Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered (22377 Views)

Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered / Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC / Fire At National Assembly Building In Abuja: Can Anyone Confirm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
chukwudi44:

See this mumu!!! I thought you idiots said he would not be confirmed. Now he will not stay till February. Okay we de watch.
Why cursing me? The confirmation of Suleiman Abba is no longer news.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
chukwudi44:

What is the big deal in Alhaji Tambuwal entering the NASS?

Shame catch am grin grin grin
Alhaji Tambuwal is currently presiding over the Federal house of representatives though inside aso rock and wadata plaza, he isn't speaker.
Ffuck those two, they don't have the right to determine who should be speaker for the house.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
chukwudi44:

What is the big deal in Alhaji Tambuwal entering the NASS?
Rt. Hon. Aminu Waziri Tambuwal entered the NASS not only as a honourable member of the Green Chamber, but also as the Speaker.
I ga bakwa, agadi nwoke.

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Rt. Hon. Aminu Waziri Tambuwal entered the NASS not only as a honourable member of the Green Chamber, but also as the Speaker.
I ga bakwa, agadi nwoke.

He is Alhaji Aminu Tambuwal the former speaker of the HOR.That is why he has no security details nor does he posses any powers outside apc media outlets
Re: Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
deemdeem:

Shame catch am grin grin grin
Alhaji Tambuwal is currently presiding over the Federal house of representatives though inside aso rock and wadata plaza, he isn't speaker.
Ffuck those two, they don't have the right to determine who should be speaker for the house.

I am waiting for the slowpoke to exhibit his power as speaker before you idiots starts making noise.
Re: Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered by abdulll6afh(m): 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2014
If I am tambuwal any tear dat DRop from my eyes an gas dat I inhaled (teargas) dat police IG must pay 4 it

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
chukwudi44:

He is Alhaji Aminu Tambuwal the former speaker of the HOR.That is why he has no security details nor does he posses any powers outside apc media outlets
Are you this dumb? Is having security detail or having the constitutional authority to preside over the House what determines who a Speaker is?

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered by sunkoye: 3:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
donphilopus:

That Abba is a disgrace to the NPF!
one sule that hit the ground running opposite direction. Who does dat!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
chukwudi44:

I am waiting for the slowpoke to exhibit his power as speaker before you idiots starts making noise.

Ibofool, what else do u expect from him than presiding over the affairs of the house of Representatives?
If Jonathan or whoever is ready to submit next year budget to nass, both Tambuwal and Mark will be sitting together while Jonathan will bow while submitting the budget.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Are you this dumb? Is having security detail or having the constitutional authority to preside over the House what determines who a Speaker is?

If Tambuwal is unable to wield power as speaker, he will only be making a fool of himself as well as belittling the highly venerated office of speaker. What is the essence of the title without any real powers? Tambuwal at the moment is a lame duck speaker as he does not have any real authority or power. The IGP was summoned by the house only for him to end up ridiculing Tambuwal
Re: Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered by sunkoye: 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
slightlyMad:
this guy is the speaker, let the court decide that he is no longer speaker
NO! Jesus Otuoke wants it the other way round.
I know jesus of oyingbo, I know the one for Agege...abeg..which on be jesus otuoke again oo grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2014
chukwudi44:

If Tambuwal is unable to wield power as speaker, he will only be making a fool of himself as well as belittling the highly venerated office of speaker. What is the essence of the title without any real powers? Tambuwal at the moment is a lame duck speaker as he does not have any real authority or power. The IGP was summoned by the house only for him to end up ridiculing Tambuwal

It is obvious you don't know what a lame duck is. Go check Amendment 20 of the US Constitution.
FYI, Tambuwal is at present presiding over the House.

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered by biggmusty(m): 3:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
chukwudi44:

Sowie bro bt ar u in anyway related to president jonah? Cos una daftness dey ooze for same frequency #NoInsultIntended

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered by nobbliss(f): 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2014
Nigerians celebrate mediocre.
Re: Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered by thaoriginator: 3:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
GEJ you see your life! cheesygrincheesy

I can't stop laughing o! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered by Olaolufred(m): 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
chukwudi44:

[size=14pt]HERE IS A SORRY CASE.

