! Pls tell ur frend to go with his 8k registration fee

Re: Graduate Trainees At Mannich Consulting by MaziOmenuko: 4:54am On Dec 18, 2014
4oyrsExperience:

Na waooh! If this is really GNLD guys, then someone needs to do something or report these guys. For fvck sake, they shouldn't be wasting people's time and money in the guise of recruitment.

Thanks btw.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainees At Mannich Consulting by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 18, 2014
So GNLD things? grin grin grin grin tongue....

Una kpele
Re: Graduate Trainees At Mannich Consulting by hapiness44(f): 7:35am On Dec 18, 2014
Haaahaaaa..d infamous borno way!..this GNLD people no go kill person!..
Re: Graduate Trainees At Mannich Consulting by Cpumping(m): 11:30am On Dec 18, 2014
francizy:

OK thanks man.

She is not 'man' she is a lady.
MarvelousGod u shd indicate ur sex
Re: Graduate Trainees At Mannich Consulting by Estorico: 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
MaziOmenuko:
Please do apply for the job if you need a job. I've not heard of the firm before; but my friend applied and got sent an invitee immediately. He is scheduled for tomorrow. Unfortunately, he is not in Lag so he forwarded the address to me 2 days ago to help him check it out to know if its worth the risk. The address he sent me says 205 Borno way, Ladipo street, Total Bus stop, Ebute metta. A code was sent with the msg.

Some firms can't afford the big money being charged by workforce and co so they settle for smaller recruiting firms; especially when they need workers immediately.

I hope this helps someone out there.

Goodluck.
That address looks like one of the Gnld's

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainees At Mannich Consulting by francizy(m): 12:27pm On Dec 18, 2014
OK

Cpumping:

She is not 'man' she is a lady.
MarvelousGod u shd indicate ur sex

(1) (2) (Reply)

Distributorship Rights / See The List Of All The Federal Government Jobs In Nigeria 2018 And How To Apply / Apata & Ascott Limited Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.