Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters (32436 Views)

Whatever Happened To Buhari's Christian Daughter Married To An Igbo Man? / Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
SaharaReporters has confirmed that no biological daughter of Muhammad Buhari, the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) is married to a man from Anambra State or any of the southeast states.
BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORKDEC 16, 2014
SaharaReporters has confirmed that no biological daughter of Muhammad Buhari, the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) is married to a man from Anambra State or any of the southeast states.
Rumors have been circulating on the Internet that one of Mr. Buhari’s daughters is married to a man who hails from Anambra State, and had converted to Christianity. But two close members of the presidential candidate’s family told a correspondent of SaharaReporters that the rumors are false.

“Buhari has never claimed that any of his daughters was married to an Anambra man,” one of the two family sources said. The source added, however, that Mr. Buhari, a former military head of state, had raised or helped raise numerous children from members of his extended family. He said that some of those Mr. Buhari helped to raise had grown up and taken spouses from different parts of Nigeria.

[url]http://saharareporters.com/2014/12/16/buhari%E2%80%99s-daughter-not-married-anambra-man[/url]
Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by mcino: 1:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
APContherun:
BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORKDEC 16, 2014
Rumors have been circulating on the Internet that one of Mr. Buhari’s daughters is married to a man who hails from Anambra State, and had converted to Christianity. But two close members of the presidential candidate’s family told a correspondent of SaharaReporters that the rumors are false.

“Buhari has never claimed that any of his daughters was married to an Anambra man,” one of the two family sources said. The source added, however, that Mr. Buhari, a former military head of state, had raised or helped raise numerous children from members of his extended family. He said that some of those Mr. Buhari helped to raise had grown up and taken spouses from different parts of Nigeria.

http:///1sw1i1C
http:///1sw1i1C
More revelations are coming, regarding his claims of the origin of his steward and driver. How can an old man of Buhari's age lie through his teeth.

MEANWHILE

Tinubu Reveals Why The North Should Not Vote For Buhari - Sahara Reporters

"Tinubu told some members of his inner caucus that being VP is his best shot at Nigeria's presidency at this time considering that if Buhari completes one term or dies, he will, as improbably as it sounds, emerge leader of Nigeria."

http://saharareporters.com/2014/12/15/tinubu-muscling-southwest-political-leaders-apc-present-him-vp-candidate

If the above quote from Sahara Reporters is true, then the north will be shooting herself on the foot to vote for APC and Buhari in 2015. This, probably is the thinking of Tinubu and his cohorts in choosing Prof Osibanjo, a confirmed stooge (of the Jagaban himself) as the likely running mate to Buhari, who is also accused by PDP to be another Tinubu stooge. Looking properly at Buhari, one cannot help but agree that the Yar'adua scenario might play out again. Could Jagaban have learnt from his kinsman - Baba Iyabo, who is said to have influenced the choice of Goodluck Jonathan, in expectation of Yar' dua's demise, so as to be able to remote-control him from his Otta home? Though, Baba's calculation failed him, as the meek and weak looking president Jonathan in exhibiting the fearless Ijaw trait became his own man, Tinubu is likely to succeed as the man he is positioning for the role had been under his wraps and ultimately is not from a background (with traits) that exhibits such courage.

As we watch and wait for 2015 election, it is important for the north to re-consider her steps as the case of former president Yar'dua reveals that not even a country's wealth can save a dying president. An old African adage says that if you cheat a child during his father's death, you will not cheat him again during his mother's death. Whether the north will learn from this adage is going to be known on 14th February 2014. With this plot, the closest the north will come to power will be through PDP, perhaps after President Jonathan.

AND BUHARI IS 72 THIS YEAR, MEANING THAT

In 2015, he will be 73 (football age) and around 80(real age).

His football age of 72 is the age of my grand pa and I now have children.

His real age is the age of one of the contestants of the oldest man on earth, and his grandson now has a grandson.

With his football age, he is now a great grand pa, but with his real age, I don’t know how it is termed in English Language, when somebody’s grandson has a grandson.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by EldaTimba(m): 1:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
APC propangandists, UNA SEE YOUR LIFE

80 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by Descartes: 1:27pm On Dec 16, 2014
Another propaganda gone awry shocked

Cogito ergo sum wink

Wisdom is a function of Humility and indeed the Principle thing cool

39 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
Has Buhari or any supporter of his claimed the daughter of the General is married to an Anambra State man?
Anambra Adigo Mma.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
U-turn after they realised that this kind of lie is not fit for the digital age!

