Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Dele Momodu Predicts 2015 Presidential Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Predicts 2015 Presidential Election (4450 Views)

Dele Momodu Predicts 2015 Presidential Election / Dele Momodu Predicts 2015 Presidential Election / Dele Momodu Predicts 2015 Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Predicts 2015 Presidential Election by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
A FAILED politician and a failed journalist. A coward that ran to Ghana just because of poor electricity instead of staying here with us to battle it, now has a voice to predict election outcome as if he can offer more than 1 vote.

I challenge Dele Momodu to enter the gym and lose weight. And I dare him, if he can have 6 packs, then I will vote Buhari. Nonsense.
Re: Dele Momodu Predicts 2015 Presidential Election by Bola4mi(f): 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
We should be praying not predicting,because it only God that can safe this country from evil government.
Re: Dele Momodu Predicts 2015 Presidential Election by Adminisher: 8:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
Billyonaire:
A FAILED politician and a failed journalist. A coward that ran to Ghana just because of poor electricity instead of staying here with us to battle it, now has a voice to predict election outcome as if he can offer more than 1 vote.

I challenge Dele Momodu to enter the gym and lose weight. And I dare him, if he can have 6 packs, then I will vote Buhari. Nonsense.

Before abusing the messenger I am sure you read the message. Please provide an alternative electoral scenario to what he has presented that will lead to a GEJ victory. The routes to a GEJ victory don't exist aside from rigging which will be serious for Nigeria. The man is even so unpopular that he cannot read his budget. Half of the hecklers waiting for him at the national assembly are PDP people so what is the basis of his remaining in office.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Predicts 2015 Presidential Election by mazzi: 8:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
Wot do u expect from an over fed babe like momodu?
Re: Dele Momodu Predicts 2015 Presidential Election by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
Billyonaire:

He may have been writing all that while eating a turine of Amala with the other hand
Somebody said he only had one vote in his ward
So even the wives and concubines voted for someone else

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Predicts 2015 Presidential Election by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
babyosisi:

He may have been writing all that while eating a turine of Amala with the other hand
Somebody said he only had one vote in his ward
So even the wives and concubines voted for someone else
Hahahahahahahahahah.
Re: Dele Momodu Predicts 2015 Presidential Election by mazzi: 9:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
Wot do u expect from an over fed babe like momodu?anu mpama.
Re: Dele Momodu Predicts 2015 Presidential Election by sunkoye: 10:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
tola9ja:
Any Supporter of President Jonathan and PDP
here? Pls say amen to this prayers
A PRAYER FOR G.E.J. and PDP SUPPORTERS
1.) May God run your Life the way GEJ is running
this country.
2.) May God give u and your family the kind of
peace GEJ gives to this country.
3.) May God subsidize your blessings the way
Jonathan subsidized the Nigerian Oil.
4.) May God secure u and your entire family the
way GEJ secures this country.
As a Good supporter of GEJ and PDP all u have
to do is to Quote this and reply "Amen" and
disgrace the ‘Misinformed’ General public that he
is God Sent.
Be brave to type Amen b4 you start d insult.
trust me...the TANS will avoid u like plague. grin
Re: Dele Momodu Predicts 2015 Presidential Election by okoolori(m): 1:08am On Dec 17, 2014
GBTYO:
Photographer turn politician now prophet.

Useless Janjawiids.

Between Buhari and his daft autistic follow follow fans I no know who go cry pass.

Sai NO to Buhari.

And do we look like we are from your households or your clans to tell us to say no to Buhari?
What happened to ur sense of decency of a good nigeria citizen
Re: Dele Momodu Predicts 2015 Presidential Election by gbaskipro: 6:43am On Dec 17, 2014
tola9ja:

Professor Wole Soyinka
has said, "Only four sets
of people can vote and
support Goodluck Jonathan 2015: (1)
those who are
intellectually blind. (2)
those who are blinded
by ethnicity. (3) those
who are blinded by corruption and
therefore afraid of the
unknown, should power
change hands. (4) those
who are suffering from
a combination of all the above terminal
sicknesses. Are you one
of these?

OYA PDP NAIRALAND THUGS REPLY THE PROF

Prof has one vote remember, secondly check what prof said about buhari...... Tyrant, unjustman, dictator, etc
Re: Dele Momodu Predicts 2015 Presidential Election by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 17, 2014
Badassniggga:
you GTF outta here... This thread is for matured minds

U 1 CARRY MY MATTER FOR HEAD ABI? BAS.TARD!quote me again at ur own risk
Re: Dele Momodu Predicts 2015 Presidential Election by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 17, 2014
Badassniggga:
you GTF outta here... This thread is for matured minds
Weyre...........
Re: Dele Momodu Predicts 2015 Presidential Election by obawale(m): 8:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
sunkoye:
trust me...the TANS will avoid u like plague. grin
Where is TAN
Re: Dele Momodu Predicts 2015 Presidential Election by Emphany: 10:16am On Dec 18, 2014
If we need to mention five currupt individuals in Nigeria,Ashiwaju will imerge 1st three. On his laps presently sits Buhari. Forget all these political babbas, should Buhari win,curruption will increase by 8%. #fact

(1) (2) (Reply)

$5.8bn Loan Request: Senate to decline approval over South-East exclusion / American Lady Reveals Secret Plans Of China Against Nigeria, Africa / Dr Ezeife Reacts To Fulani’s Threat Of War Against Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.