Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,835 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Staphylococcus Aureus :how We Got Solution From Nature20.dr.nature. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Staphylococcus Aureus :how We Got Solution From Nature20.dr.nature. (1291 Views)

Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) / Anybody Got Solution For Bald Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Staphylococcus Aureus :how We Got Solution From Nature20.dr.nature. by skinworldk: 10:28am On Dec 16, 2014
Me and my wife were Victim of Staphylococcus Aureus for 5 years , I went for scan and it also shows PID (Pelvic Inflammatory Disease) we were dejected because of Infertility after 7 years of Marriage. we consulted with Doctor who confirmed me as having Azospermia on arrival with a results from the Laboratory ,we went for blood culture ,result says staphylococcus Aureus incubated under 37 degrees Celsius. we were placed on Antibiotics Zinnat at first which we took for a week,we were relieved but symptoms resurfaced after sometime,the treatment go on and on with different Antibiotics ,we became fed up , we resorted to Alternatives \ herbal ,but the challenges remains, my wife mostly was worried due to my mothers usual visit and countenance .We had some serious differences which almost led to divorce. we stayed at Ijaiye area of Lagos state,ijaiye ifako local Govt.my wife saw a Poster which says STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS \ INFERTILITY NATURAL SOLUTION,CALL 08136811277.We decided to give it a try ,He gave us a liquid content therapy and asked us to buy a detoxifier LIving bitters or Swedish bitters,he advised us mostly on Nutrition .sceptically based on our past experience of non working medications, we used it for 1 month, we experienced great change ,we decided to take another one based on the positive effects ,that month my wife missed her period for the first time ,my wife rushed to buy PT KIT the next morning to check with first morning urine.it says positive ,blood test confirmed positive ,she was pregnant. I sent a text and called him about the good news, he graced our naming ceremony at Millennium estate ,along Alagbado road,Ijaiye.On staphylococcus Aureus. the symptoms stopped,no Pid ,but he warned us to keep to some rules if not staph.would get back. Please note: I later saw his number and thread addressing the same issue on Naira land and accusations and request for Testimony,we have a bouncing baby boy ,kicking and living ,I won't hide what God used him for in our lives,this is the truth about our experience with Nature20,Doctor Nature.I understand we would be called his paid moniker and all sort of Names but I. have cleared my conscience by telling the world our Testimony.We would not in anyway engage on any argument with anyone .Our experience may be different from ours,this is our own Mr.and Mrs.Oluwa. N:B : We are member of Naira land since last year, we met him through public poster,we knew him on Nairsaland again through his phone number and thread.

(1) (Reply)

An Overview On Menstrual Pain(cramps) / What Could Be The Problem? / Signs You Are Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.