Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,379 members, 7,846,612 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

History Of Fuel Price Increases In Nigeria. - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / History Of Fuel Price Increases In Nigeria. (18032 Views)

History Of Some Top Nigerian Universities / History Of Cultism/confraternities In Nigeria / Babcock University Increases School Fees, Now Up To N3million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: History Of Fuel Price Increases In Nigeria. by Larow(m): 10:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
erico2k2:

me IGBO grin grin grin grin grin guy you foool ehhh sotey GOAT sef know say dem wise pass YOU where I pass B Igbo?
Asking of light ahah check very well i don't live in Nigeria so the question of electricity wont come into play,Next silly quote from you
ok! 4 burundi where u de stay, info no reach u say ur ppl se suffer? Why won't u support a non performing president when u don't even stay here to experience d hardship! Moreover, its a sheer waste of valuable tym to be replying ppl like u! Talking as if ur mouth na yansh! U probably might be a PDP thug sef, who knows? Hopeless baboon!
Re: History Of Fuel Price Increases In Nigeria. by Amacaco: 3:27am On Dec 17, 2014
What is not clear from this post by op is how Gowon increased the pump price from 6k to 8.45k. Do we have any other denomination lower than the kobo? If the 8.45k is N8.45k, why was the price still 9k when Murtala was in power. The same question goes for the prices and increments from Murtala's tenure to Babangida. However my calculations show the following percentages for some of the increments:
Shonekan- 614%
Obasanjo(1999)- 275%
Babangida - 250%
Jonathan - 49%
But I am inclined to believe that more have been done under Jonathan than any of those listed above. Buhari who did not do any increment during his tenure was the chief beneficiary of the increment under Abacha through the PTF.
Re: History Of Fuel Price Increases In Nigeria. by erico2k2(m): 3:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
Larow:
ok! 4 burundi where u de stay, info no reach u say ur ppl se suffer? Why won't u support a non performing president when u don't even stay here to experience d hardship! Moreover, its a sheer waste of valuable tym to be replying ppl like u! Talking as if ur mouth na yansh! U probably might be a PDP thug sef, who knows? Hopeless baboon!
I knew you r gonna come up with something stupid Burundi, nah there ur father dey stay abi o n top tree, I have told U B4, I don't care who rule 9ja as far as they can deliver,U brain slow 2much to understand,hardship is 4 people like you who fail to develop their self.
Re: History Of Fuel Price Increases In Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 24, 2016
Buhari has also just joined the select few leaders that actually dropped fuel prices.

Abacha also initially reduced fuel prices when he first took over from Ernest Shonekan.
GenBuhari:
Godd bless Buhari no fuel price increase

God bless Yara dua only price drop

God bless Abacha for using his net N6 price increase to fund the PTF to improve infrastructure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

JAMB Blacklists 3 CBT Centres / UNILAG Becomes First Nigerian University To Get TV License – Official / 4 Reason why Apprenticeship Is Better Than College Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.