THE BRAIN CELLS THAT MADE THE BOLDED IS IN "ENSOLESHYPRENIA" PARALYSIS.
[/size]

9 Likes

Re: Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered by astricker: 4:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
This tambuwal you're all talking about was a PDP member a few seconds ago. I think you need to watch this video and find out who's property he is. They're all the same. Please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT7El58XuHA
Re: Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered by jude33084(m): 4:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
House of Reps Speaker, Aminu Tambuwal, entered the National Assembly Complex this morning Dec. 16th for the first time since the drama at the Assembly ground last month where he and some members of the House were locked out of the building by police.

The House members will be resuming their legislative duties today after they adjourned on Nov. 20th following the fence jumping incident.

http://lindaikeji..in/2014/12/photos-speaker-tambuwal-enters-national.html?m=1

IGP should know by now that he is in a big mess,......a vote of no confidence and he is out undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered by jude33084(m): 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

It is obvious you don't know what a lame duck is. Go check Amendment 20 of the US Constitution.
FYI, Tambuwal is at present presiding over the House.

Try to ignore people like that biko wink

1 Like

Re: Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered by slightlyMad(f): 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
sunkoye:
I know jesus of oyingbo, I know the one for Agege...abeg..which on be jesus otuoke again oo grin

pls help ask doyin okupe, he said jonathan is bearing our burdens

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered by ellguapo: 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
biggmusty:

Sowie bro bt ar u in anyway related to president jonah? Cos una daftness dey ooze for same frequency #NoInsultIntended
chai! Bruh cry

1 Like

Re: Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered by sunkoye: 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
slightlyMad:

pls help ask doyin okupe, he said jonathan is bearing our burdens
...you see...the man is running out of lies... grin grin

Re: Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered by peter4d2(m): 11:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
Olaolufred:

I THANK GOD THAT MY JESUS OF NAZARETH IS EVER FAITHFUL.

HE WILL NEVER SAY 16 IS GREATER THAN 19.

NOR SAY 5 IS GREATER THAN 26,

NOR SAY 7 IS GREATER THAN 19.

THIS SAME GOOFDUCK DECIEVED NIGERIANS TRYING TO USE CHURCH.

SUGBON, AFEFE TI FE, A TI RI FURO ADIYE.

Seriously wat was d figure wen u factor husband n wife dey say its 1
Wen dey tlk abt God d son,God d holy spirit n God d father dey still 1
Obviously sum1 has bin away 4rm his bible 4 too long.
Re: Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered by peter4d2(m): 11:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
Olaolufred:

I THANK GOD THAT MY JESUS OF NAZARETH IS EVER FAITHFUL.

HE WILL NEVER SAY 16 IS GREATER THAN 19.

NOR SAY 5 IS GREATER THAN 26,

NOR SAY 7 IS GREATER THAN 19.

THIS SAME GOOFDUCK DECIEVED NIGERIANS TRYING TO USE CHURCH.

SUGBON, AFEFE TI FE, A TI RI FURO ADIYE.

Seriously wat was d figure wen u factor husband n wife dey say its 1
Wen dey tlk abt God d son,God d holy spirit n God d father dey still 1
Obviously sum1 has bin away 4rm his bible 4 too long.
Try not 2 use lame comparisms dat ur not very sure of.
Re: Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered by Prince047(m): 10:56pm On Dec 26, 2014
nobbliss:
Nigerians celebrate mediocre.

And finally you post!.......Since 2013 that you registered.

Clap...clap...clap cheesy

Strange.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate To Buhari’s SGF, Lawal: You Must go / BON, NEDG Pick Only 5 Political Parties For Debate (See List) / Buhari Celebrates Tinubu 67th Birthday: "Among Nigeria’s Pillar Of Democracy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.