Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

The Experience 2008 At Lagos Tbs. Share Ur Opinion With Us. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Experience 2008 At Lagos Tbs. Share Ur Opinion With Us. (2307 Views)

In Ur Opinion, Who Is The Greatest Artist The World Ever Produced? / The Rmj Concert Takes Place At Tbs On The 29th Of August. Its Live On Cnn: / Did You Attend The Experience Concert At TBS? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Experience 2008 At Lagos Tbs. Share Ur Opinion With Us. by Moyo1(m): 8:48pm On Dec 06, 2008
Hello Friends,
How did u see THE EXPERIENCE 2008, Lagos Musical Concert? Share ur view below.
Re: The Experience 2008 At Lagos Tbs. Share Ur Opinion With Us. by mystery12: 6:43pm On Dec 08, 2008
Experience Lagos '08 was really really hot,
the arrangements was spectacular,security was tight,water tight
the crowd was great,
the artists themselves were very much at home here in 9ja,
most of them even made a re-make of our own indegenious songs.
one of them said "let's go there" and every where scathered
if u mised it this year,you realy missed an experience
Chevielle had a remake of some naija songs "jamaican style",she was really cool when she started speaking in jamaikan "patwa",men,the crown went wild, you should have seen it,
tye tribet came on weef all that energy and all that,the crowd responded cool,
even
mary,mary were really really cool that night,one of them(i dont know her name,but the one weef the black hair,cos the other one's hair was coloured red)i mean she could not hold the euphoria, she had to jump out from the stage to meet the crowd, , all the way into the crowd, you should know what that means,that was a great deal of love and security she was feeling right there
in one word, "it's the closest thing to heaven i have ever experienced"
peace.
Re: The Experience 2008 At Lagos Tbs. Share Ur Opinion With Us. by simonseez: 7:09pm On Dec 08, 2008
Experience 2008 was a blast, it was my 1st one and i've already booked seats for the next edition, it was really sad that it had to end the way it did anyway, i really wanted to watch donnie and don moen, they were the main reason i came, the quality of the artists invited showed because when one finishes i'll ask myslef would d next be as good? but performance after performance had me stunned, i was beaten in the rain for bout 2 hours but i know i was happy to be in his presence, , "HE IS HERE", , just like Fred Hammon kept saying,  God bless Pastor Paul and everybody that worked hard to make sure the event took place
Re: The Experience 2008 At Lagos Tbs. Share Ur Opinion With Us. by porkpie(m): 1:02pm On Dec 11, 2008
Nothing spoil even the heaven enjoy the trills n frills the show couldnt stop cos "HE IS HERE".everyone is celebrating cos HE IS HERE not even Dekunle Fuji embarassed shocked angrycan spoil the Show. Just what went wrong wit dat guy on dat day, I think he was overgasted and flagbawhelm by a crowd of over 350,000, some say its stage fright others say di guy no get confednce at all whatever youir views about Dekunle Fuji's perfomance nothing spoil I still enjoy Maself Big time. Its fun all night long. cool :
Re: The Experience 2008 At Lagos Tbs. Share Ur Opinion With Us. by saints2(f): 4:24pm On Dec 11, 2008
The Event was just so massive, It was my 1st time of going and i must confess I was just so overwhelm, every song song was wow, I am not a good dancer but I didnt know when I started going alone the tunes, God bless everyone that has contributed a quota to te event, even the heaven that day were happy thats why it rains its presence, Really God is Here and Fred Hammond Said.

See you next year.
Re: The Experience 2008 At Lagos Tbs. Share Ur Opinion With Us. by coolman208: 7:27pm On Dec 16, 2008
The Experience 2008 would have been the best open show ever in the history of Nigeria. But, unfortunately, something went wrong, the Lord came hard on us all, by opening up the water reservoir and drenched us all. The lesson to be learnt in this year's experience is that as Christians we should learn to increase God as we decrease our ego. I see no reason why the number of the attendees should be communicated at the time it was, and the manner it was announced. The organisers began to glory in their ability rather than God's and the result!!!

Take a cue from what happened to David in 2Samuel 24 vs 10-15:

Don't let us cover up, let's learn a lesson and repent.

The medical case was terrifying, something unusual happened!!! God help us!

(1) (Reply)

Lwkmd! See Choc Boiz: / Rate Beyonce's New Album / DOWNLOAD: Peace & Unity Ft Bwe All Stars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.