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by BossAyuk: 1:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
Mr OP/PDP
Buhari has never stated anywhere that his daughter is/was married to an Ibo man.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by nationwide1(m): 1:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
I knew it was a poorly cooked lie from day one. Southerners who believe a Fulani Muslim lady would marry a Christian and walks alive are those who have never been to Northern Nigeria. Buhari as a typical Fulani Muslim would have either killed her or have nothing to do with her forever. Moreover, every Northern Muslim sees a Southern Muslim as fake any day.

91 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by kayoday(m): 1:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
The rate which different lies are propping up on GMB, I begin to think some of the informations are concotted by GMB enemies who later counter it just to label him a liar.

There is God ooooooooo

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
BossAyuk:
Mr OP/PDP
Buhari has never stated anywhere that his daughter is/was married to an Ibo man.
OrlandoOwoh:
Has Buhari or any supporter of his claimed the daughter of the General is married to an Anambra State man?
Anambra Adigo Mma.
See John Terry and Rio Ferdinand. Good defenders of Buhari FC.
Perhaps he hasn't but his supporters including you two have been all over the place making noise about his fake Anambra inlaw and how he's going to spend Christmas at Ukeh Anambra State. https://www.nairaland.com/2043896/buhari-may-spend-xmas-anglican#28869018

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by FreeGlobe(f): 1:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Anambra Adigo Mma.
but the news of Buhari spending Xmas in Anambra with his inlaw was posted on the APC Facebook account

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by Arysexy(m): 1:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
Berem oya come and tell us another Story. Trying to sell buhari tru lies makes u apc e rats desperados.

27 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by BossAyuk: 2:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
APContherun:

See John Terry and Rio Ferdinand. Good defenders of Buhari FC.
Perhaps he hasn't but his supporters including you two have been all over the place making noise about his fake Anambra inlaw and how he's going to spend Christmas at Ukeh Anambra State. https://www.nairaland.com/2043896/buhari-may-spend-xmas-anglican#28869018

retepmurt:
Insider rumours points to the strong possibility of
General Muhammed Buhari (GMB) spending the
Yultide, as his tradition is with Amina, his favourite
and last daughter, who is married to Col. Goddy
Udechukwu (Rtd.) from Uke in Idemili South Local
Government of Anambra state. Amina converted to Christianity upon marriage to
the then Colonel Udechukwu, she became an active
and devoted Anglican and has brought her
children up in the way of the Lord Jesus Christ. The village of Uke is already is festive and hosting
mood because, unlike before, this Christmas visit by
GMB coincided with a presidential election which he
is contesting and which would be less than 45 days
by then. This picture is completely different from the
intolerant, blood-sucking, monstrous jihadist that would bath Nigeria in the blood of Baboons which
the PDP tried unsuccessfully to cast him. Buhari is a loving father who believes in the dignity
and respect of personal conviction and would
never force his views on anybody.http://www.osundefender.org/?p=199951

You no get sense ni? I'm defending Buhari here not APC..Where was it quoted as Buhari's statement that "I Buhari will visit Anambra this Christmas"?
What is the meaning of "Inside rumours"?? Bros abeg find something else to do.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by Arysexy(m): 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
BossAyuk:

You no get sense ni? I'm defending Buhari here not APC..Where was it quoted as Buhari's statement that "I Buhari will visit Anambra this Christmas"?
What is the meaning of "Inside rumours"?? Bros abeg find something else to do.

Why didn't buhari come out to deny the lies bn perpetrated with his name? He kept quiet bc He thought d lie will fetch him some igbo votes.

Apc propaganda n lies punctured daily.

47 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
FreeGlobe:

but the news of Buhari spending Xmas in Anambra with his inlaw was posted on the APC Facebook account
When does having an in-law mean one's child is married from a particular area. For your information, Buhari could be spending the Xmas with his brother-in-law, sister-in-law, etc. I have in-laws from across the country yet I don't have a child that is married.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by GBTYO: 2:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
As a fundamentalist and radical Muslim, Buhari can never give out his daughter in marriage to a non Muslim.

