Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

/>¤</~~king Of Poets Tourney - Group D : Fuckyouhard Vs Sosiqdude~~/>¤</ - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / />¤</~~king Of Poets Tourney - Group D : Fuckyouhard Vs Sosiqdude~~/>¤</ (862 Views)

|«« CLASH_OF_THE_KNIGHTS| Gottoboy Vs Sosiqdude|»»| / Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard / Bloody Clash Ii Fuckyouhard Vs 007bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

/>¤</~~king Of Poets Tourney - Group D : Fuckyouhard Vs Sosiqdude~~/>¤</ by ElymaxCray: 11:23am On Dec 16, 2014
Title = Karma!

Description = just make sure you're talking about karma...

Criteria = tourney rules!

Deadline is THURSDAY THE 18th OF DECEMBER. 4pm prompt!
Re: />¤</~~king Of Poets Tourney - Group D : Fuckyouhard Vs Sosiqdude~~/>¤</ by sosiqdude(m): 10:40pm On Dec 16, 2014
Checks!

Re: />¤</~~king Of Poets Tourney - Group D : Fuckyouhard Vs Sosiqdude~~/>¤</ by fuckyouhard: 5:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
what a topic!!

fork!
............freestylin

.........i stay away from the clowns/

................. with head held high, am tough n proud/ ....... reached out for the throne.. but the krone... touched the crown/ cos he bought the crowd!/...... took it with a smooth face, can't afford a frown/ ...cos i know the karma rule. . . .what goes around comes around//
................i can be psychic and bold/...enough...to frighten a troll/ when i fight for a goal/...told bis to die, his writin is old/....he insisted to make the title his own/....but then came emaprince and krone.....puttin a fight for the throne/ and the poor bis fell........ losin twice in a row!//
..........darkrebel, gotto, krone/........bloody barca faggs.... think messi holds the throne/ ......but lo, behold!/ there's only one name in the news now...........RONALDO!//
.........kim kardashian! quick to find faults, but this poosie so wack/.....the foolish slow f@g/ always hoopin shoulders/ elywack caught him scoopin old bars/......from the base of joshua .....till the synagogue buildin collapsed!!!//
..........limerick can brag/...but his rhymin is wack!/ no lie, it's a fact/ ....i sigh at his tracks/ they used to hype him as nas/...but now we take arachnid fact ......at every line the f@g spat/......cos he's known to 'bite on web'........ spider attack!//
................so whoever's gettin applause/...in the day, should be ready to defend it at dusk/...and beware he don't fall//

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: />¤</~~king Of Poets Tourney - Group D : Fuckyouhard Vs Sosiqdude~~/>¤</ by ElymaxCray: 5:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
****closed*****

both get no point for this tie.....
Re: />¤</~~king Of Poets Tourney - Group D : Fuckyouhard Vs Sosiqdude~~/>¤</ by sosiqdude(m): 5:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
fuckyouhard:
what a topic!!

fork!
............freestylin
grin
fuckyouhard:
what a topic!!

fork!
............freestylin

Make we drop on sunday
Re: />¤</~~king Of Poets Tourney - Group D : Fuckyouhard Vs Sosiqdude~~/>¤</ by fuckyouhard: 6:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
ElymaxCray:
****closed*****

fork u! how wud i know i had a battle...and foolish krone didn't even inform me
Re: />¤</~~king Of Poets Tourney - Group D : Fuckyouhard Vs Sosiqdude~~/>¤</ by sosiqdude(m): 6:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
ElymaxCray:
****closed*****

I suppose to win this cos I check and fuckyouhard didn't...

So he did no show...cos he didn't check... I win this
Re: />¤</~~king Of Poets Tourney - Group D : Fuckyouhard Vs Sosiqdude~~/>¤</ by kr0ne(m): 6:54pm On Dec 20, 2014
sosiqdude:

Na you suppose disqualify self coz u get time to drop for FFR while ur thread was open, but Fyh no know say him get battle. I promised to tell him but forgot, so I believe he's seeing this just now. Drop your verse abeg
Re: />¤</~~king Of Poets Tourney - Group D : Fuckyouhard Vs Sosiqdude~~/>¤</ by fuckyouhard: 7:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
sosiqdude:

if they close it like that i'd give u the win.....i have the right to
Re: />¤</~~king Of Poets Tourney - Group D : Fuckyouhard Vs Sosiqdude~~/>¤</ by sosiqdude(m): 8:16pm On Dec 20, 2014
Make we leave it...this one don pass.,
Re: />¤</~~king Of Poets Tourney - Group D : Fuckyouhard Vs Sosiqdude~~/>¤</ by ElymaxCray: 5:27pm On Dec 21, 2014
I've been really busy lately. I don't have time for all this time wasting...
You guys should always endeavour to stick to time abeg..
You can drop your verses.
KR0NE holla @ fyh..
Re: />¤</~~king Of Poets Tourney - Group D : Fuckyouhard Vs Sosiqdude~~/>¤</ by kr0ne(m): 5:52pm On Dec 21, 2014
ElymaxCray:
I've been really busy lately. I don't have time for all this time wasting...
You guys should always endeavour to stick to time abeg..
You can drop your verses.
KR0NE holla @ fyh..
Sosiqdude should drop rather. Fyh dropped on seeing the thread. Meanwhile, vote on Jig's thread too
Re: />¤</~~king Of Poets Tourney - Group D : Fuckyouhard Vs Sosiqdude~~/>¤</ by sosiqdude(m): 10:05pm On Dec 21, 2014
kr0ne:

Sosiqdude should drop rather. Fyh dropped on seeing the thread. Meanwhile, vote on Jig's thread too

No need for my verse...the match is already closed..

I hope for a better one next.

(1) (Reply)

|**|Clash-Of-The-Warlocks|**|Warriblood Vs Heywhizzy|**| / My name is Jack / Huzzle Radio Part 2 Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.