Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,982 members, 7,835,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. (23814 Views)

Jonathan Seeks Support Of Yoruba Leaders To Get More South-West Votes / Buhari Overthrew Shagari Over $2.8b Oil Scam: Tinubu Wants APC VP Slot – Ikimi / Rivers PDP 'Congratulates' Amaechi For Losing APC's VP Slot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
ichidodo:
We? Who?! Who is we? Who are you? ? You cannot be in Lagos and speak for those in the affected region...

Hear another dumb nairalander who thinks it's only those in Lagos who use nairaland...lmao....wonders they say shall never end

1 Like

Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by obinoral1179(m): 6:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
onatisi:
I told someone the same thing today, yorubas are too enlightened and sophisticated to vote for buhari. Just like mimiko said yorubas can sift issues,in terms of state governorship elections yorubas may decide to vote for apc or any other party but once it gets to the presidency there is no way on earth yorubas will vote for buhari. South west politics is very different from other regions and we have seen this in the cases of osun and ekiti state .
bro am a yoruba and am rooting for buhari. I know i cannot vote but am sure that pdp will not rig my polling unit if am to to be selected by inec. Lastly tell me one major thing the yoruba had gain from this dispensation?

7 Likes

Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by ishiamu(m): 6:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
drey076:

U betta dont b a slave forever

Gtfo
Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by tomakint: 6:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
Maczeelly:
Mimiko na. I pity pass ooooo

Vote 4 CHANGE
You better pity yourself if you don't mind but steer clear off our Mimiko, we (Ondo people) do not call him Iroko for nothing undecided

4 Likes

Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by gebest: 6:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
Mimiko u are a fo ol, have u paid your workers salary.

5 Likes

Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by Fash20: 6:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
Blackfire:
*packing my load* 2015 go bad gan," am going to sambisa,who wan join me?"

Don't open it ooo na letter bomb. Help me give shecow. Na him christmas gift be that.

1 Like

Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by onatisi(m): 6:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
PassingShot:

Olodo!
your father and mother are both olodos
Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by chimerase2: 6:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
Well said
Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 16, 2014

Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by ichidodo: 6:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
danjumakolo:
[s]

Hear another dumb nairalander who thinks it's only those in Lagos who use nairaland...lmao....wonders they say shall never end[/s]
For someone who readily presumes the political perspective of a locality hundreds of kilometres away that should be a new level of imbecility..

1 Like

Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by gebest: 6:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
MissMeiya:
Is this the guy who got stoned by his constituents?
YES
Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by AJINATU: 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2014
tomakint:

You better pity yourself if you don't mind but steer clear off our Mimiko, we (Ondo people) do not call him Iroko for nothing undecided
Is it the same Mimiko that was peltted with stones yesterday at Akure?

After the Oba Adesida road at Akure and the Yaba road at Ondo Town what else has he done?

Tell Mimiko to pay the Ondo state civil servants their salary he owes them for months

6 Likes

Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by Lekison(m): 6:29pm On Dec 16, 2014
tit:
tinubu is very popular in yoruba!
we will follow him anywhere.
we can do drug pushing for him too.
he does not need to dirty his hands anymore
when he has tools like adminisher.
grin
Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by PassingShot(m): 6:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
onatisi:
your father and mother are both olodos

We igore unintelligent, untrained Nincompoop from where I come from.

2 Likes

Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by HugeMac: 6:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
Some people don't just get it , it doesn't matter what you type here or the number of insults you throw @ the president
Buhari himself knows he can not win , *smh*

3 Likes

Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by ocelot2006(m): 6:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
wengerjay:
Mimiko has totally lost his popularity in Ondo state.
He is not qualified to be a mouthpiece for the yorubas.He is no more relevant in his state nt to talk of the whole south-west.
Ask the artisans,the market women,drivers and civil servant in ondo state,they wil tell u mimiko will meet his waterloo on the day of presidential election.
He is decieving jonathan that he is going to deliver his state and southwest as a whole.

So he has lost your "popularity" contest because he stated the obvious? Do you even represent all the indigenous of the SW? Even without saying jack, recent elections ought to give u an idea of what's going to happen next year. Just don't cry too much on nairaland then grin
Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by serialeco(m): 6:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
To bring about the change we all aspire for, we must all make sure we get our voter's card and vote in the much needed we thirst for. Please encourage your friends and family to do the same.

God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by peculiarabacus(m): 6:32pm On Dec 16, 2014
LIKE I DO SAY::::::go sidown this man
Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
The Governor is right. Jonathan won the South West even without a single Governor. He will win again.

