Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia (21541 Views)

Fresh Case Of Ebola Recorded In Liberia / Nigerian Volunteers To Sierra Leone, Liberia Locked Up In Hotel Over Unpaid Bill / What We Need To Know About Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by Edwardhead(m): 7:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
woow, well done
Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
obataokenwa:
which such huge dollars offered to them...nobody will turn it down cos after this they are made for life....fighting ebola for their pocket and generation to go out of poverty....

Which kain huge dollars?

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by adepiero: 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
Our heroes, May God bless you all
Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
dainformant:
Nigerian Volunteers from different health professions numbering up to 250 offered themselves to join the international force in Liberia, Sierra Leone and Guinea to assist in the containment of Ebola Virus disease in these countries..... While Nigerians are happy and rejoicing following the victory against the deadly Ebola Virus which was totally cleansed from the country, our brave and selfless 'soldiers' are in Monrovia town in Liberia facing a different kind of battle....More power to their elbows.....

Source; National Helm

sons and daughters of the soil...well done
Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by Sylvarresta(m): 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
God will help you, none of you will contract the virus in Jesus name. Because u choose to save humanity from this virus known well that it's a suicide mission, God be with you and your family..... Come back save
Proudly a student Doctor
Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by Fhemmmy: 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
So proud to say i am a NIGERIAN seeing the bravery of these people . . . Thanks for making us proud.
Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
Nigeria the putin of Africa.. If you get my drift

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
God will protect you all in Jesus name. God bless Nigeria.
Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by darediamond(m): 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
Hammer! Hammering!! grin grin grin
prewtyjulie:

see ur mouth like na dia money dem dey make, yet u'll sit in d comfort of ur home nd b d 1st 2 ryt rip 4 dose dat died of d virus and dsame u will shout God 4bid wen dey ask u 2 volunteers.
Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by hensben(m): 7:10pm On Dec 16, 2014
what a selfless service to humanity..
Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by IamOpemipo(m): 7:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
All I see are nurses..

Nurses been saving lives since 0000Bc
Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by adamskutty(m): 7:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
dainformant:
Nigerian Volunteers from different health professions numbering up to 250 offered themselves to join the international force in Liberia, Sierra Leone and Guinea to assist in the containment of Ebola Virus disease in these countries..... While Nigerians are happy and rejoicing following the victory against the deadly Ebola Virus which was totally cleansed from the country, our brave and selfless 'soldiers' are in Monrovia town in Liberia facing a different kind of battle....More power to their elbows.....

Source; National Helm
abeg i wan volunteer cry
Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by gaddafy: 7:12pm On Dec 16, 2014
May God bless their effort and protect dem all!
Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by kemdee1: 7:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
obataokenwa:
with such huge dollars offered to them...nobody will turn it down cos after this they are made for life....fighting ebola for their pocket and generation to come out of poverty....many nigerians are more willing than them...so i just saw huge job for 250 people and notin to celebrate

And what stops you from making huge dollars?

Well done jare our great heroes.
Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by ikevin(m): 7:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
obataokenwa:
with such huge dollars offered to them...nobody will turn it down cos after this they are made for life....fighting ebola for their pocket and generation to come out of poverty....many nigerians are more willing than them...so i just saw huge job for 250 people and notin to celebrate
why should you be so narrow minded, I think we should honour their service to humanity, even while Mandela was alive as SA's president, wasn't he getting paid? There is extreme danger there, yet they opted to join the medical military to fight this final battle to defeat this scourge, may success and safety follow them.
Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
Sincerely speaking, this men & women deserve a national award from GEJ

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by Btruth: 7:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
You will always be remember in our prayers. God will see you through in Jesus name.
Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by Godmother(f): 7:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
pendusky:
hope they won't come back with ebola again ooh

My thoughts exactly

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
Iykebestbt:
there mind is calculating how much them go recv

For your mind how much, u think say dem go pay them for liberia, wey no fit receive for nigeria. For person like you, nothing is done out of a pure motive.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by Bola4mi(f): 7:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
Great job my people.
Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by DoctorTim: 7:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
Did anyone notice that moost of the health workers are igbo? That should give u and idea of their motivation. Captain save Africa my ass!
Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by peculiarabacus(m): 7:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
Like I do say::::its a suicide mission oooo:::may the lord of...........protect and be with you
Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by IdomaLikita: 7:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
Bravo!!!
Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by DobleO7: 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
Much Love
Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by Slimmos(m): 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
DoctorTim:
Did anyone notice that moost of the health workers are igbo? That should give u and idea of their motivation. Captain save Africa my ass!
bro how do u know they are igbos ? Where is it written dat they are igbos
Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by ikevin(m): 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
DoctorTim:
I am highly disappointed at your posit, I think this kind os statement should fall of the mouth of disgruntled politicians not fellow youth, by the way, do you have access to the list of Nigerians who went? I am deeply disappointed, I really hope you put out your real name, so we paste this statement on your person forever, especially in the future if you try seeking for votes. Nigerian youths should live above ethnicity, tribalism, nepotism, long live Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
obataokenwa:

If it were left for persons like you, nothing will ever move forward in this world. Becos, Go, you'll not. When others go, u sit back and ascribe ulterior motives to them. What is stopping you from making huge amount of dollars, instead of trolling on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
Slimmos:
bro how do u know they are igbos ? Where is it written dat they are igbos

Don't mind him jare,tribalistic views is not what we need in Nigeria at this important and critical moment in our dear fatherland. Proudly Nigerian from Ngwaland.

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by dybaba(m): 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2014
May God protect them. Amen!
Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by PHIPEX(m): 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
You will never see this kind of news on CNN

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by Drone007: 7:44pm On Dec 16, 2014
donigspain:
[size=18pt]Nigeria playing the Big Brother since 5000BC[/size] cool cool cool

A GESTURE THAT THEY---THE BENEFICIARIES(except Liberia)---DO NOT APPRECIATE!
Re: See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia by mazzi: 7:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
Great men and Women.the LORD is ur strength.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thunderstorm Kills Three Anambra Pupils On Football Field / How Lack Of Sleep Can Affect Your Health. / Lockdown: Abia Government Gives 7-Day Extension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.