Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,160 members, 7,856,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 03:00 AM

Bonanza! Bonanza! Bonanza! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Bonanza! Bonanza! Bonanza! (564 Views)

Bonanza! Bonanza!! Bonanza!!! / Bonanza! Bonanza!! Bonanza!!! Ice Block Machine For Sale for 50k / Bonanza!bonanza!!bonanza!!!buy Calcium At The Rate Of #650 Per Bag And Natrosol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bonanza! Bonanza! Bonanza! by lectureme(m): 5:07am On Dec 07, 2008
BONANZA! BONANZA!! BONANZA!!!
             Hello readers,
                      My name is James, i ve been marketing online for years now as LBR,
             and my own product. THe year is getting to the end, but believe me you can
             at least 50,000, YES! You heard me well when i say 50k, that is  what you will
             make with little or no money, all you do is to follow step-by -step e-book am
             laying on your you hand to start earning you immidiately, before the xmas is over.
             I purposely want to give out five most ,quick,and with little or no money e-book
             that ha been earning me for years now.

1: HOW YOU CAN START AND END ON INTERNET WITHOUT STREES,
             a: This e-book will you on how to sell information product online
                with start of just N500,and start making at least 50,000/month.
             b: HOW YOU CAN STARTING EARNING JUST TO HAVE FUN
                MANY MORE ON THIS MANUAL, get yours and start earning $2000/month
                Value 5500, but am giving it out for exmas at 1500,huge amount of
                discount.
             2: START TO EARN AT LEAST $500 IN 60 DAYS GAURANTEE,
                This e-book will lead you to online jobs you can do to earn before
                the end of the year.Take survey, fill form and datas, complete offers.
                Value 7500, get it with just 2500.
             3: DESIGN WEBSITE WITH MICROSOFT
                You can get work to design website from $15 to $40
                and this is the easiest way to design a site.  
                Value 4000, get it at 1500 only.    
               You can get the three with  N4000      
             4:JOin us to start making free day and night call.Goto www.lifesourceonline..com
How to order for the info,   quickly call my hotline 07087532490 or (smsonly) at 07030863080
                 send your name and e-mail to    cashathomework@dsendree.com

(1) (Reply)

If You Have The Money, I Have The Idea. Lets Run Advertising Agency / You Own Online Store like Jumia and the Rest. In 24hours / 7ways To Earn $700 In 7 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.