I have said it on this site before. The Yoruba people are too enlightened and civilised to vote for 30years of retrogression

just wont fly!
Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by Davvymavvy(f): 6:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
Mimiko is a monumental failure, pdp is boiling in ondo state, workers are on strike yet his stupidity won't allow him to see the obvious truth. Just two days ago, many people died and properties worth billions of naira were lost due to fire accident that gulp a gas station. Fire service workers were on strike due to the idiotic and blatant refusal of mimiko to pay salary, so, no one to quench the fire. The same fool that has lost credibility and goodwill he once enjoyed from ondo people is vomiting gibberish. We in ondo are ready to disgrace GEJ because of two reasons

1. Jonathan is a failure. He lacks focus and direction, he is too weak, clueless and gutless to make right policies and set Nigeria on the path of economic prosperity
2. Mimiko is another factor that will add fuel to the fire of failure of Jonathan. Mimiko has failed us and we are not going to be part of any project being championed by him....transfer of aggression

GEJ cannot win ondo state

13 Likes

Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by ziccoit: 6:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
Mimiko is either far remove from reality or just being optimistic. I meet several people daily due to the nature of my work. What is on almost everybody lip is Buhari. My people from Ekiti who were vociferous about butting out Fayemi are now campaigning for Buhari. This is not about PDP or APC. It is about the fear that many think they may not survive another four years under GEJ.

SW is going to vote Buhari and reject GEJ.

6 Likes

Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by darediamond(m): 6:35pm On Dec 16, 2014
Count any Christian dominant state in the middle out, they are automatically for Jonathan while the Remaining ones will bé the determinant.
Aas for south-west, you will bé surprised of 70% to 30%. Jonathan taking the Lead because they are yet to forgive the North for Massacre of the People. Buhari is known to large westerners as Boko-Haram anyday anytime now. Infact anything North is Boko-Haram to them now. Many who where rescued by there governers during the massacre before 2011 and after Buhari lost presido election in 2011 have made them to Totally lost hope in the Northerners starting from there leaders like Buhari. Anyone in doubt should go to there cities and carry out a survey.
To make matter worse the parents who are largely the real people that will vote are always now kicking against there sons and daugthers getting transfered to North for the 1year youth service. You need to see Coppers from South-West bursting in tears when they see in there appoinment letter that na North there 1Yr service go bé !!!!!
ichidodo:
South west will be cleaved in two therefore the battle ground will shift to the middle belt or North Central.Plateau,Kogi,Nassarawa,Abuja Benue,Kwara,Niger et al will determine the winner...

2 Likes

Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by kennyfao(m): 6:37pm On Dec 16, 2014
courage54:
DREAMERS

IT will be easier for Accord party to win Ebonyi, Akwa Ibom, Delta, Niger state, Abia, Enugu, Cross Rivers, and Bayelsa than PDP can winning any south-west state. The Yorubas are too intelligent for them to reward a failed party with another term. They are the only tribe in Nigeria that dont vote base on sentiment.

SAI BUHARI.

Many yours day be long with what u have just said.

2 Likes

Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by ademega(m): 6:37pm On Dec 16, 2014
This is one of the people making oga Jonathan clueless ...
Jonathan will soon faint when the reality is dawn on him

1 Like

Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by omusiliyu(m): 6:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
Put your home in order first.
Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by darediamond(m): 6:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
But OBJ and Tinubu do not want North to dominate Soutwest and Sout at large anymore.
They are both on a mission against North.
Can't you se the handwriting on the wall?
ziccoit:
Mimiko is either far remove from reality or just being optimistic. I meet several people daily due to the nature of my work. What is on almost everybody lip is Buhari. My people from Ekiti who were vociferous about butting out Fayemi are now campaigning for Buhari. This is not about PDP or APC. It is about the fear that many think they may not survive another four years under GEJ.

