Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Police To Give Junior Officers With University Degrees Instant Promotion - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Police To Give Junior Officers With University Degrees Instant Promotion (15954 Views)

Police To Promote Junior Officers With Higher Qualifications – IG / Best Paid Degrees In Nigeria (THE BITTER TRUTH) / Degrees With Lowest Employment Prospects In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police To Give Junior Officers With University Degrees Instant Promotion by TheRealMrStan(m): 5:37pm On Dec 16, 2014
In line with his resolve to further boost the morale of Police workforce, the Inspector-General of Police, Suleiman Abba CFR, has given approval for the consideration of Inspectors with university and other tertiary education certificates for elevation to the Senior Officer cadre.

A statement to this effect was issued Monday, 15th December and signed by Force spokesman, Emmanuel Ojukwu.

Commands and formations across the country were directed to compile and forward the names of all serving Inspectors and Rank and File with Higher Certificates such as University degrees, Higher National Diploma, Ordinary National Diploma and National Certificate of Education for necessary processing.

The statement re-emphasized the commitment of the I-G to improve the welfare of Police personnel nationwide.
http://dailypost.ng/2014/12/16/police-considers-junior-officers-degrees-elevation-senior-cadre/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police To Give Junior Officers With University Degrees Instant Promotion by Nairabeezie(m): 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
ok....no more waec
Re: Police To Give Junior Officers With University Degrees Instant Promotion by bosun11(m): 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
nice one...educated officers deserve it!

3 Likes

Re: Police To Give Junior Officers With University Degrees Instant Promotion by Youngzedd(m): 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
It's good.

1 Like

Re: Police To Give Junior Officers With University Degrees Instant Promotion by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 5:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
ok oo
Re: Police To Give Junior Officers With University Degrees Instant Promotion by mrlaw93(m): 5:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
Put on my agbada in a giffy.. off for seminar.. mama kudi go here am. She been dey provoke me dis days..
Re: Police To Give Junior Officers With University Degrees Instant Promotion by ochejagabriel: 5:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
Nice one IGP. Promoting staff with good records.

in other news...

4 Likes

Re: Police To Give Junior Officers With University Degrees Instant Promotion by tempem: 5:40pm On Dec 16, 2014
Am I the only one seeing something here?
Re: Police To Give Junior Officers With University Degrees Instant Promotion by Lagusta(m): 5:40pm On Dec 16, 2014
Yeah,,,,,,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police To Give Junior Officers With University Degrees Instant Promotion by cacmatters(m): 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
Good one.

1 Like

Re: Police To Give Junior Officers With University Degrees Instant Promotion by goldfish27(m): 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
Symbol of Crime.......joblessness na him mak all men dey join police self....Gud sha...dem big pass 20bucks so they are now promoted to 100bucks.....
Re: Police To Give Junior Officers With University Degrees Instant Promotion by singlefade25(f): 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
Nice one
Re: Police To Give Junior Officers With University Degrees Instant Promotion by rossi49ja(m): 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
Good news for the graduates among them. I just hope this will aid the image of the police cos they are about one of the worst profession to be linked to in Naija.
Re: Police To Give Junior Officers With University Degrees Instant Promotion by amakufrancis(m): 5:42pm On Dec 16, 2014
Good for them.

These are one of the bonus of the forth coming election
Re: Police To Give Junior Officers With University Degrees Instant Promotion by ichidodo: 5:42pm On Dec 16, 2014
This will be bad for morale..junior officers parachuting their seniors will only cause mutiny,guardroom disobedience and misconduct never mind backstabbing and base jumping.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police To Give Junior Officers With University Degrees Instant Promotion by Ilekeh(f): 5:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
School degree won't
Re: Police To Give Junior Officers With University Degrees Instant Promotion by slightlyMad(f): 5:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
good development
Re: Police To Give Junior Officers With University Degrees Instant Promotion by hollandis(f): 5:44pm On Dec 16, 2014
Thats encouraging but IG should ensure that the university degrees are not from schools like
Lasu
Bensu
Absu
Imsu
Portharcourtsu
Delsu
Anambrasu
And other state universitids where degrees are bought and graduates are a disgrace

3 Likes

Re: Police To Give Junior Officers With University Degrees Instant Promotion by sukkot: 5:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
COOL
Re: Police To Give Junior Officers With University Degrees Instant Promotion by ALKARULEZ615(m): 5:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
So dem go promote my younger brother
Re: Police To Give Junior Officers With University Degrees Instant Promotion by Adyrin(m): 5:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
Will this st0p the collection of bribe?
Re: Police To Give Junior Officers With University Degrees Instant Promotion by PerfumeRepublik: 5:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
Cool story....My cop friend will be smiling now, I'm happy for him
Re: Police To Give Junior Officers With University Degrees Instant Promotion by englishmart(m): 5:46pm On Dec 16, 2014
great move. I hate the idea of one big bellied illiterate ordering them around like cows.
Re: Police To Give Junior Officers With University Degrees Instant Promotion by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
Dsegsam:
J

J for JJC wey you be

1 Like

Re: Police To Give Junior Officers With University Degrees Instant Promotion by Descartes: 5:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
Mr. Suleiman Abba trying to redeem his image since 500 BC tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

LAGRIDE Operators Retrieving Vehicles Without Notice, Taking Our Jobs – Drivers / Help! How Do I Reply My Notification Of Termination Letter? / Aero contractors sacks 100 workers Outsourced By Skyborne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.