As a Fulani Arab supremacsist, Buhari can never have any of his children marry any other tribe other than from the Hausa fulani ilk.

In Islam, it is forbidden to give the hand of a Muslim woman to a non Muslim.

But true to hypocritical and double standard Islamic doctrines and injunction, a Muslim man can and is encouraged to take a non Muslim woman or girl either willingly or by force as his wife , concubine or sex slave.

This rubbish lie is just the tip of the iceberg being circulated by the Buharists in their vain and desperate desire to see this callous and irresponsible arrogating fanatic become president of Nigeria.

God punish devil and his worshippers here on earth.

73 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by rozayx5(m): 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2014
APC lies getting busted left right and center

Last time datolee murdered them in his buhari thread grin grin

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

When does having an in-law mean one's child is married from a particular area. For your information, Buhari could be spending the Xmas with his brother-in-law, sister-in-law, etc. I have in-laws from across the country yet I don't have a child that is married.
Why are you being unnecessarily deceptive. The report says Buhari's last daughter is married to a certain Col. It didn't talk about a sister in-law or brother in-law but a son in-law.
You are from Anambra I suppose why didn't you counter the lie when his supporters first brought it up? Fact is Buhari's lies continue to be busted.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by Arysexy(m): 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
APContherun:

Why are you being unnecessarily deceptive. The report says Buhari's last daughter is married to a certain Col. It didn't talk about a sister in-law or brother in-law but a son in-law.
You are from Anambra I suppose why didn't you counter the lie when his supporters first brought it up? Fact is Buhari's lies continue to be busted.

Believe that clown is from anambra at ur own peril.

23 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by GBTYO: 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
APContherun:

Stop responding to that old fool.

His posts can induce autism.

29 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by FreeGlobe(f): 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

very dumb comment. I expected a dumb response but not this dumb. you never disappoint.

32 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by Descartes: 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Anambra Adigo Mma.

Are you the one asking this question or your handler? undecided

24 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
APContherun:

Abeg no put me for trouble, I never said I'm from Anambra State.
My comment is in response to that of FreeGlobe, that was not specific as to the nature of the in-law, whether son, daughter, brother or sister-in-law.
Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by BossAyuk: 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
Arysexy:

Why didn't buhari come out to deny the lies bn perpetrated with his name? He kept quiet bc He thought d lie will fetch him some igbo votes.

Apc propaganda n lies punctured daily.
If Buhari comes out to deny all the lies perpetrated with his name everytime, I think he'll do that for a whole year. The lies and propaganda on him are just too much. Chai.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by Arysexy(m): 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
Descartes:

Are you the one asking this question or your your handler? undecided

That clown is a lienus

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
FreeGlobe:

very dumb comment. I expected a dumb response but not this dumb. you never disappoint.
You must be dumb for expecting a dumb comment.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by Blackfire(m): 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
from civil war,to jailing of ekwueme,to 2003,2007,2011 election,anambra and buhari are ENEMIES,not in-laws,impossicant

16 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 16, 2014
BossAyuk:

If Buhari comes out to deny all the lies perpetrated with his name everytime, I think he'll do that for a whole year. The lies and propaganda on him are just too much. Chai.
Well you his supporters should do him the favour of not perpetrating lies in his name to win votes. Buhari is damaged article that has no repairs. The more you lie in his name the more damage you do to a reputation that is already soiled.

26 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by PerfumeRepublik: 2:37pm On Dec 16, 2014
Ehen ...I thought as much , I knew that story was a Hoax, I knew its wasn't possible.
The chances for GMB's daughter getting married to an "Onye Igbo" is 1/100,000,000.
The elite fulani Wey get surname no fit allow am happen .. #HonourKilling will be her fate if she try am

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 16, 2014
Lie from Lai Mohammed.

20 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by GBTYO: 2:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
Muslims are allowed to lie to "kafirs" for the ultimate end of establishing Islamics rule.

This is why that fascist Islamic party has no problem spreading lies by the day.

Taqiyya in full action.

26 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by gratiaeo(m): 2:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
Another APC lie busted!
GEJ until Buhari grow some senses

30 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of The Full Military Welcome Ceremony For President Tinubu In Qatar / Okorocha's Statue, 'Effigy' Destroyed In Imo / Nigerians: You Live In A Paradise And Dont Even Know It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.