Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,142 members, 7,838,901 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

VP Slot: Amaechi, Saraki Move Against Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Slot: Amaechi, Saraki Move Against Tinubu (40074 Views)

Lawyers Condemn Saraki's Move To Weaken CCB, CCT / Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC / Rivers PDP 'Congratulates' Amaechi For Losing APC's VP Slot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Slot: Amaechi, Saraki Move Against Tinubu by babestella: 11:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
princesscosmeti:

Apc needs a northerner to capture the north. Don't 4get they av the largest share of votes. Mallams will follow their brother like cows.

We shall see if all malams are truly malams come 2015. APC will not know what hit them.

1 Like

Re: VP Slot: Amaechi, Saraki Move Against Tinubu by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 16, 2014
[quote author=Kenai post=28946204]

Even your Buhari is weeping at your sttupidity right now, and he'll be weeping like this once again on February when he loses the election, just like he wept in 2011 cheesy
When that reality dawns on you losers, I give you my full support as you all hold hands and blow eachother to pieces with an improvised IED.

SIGH

We shall chase you and your clueless leader back to Otuoke...in case you dont know he's already packing his bags...the ppls general has promised him asylum to live the rest of his days in his village...or face the wrath of WAI...you'll do your self some good to follow the clueless one to his village....cos we go rub pepper for your eye and anuus @same time come leave you for express road dey dance disco b4 BRT come finally clear you comot...nyamiri

Nigeria must move forward by fire by force... angry
Re: VP Slot: Amaechi, Saraki Move Against Tinubu by Etruth: 11:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
rawpadgin:
in the bible its says "a house that stand against itself can never stand"

Chai, bros abeg which part of the bible talk that one? Hmmm, no lie for bible head ooo, dia ris godu ooo

1 Like

Re: VP Slot: Amaechi, Saraki Move Against Tinubu by Etruth: 12:04am On Dec 17, 2014
Kenai:

A true man of integrity never sells a political slot.
Buhari has just shown he isn't one.
How many billions dollars did Tinubu pay to purchase the VP slot according to you Mr. Integrity? $20Bn
Re: VP Slot: Amaechi, Saraki Move Against Tinubu by Ebukaokeke5: 12:56am On Dec 17, 2014
I'd advice the general Buhari to wake up 2 his responsibilities n do wht is ryt.It is his ryt as d presidential candidate of d APC 2 choose his VP aspirant without fears or favour.Him relegating his responsibilities to Tinubu is amounting to sheer infantry n cowardice.He knows who he can comfortable pick as VP aspirant so as to gather all d votes needed to grant him d win he already has.As for me, I think senator Chris Ngige is a good match for him.we r all waiting d people's general 2 know ur running mate soon sir.
Re: VP Slot: Amaechi, Saraki Move Against Tinubu by hayoakins(m): 2:36am On Dec 17, 2014
opo26:
abeg give tinubu chance oooo at least na him and buhari form the party and he deserved it

sentiments do not win elections.
Re: VP Slot: Amaechi, Saraki Move Against Tinubu by chernest2002: 5:19am On Dec 17, 2014
They are all greedy and selfish,but i still dey laugh
Re: VP Slot: Amaechi, Saraki Move Against Tinubu by rawpadgin(m): 5:31am On Dec 17, 2014
Etruth:
Chai, bros abeg which part of the bible talk that one? Hmmm, no lie for bible head ooo, dia ris godu ooo
mark 3;15
Re: VP Slot: Amaechi, Saraki Move Against Tinubu by Ilekokonit: 5:40am On Dec 17, 2014
Buhari we trust, Tinubu we don't.
Re: VP Slot: Amaechi, Saraki Move Against Tinubu by 100Cents: 6:10am On Dec 17, 2014
CharlesPhc:
Now let the fight begin....!!!

Amaechi, come back without the VP ticket and you are finished politically...!!!
Tinubu, this is your last and only opportunity don't be out smarted...!!!
SE now or never, go Okorocha go...!!!

You must be a very bad umpire.

Instigating a free for all..
Re: VP Slot: Amaechi, Saraki Move Against Tinubu by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 17, 2014
If they like they should pick VP na their palava
U just sideline Tinubu and u be making up d numbers
Contrary to some myopic thinking that SW votes is already lock down for APC
Pls pick Tinubu choice ooo
At least before election he would instruct aregbe nd his other stooge to threat their citizens right
Alert go dey enter as when due
Things will be going like it suppose be
Project go dey surface even though na for the main time E. G like before August 9 gubernatorial election in Osun
This year Christmas and new year celebrations is going to be the driest especially in osun
But things fit change.. 3 months and in some cases 4months salaries for workers and pensioners fit get paid... IF Tinubu candidate clinch the VP so as to woo voters
Re: VP Slot: Amaechi, Saraki Move Against Tinubu by elohorayodele: 8:18am On Dec 17, 2014
CharlesPhc:
Now let the fight begin....!!!

Amaechi, come back without the VP ticket and you are finished politically...!!!
Tinubu, this is your last and only opportunity don't be out smarted...!!!
SE now or never, go Okorocha go...!!!
These progressthieves should just go ahead and pick 3 VP's (amaechi, okorocha n big eyed tif) since de are so confused and clueless
Re: VP Slot: Amaechi, Saraki Move Against Tinubu by akfeas(m): 8:19am On Dec 17, 2014
With six months deliberate act of not paying the Rivers state teachers salary, by channelling the whole money for bribing delegates at the APC primaries. I stand to say he and the APC's can neva govern, talk less of ruling this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP Slot: Amaechi, Saraki Move Against Tinubu by hazyfm: 8:56am On Dec 17, 2014
noblezone:

Must be a case of mistaken identity bro!

I am a free born who also lives free!
If on the other hand, you insist you are very sure of your assertions, then you might need to see ether an eye doctor of a head shrinker!

Warmest regards

lol.... grin grin
Re: VP Slot: Amaechi, Saraki Move Against Tinubu by Etruth: 9:05am On Dec 17, 2014
peterafolayan:
Personally l dont have problem with muslim/Muslim ticket but looking at what the Christains in North East and North west are going through. It will take hard work for them to vote APC
I don't understand what you are driving at. Is APC responsible for their plight?
Re: VP Slot: Amaechi, Saraki Move Against Tinubu by God20: 9:30am On Dec 17, 2014
iluvweed:
I think we just need a white president..... cheesy

Are you insane

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DSS Charges Godwin Emefiele To Court / Fashola And Amaechi Visit Wole Soyinka In Abeokuta (Photos) / Gbolahan Lawal To Be Named New Oniru - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.