Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,145 members, 7,852,909 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:14 AM

Not Again, 126 School Children Killed This Morning in Pakistan. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Not Again, 126 School Children Killed This Morning in Pakistan. (1160 Views)

My Visual Encounters This Morning In Abuja / BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire / SSS Officer's Children Killed In Their Mother’s Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Again, 126 School Children Killed This Morning in Pakistan. by KEVIND: 12:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
Children among 126 dead in raid claimed by Pakistani Taliban, as military starts an operation on the Peshawar school.
At least 126 people have died in an attack by Pakistani Taliban fighters on a military-run school in Peshawar in Pakistan's northwest, according to a senior official, as military started an ongoing operation on the compound.
Pervez Khattak, the chief minister of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, told local media that Peshawar's Lady Reading Hospital had taken 24 of the dead, while the Combined Military Hospital had taken at least 60.
Dozens were injured, Khattak said, when the fighters stormed the Army Public School on Tuesday morning.
Several explosions have been heard coming the compound.
Army chief en route from Quetta to Peshawar, as rescue operation continues, confirms @AsimBajwaISPR
A spokesman for a faction of the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP), or Pakistani Taliban, said the attackers had been ordered to shoot older students during the raid that started on Tuesday morning.
Shaukat Yousafzai, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa's health minister, said a school function had been going on in the senior section of the school when an explosion went off.
"The matter has largely come under control now. The operation is now complete on the students side, and has moved to the administration block of the school," he said.
"There are no negotiations ongoing at the moment, there is a security forces operation ongoing.
"They have been cleared from the junior section. The explosion occurred in the senior section where there was a [school] function ongoing."
http://m.aljazeera.com/story/20141216742794184[right][/right]
Re: Not Again, 126 School Children Killed This Morning in Pakistan. by Firefire(m): 12:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
Nigerians with copy past undecided

anyway RIP to the dead.
Re: Not Again, 126 School Children Killed This Morning in Pakistan. by KEVIND: 12:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
Firefire post=28928382]Nigerians with copy past undecided

anyway RIP to the dead.

@FireFire, what do you mean by copy paste ? An information was relyed via an international media and i decided to pass the news around, and you're shouting copy paste.so you want me to be at the scene of the incident and send the news to you? Funny!

1 Like

Re: Not Again, 126 School Children Killed This Morning in Pakistan. by Firefire(m): 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
KEVIND:
Firefire post=28928382]Nigerians with copy past undecided

anyway RIP to the dead.

@FireFire, what do you mean by copy paste ? An information was relyed via an international media and i decided to pass the news around, and you're shouting copy paste.so [b]you want me to be at the scene of the incident [/b]and send the news to you? Funny!

It was a painful incidence. embarassed

I was thinking you are in that region cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Not Again, 126 School Children Killed This Morning in Pakistan. by voizofone: 7:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
Religion of peace

1 Like

Re: Not Again, 126 School Children Killed This Morning in Pakistan. by richeso: 9:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
abeg, put or add ''[size=15pt]killed in Pakistan[/size]'' before you rise some people tension up.

just advising.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Name Of Our CBN Governor? / We Never Endorsed Buhari — Ex-mend Commanders / Jonathan Must Divide Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.