SW is going to vote Buhari and reject GEJ.
Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by olaide721(m): 6:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
retepmurt:
Governor Olusegun Mimiko of Ondo State on Tuesday said whether the All Progressives Congress picks its presidential candidate’s running mate from the South-West or not, the zone would vote massively for President Goodluck Jonathan during the 2015 elections. He said the forthcoming presidential elections
would be about real issues and not about the
propaganda being spread by members of the
opposition party. The governor spoke with State House
correspondents shortly after attending a function
at the Banquet Hall of the Presidential Villa, Abuja. Mimiko boasted that people from the South-West
know their onions when talking about
enlightenment and in terms of long history of
progressive political engagement. He recalled that during the 2011 elections, when
there was no Peoples Democratic Party governor in
the South West, Jonathan won in all the states in
the region except one. He said, “We are waiting for APC to get their
candidate but there is no question about the fact
that in terms of, I am saying this with all sense of
humility, enlightenment, especially in appreciation
of issues of politics, in terms of long history of
progressive political engagement, you give it to South-West that they know their onions. “Don’t forget that even in 2011 when Mr. President
did not have any governor in the South West, he
won in all the South West states apart from one. “And I tell you, in the South West, we can sift issues
from propaganda. We know the difference
between propaganda and the real stuff. “What we have seen today is real stuff. Everybody
that was at this presentation cannot but come to
the conclusion that the transformation agenda of
Mr. President in agriculture is working. “Again, this is real stuff. This is not propaganda.
And I tell you, in the South-West, this election will
be about real stuff, it’s about issues not about
propaganda. “I have no doubt in my mind that the South West
will vote for President Jonathan to continue along
this path of very useful engagement and
productive government.” In a separate interview, Governor Gabriel Suswam
of Benue State berated a former Minister of State,
Industry, Trade and Investment, Samuel Ortom, for
dumping the PDP after failing to clinch the party’s
governorship ticket in his state. He said the development only confirmed that many
politicians lack principles and ideologies,
describing it as unfortunate.http://www.punchng.com/news/vp-slot-mimiko-dares-apc-on-south-west-votes-2/
Am happy when Gov.mimiko made mention of we the south-western people know what we are doing and I also laugh when he stylishly campaign for GEJ well every body to is opinion.Has he ask himself why the south-west vote for GEJ in 2011 presidential election? Well I liv that for him to sort it out himself but all I know is the south-westerners are not fool when we are talking of reasoning they reason a lot,they also study and above all they will never utter a word when they know u are deceiving them. I will implore all the south-west pple to please watch the TAN advert for GEJ and ask him and his cabinet where all those things mentioned is,where they are situated and also ask about our $20million that was asked by lamido sanusi Lamido where the money is, they should ask again the subsidy probe committee that was allege of bribery when the cas ended, also ask GEJ what he meant by calling "corruption" a "mere stealing" on a national TV programme.The south-western pple should also endeavour to ask OkONjO IwEALA where the house scheme was sited in all south-weste region in which they use as campaign for GEJ when it comes to housing and also ALISON MADUEKE where all our oil money was
My people of south-west the truth need to be told am not saying GMB is our messiah now but all am clamoring for is change in Barton of power for the past 15yrs now our electricity is no where to be found and don't forget that we had nothing less than 3 president form the PDP during this years who always allocate HUGE sum of our money in the electricity sector yet NOTHING to show,our road for those years have turned to death traps(I mean major roads),Economy good on PAPER but bad on the populace,those in POWER continue to get richer while reverse is the case for the POOR,their sons and daughters are lavishly spending the money that is rightfully belongs to BOTH U and I yet the government could not ask QUESTION
As bad as ABACHA is he tried questioning those that mismanaged our funds, as bad as OBJ is there are question he asked from the corrupt leaders either in a right manner or otherwise
But am more surprise about this man called GEJ who could sleep, eat with 3million naira a day for almost 100days before he could believe our GIRLS are missing
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa south-western pple let's change Power
Let's change party
Let's change our president
I remain myself OLAIDE721

3 Likes

Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by ProfvickyCT(m): 6:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
Mimiko or whatever he calls himself is a total shame to south-west.
He has lost himself.... he has failed big time and will still fail again.
So, if anyone stays there in abuja and rely on mimiko... Ooooooooops! Its invalid o.
Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by obynoses(m): 6:44pm On Dec 16, 2014
Keep deceiving urselves. Most of u in south south r not even card carrying members.so how can u vote? We in Lagos must mk sure we are not buharized with propaganda. Goodluck all d way. Dat day, tinubu go cry. I just pity fashola.

2 Likes

Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by duni04(m): 6:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
noblezone:
i have said those expecting a landslide for Buhari in the South West are likely to be involved in violence, when the results are announced!
Ondo doesn't speak for the south west. Besides, this very governor has lost his state to the APC already. He's just trying to justify his new PDP membership.
Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by hmmbabs(m): 6:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
tit:
tinubu is very popular in yoruba!
we will follow him anywhere.
we can do drug pushing for him too.
he does not need to dirty his hands anymore
when he has tools like adminisher.
u will follow him to his grave, omo ale...
Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by philips70(m): 6:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
MissMeiya:
Is this the guy who got stoned by his constituents?

Delusion has been reserved for Nigerian politicians by the Oxford English Dictionary.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Orders Immediate Release Of Report Of Forensic Audit Of NNPC / Chimaroke Nnamani Returns To PDP, Picks Senatorial Form / Buhari To Meet His Doctor In Paris On Saturday - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.