Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,001 members, 7,863,600 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

7 Things Everyone Hates About Whatsapp - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 7 Things Everyone Hates About Whatsapp (38182 Views)

7 Things You Never Knew You Could Do With Whatsapp / Things You Never Knew About Whatsapp Messenger / 7 Things Affecting Battery And Data Life On Your Android & How To Manage Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Things Everyone Hates About Whatsapp by misshoree(f): 11:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
Smiley too much and they have no meaning unlike every other social network that attach a meaning to a smiley
Re: 7 Things Everyone Hates About Whatsapp by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
To all the people complaining. Did you know that whatsapp can be uninstalled?
Re: 7 Things Everyone Hates About Whatsapp by Juzzybabe(f): 11:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
Not "Everyone" hates your 7 listed items na...
Re: 7 Things Everyone Hates About Whatsapp by obekah(m): 11:35pm On Dec 16, 2014
Freedom of opinion.
In the first place , no body compels you to download whatsapp.
If you dislike some features there in whatsapp then I put it to you that you don't deserve whatsapp....
There are better messenger app that meets your expectation ; check out the likes of 2go , facebook application which too some extent one has to request ur permission b4 communication can transpire btw u.
Pls ur post is irritating, that whatsapp is "this" whatsapp is "that" is ur own cup cake ...
I do not join NairaLand to read posts like urs.
Some of "us" here as NairaLander r Govt secret undercovers agent-we follow ur threads to read wat u post about Govt Official (if).
Re: 7 Things Everyone Hates About Whatsapp by Oahray: 12:44am On Dec 17, 2014
Hmmm... This list is just ignorant on many levels, I don't know where to begin from. To think the op presumes to speak for 'everyone'.
Re: 7 Things Everyone Hates About Whatsapp by gbodimowo(m): 1:01am On Dec 17, 2014
baseg25:

source : http://techcribng.com/hates-about-whatsapp/

You are definitely using Nokia 201 coz all those things are now handled well in the latest WhatsApp get a life expand your knowledge
Re: 7 Things Everyone Hates About Whatsapp by munex007(m): 2:00am On Dec 17, 2014
I hate the emoticons/smileys..so boring
Re: 7 Things Everyone Hates About Whatsapp by Themandator: 2:14am On Dec 17, 2014
I
moneymaker24:
BBM still rocks over whatsapp anytime, anyday. The only reason whatsapp is that famous is because of java and symbian phone users and maybe, it's lil flexibility.

Really? BBM rocks over an app that is installed in over 500,000,000 android phones.... Or you know better than 500million users?
Re: 7 Things Everyone Hates About Whatsapp by Themandator: 2:24am On Dec 17, 2014
waley007:
One thing that surprised me.about whatsapp is that my girlfriend got to see my deleted messages and I dont know how she did that...I had some conversations which I deleted and she retrieved it and I was very surprised...I cldnt deny it...just dont know how she did it and she wldnt tell me

Please keep at it. I would very much want to know how. Thanks in advance
Re: 7 Things Everyone Hates About Whatsapp by olenyi: 3:10am On Dec 17, 2014
ellechrystal:
Draining battery, downloading pics anyhow n not having visibility options dey annoy me like crazy.

Go to settings - network - media auto download and select/de-select the media type you don't want to be auto downloaded.

Regards.
Re: 7 Things Everyone Hates About Whatsapp by olenyi: 3:13am On Dec 17, 2014
Anaskie:
I hate the fact that you can't add or delete friends. They should have at least provided a friend request feature.

Whatsapp makes it very easy for people to stalk you.
Some of them wouldn't even chat with you. They'd just stay and be stealing all your dp's. Only God knows what they do with it.

I call them monitoring spirits angry

Go to settings - general - privacy, and select the people you only want to see your ''last seen''

Regards.
Re: 7 Things Everyone Hates About Whatsapp by magabounce(m): 5:24am On Dec 17, 2014
#Team whatsapp... tu d core!!!
Re: 7 Things Everyone Hates About Whatsapp by kollybright007(m): 7:01am On Dec 17, 2014
holatin:
Dats true and dat why I told you all to stop using WHATSAPP and start using WHYSAPP

Lol! Can't laf djare! grin
Re: 7 Things Everyone Hates About Whatsapp by rotgaktims(m): 7:07am On Dec 17, 2014
my broda u jst 4got to put dat updatin n expirn of whatsapp...........dem jst b lyk. ur whatsapp is havin free 10days more, UPGRADE__CANCEL
Re: 7 Things Everyone Hates About Whatsapp by holatin(m): 7:23am On Dec 17, 2014
kollybright007:

Lol! Can't laf djare! grin
morning
Re: 7 Things Everyone Hates About Whatsapp by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 17, 2014
mayapop:
That's why i had to un-install it! Random people i don't want on my list, even some family members too lipsrsealed, kik rocks for me.

Let's go 'kiking' bae......... grin
Re: 7 Things Everyone Hates About Whatsapp by ellechrystal(f): 7:31am On Dec 17, 2014
olenyi:

Go to settings - network - media auto download and select/de-select the media type you don't want to be auto downloaded.

Regards.
God bless u kiss
Re: 7 Things Everyone Hates About Whatsapp by baseg25(m): 8:41am On Dec 17, 2014
EstarKeys:
...well dear,ur right...buh i somtymes disable my last seen and de probz is dat u cant see diers either
alryt.
Re: 7 Things Everyone Hates About Whatsapp by Mimicole(f): 10:28am On Dec 17, 2014
One thing I find really annoying about whatsapp is the fact that it takes forever sometimes to view someone's profile picture, it'll download for a long time as if it's a movie, what kind of stress is that to go through just to see a picture that might not b worth the trouble afterall.
Re: 7 Things Everyone Hates About Whatsapp by wisdom500: 10:28am On Dec 17, 2014
Download Whatsapp plus and control ur whatsapp
Re: 7 Things Everyone Hates About Whatsapp by Anyi44(m): 11:20am On Dec 17, 2014
Mimicole:
One thing I find really annoying about whatsapp is the fact that it takes forever sometimes to view someone's profile picture, it'll download for a long time as if it's a movie, what kind of stress is that to go through just to see a picture that might not b worth the trouble afterall.
that one is network problem not whatsapp
Re: 7 Things Everyone Hates About Whatsapp by wtfCode: 6:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
Wittylens:
Whatsapp? Is that the name of an animal Or.......?

There is nothing like whatsapp here in france
u've gotta grow up kiddo.
Re: 7 Things Everyone Hates About Whatsapp by happy662(m): 9:18am On Dec 18, 2014
moneymaker24:
BBM still rocks over whatsapp anytime, anyday. The only reason whatsapp is that famous is because of java and symbian phone users and maybe, it's lil flexibility.
bbm no last seen
Re: 7 Things Everyone Hates About Whatsapp by happy662(m): 9:54am On Dec 18, 2014
gingger:
@op some things u pointed out is not true... I use whatsapp+ there is an option to hide ur online status.. Either online or offline.. Mine doesn't drain my ba3 u just ve to mute some conversation... For automatic downloading of pics... U can disable that if u wish.. The only thing I bliv u can't disable is voice note.. But still whatsapp is still d best... My opinion thou
if u choose offline u will nt b able to c others of ur friends last seen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN / My Ministry Is Moving: See What I Received From Tecno Today. / How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.