Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

2015 And The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 And The North (1509 Views)

The Difference Between Presidency Budget In 2015 And 2016 / You Can't Insult The North And Stay In Power-knwankwaso / If I Hated The North, I Wouldn’t Have Built Almajiri Schools - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 And The North by mekaboy(m): 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2014
This thread will be more relevant after 2015 elections. I am sorry to say that Nigeria cannot and will not have a Northern president come 2015. Not because we dont want to but, but as they say there is time for everything. There are times and seasons, there was a time bicycle was the other of the day. Those that dealt in bicycles then were making it big until the tide changed.

There was a northern season in Nigeria, when the north was incharge of the army, presidency, various agencies and al federal parastatals .

They did not look back and sucking Nigeria dry, believing things will remain like that forever. Obasanjo as the north believed borrowed power from the north to return it. It was given to yaradua and somehow the hand of GOD came in and turned things around.

Even obasano did not see this coming. There was no way the north would jump jonathan as vp to produce another president So they decided to let jonathan continue for a while and return power to them. But it seems like the power is going futher away from the north.

The north did not see the hand writting on the wall so it took them by suprise. Their army trained to defend them if the power becomes threatened turned against them. Today Nigeria is spending billions to put of that fire.

I see the hand of GOD in all this, shifting power father away from thr north saying enough is enough. Even those that predicted that there will be no Nigeria in 2015, having seen that the only option available to the north come 2015 will be violence.

They say u never know what u have till u loose it.The north was busy looting Nigeria and forgot to develop their region and educate there youths. Now they claim to be maginalised after misusing the opportunity they had.

The major reason APC will loose come 2015 election is that they are fielding a northerner as presidential candidate. Am i being anti-north? NO, just that the season has changed, it is devine, power has left the north in the interest of Nigeria.

Other minority ethnic groups now have a voice. God uses little to do much, and its time to change Nigeria with minority.

Buhari is now the presidential candidate of APC from the north, because power must return to the north. Destroying the chances of the likes of fashola etc.

Those in APC dont understand this, i would have advised the likes of fashola to join another party and try get presidential ticket from there. As long as a northern candidate is selected in APC that is the beginning of their failure.

I have nothing against the north, its just that the season has changed.

I am not worried about APC, i am more worried about the after effect of the election. As long as we have a northern candidate as opposition against GEJ, there will be no need for rigging the election. THE opposition will loose naturally, because the season is against the north.

While Nigerians want change of situation and condition, the north wants change of location of power.

These are two different things and might not be achieved together.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2015 And The North by MalcoImX: 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
Hey MessiBoy, you may as well draw your own constitution and say the North is not part of Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: 2015 And The North by mekaboy(m): 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2014
Well at sometime in history, it was as if some other part of Nigeria were not part of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: 2015 And The North by MalcoImX: 7:44pm On Dec 16, 2014
mekaboy:
Well at sometime in history, it was as if some other part of Nigeria were not part of Nigeria.
Which parts and why?
Re: 2015 And The North by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
Nice article. This is nothing but the truth. Am tired of GEJ too,but who's better? APC wld hav a better chance if they had presented a Fashola/Rochas ticket. Buhari can't defeat Jonathan - impossible.

3 Likes

Re: 2015 And The North by mauriceju2(m): 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
The north are those that rule Nigeria for the past 40yrs, is them that brought corruption,is them that suck Nigeria dry for 40yrs, they thought that it will be like that for ever, they refuse to send their children to school and now they are paying the price, they are interested in returning power to the north and continue from where they stop to suck Nigeria dry and dry, we want change but not to return power to the north, there are many good people in the west even in south and East let APC give us people from others region but not the north, the north have proven without doubt for 40yrs that they cannot do it

3 Likes

Re: 2015 And The North by mekaboy(m): 10:40pm On Dec 16, 2014
MalcoImX:
Which parts and why?

Find out those who havw been ruling Nigeria and owns 80% of oil blocks in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: 2015 And The North by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
mekaboy:
This thread will be more relevant after 2015 elections. I am sorry to say that Nigeria cannot and will not have a Northern president come 2015. Not because we dont want to but, but as they say there is time for everything. There are times and seasons, there was a time bicycle was the other of the day. Those that dealt in bicycles then were making it big until the tide changed.

There was a northern season in Nigeria, when the north was incharge of the army, presidency, various agencies and al federal parastatals .

They did not look back and sucking Nigeria dry, believing things will remain like that forever. Obasanjo as the north believed borrowed power from the north to return it. It was given to yaradua and somehow the hand of GOD came in and turned things around.

Even obasano did not see this coming. There was no way the north would jump jonathan as vp to produce another president So they decided to let jonathan continue for a while and return power to them. But it seems like the power is going futher away from the north.

The north did not see the hand writting on the wall so it took them by suprise. Their army trained to defend them if the power becomes threatened turned against them. Today Nigeria is spending billions to put of that fire.

I see the hand of GOD in all this, shifting power father away from thr north saying enough is enough. Even those that predicted that there will be no Nigeria in 2015, having seen that the only option available to the north come 2015 will be violence.

They say u never know what u have till u loose it.The north was busy looting Nigeria and forgot to develop their region and educate there youths. Now they claim to be maginalised after misusing the opportunity they had.

The major reason APC will loose come 2015 election is that they are fielding a northerner as presidential candidate. Am i being anti-north? NO, just that the season has changed, it is devine, power has left the north in the interest of Nigeria.

Other minority ethnic groups now have a voice. God uses little to do much, and its time to change Nigeria with minority.

Buhari is now the presidential candidate of APC from the north, because power must return to the north. Destroying the chances of the likes of fashola etc.

Those in APC dont understand this, i would have advised the likes of fashola to join another party and try get presidential ticket from there. As long as a northern candidate is selected in APC that is the beginning of their failure.

I have nothing against the north, its just that the season has changed.

I am not worried about APC, i am more worried about the after effect of the election. As long as we have a northern candidate as opposition against GEJ, there will be no need for rigging the election. THE opposition will loose naturally, because the season is against the north.

While Nigerians want change of situation and condition, the north wants change of location of power.

These are two different things and might not be achieved together.

The way things are happening, I have this feeling that God is watching Nigeria especially the ungratefulness of the North and SW elites toward the oil sacrifice of SS/SE

I believe God might breakup Nigeria if the Northern/ SW masses support their leaders ungratefulness. cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015 And The North by mekaboy(m): 11:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

The way things are happening, I have this feeling that God is watching Nigeria especially the ungratefulness of the North and SW elites toward the oil sacrifice of SS/SE

I believe God might breakup Nigeria if the Northern/ SW masses support their leaders ungratefulness. cool

Well this is what will happen in 2015. APC will choose a vp this weeks, The party will be split into 3. Gej will win buhari. It will be obvious even to the SW thay Gej won clearly, as a matter of fact they will kmow before the election that Gej will win.

After the election, the north gets violent. The SW refuses to join the violence as they know Gej won clearly.

The north then attacks the SW and Nigeria faces the North. We pray it does not happen though.

3 Likes

Re: 2015 And The North by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 17, 2014
mekaboy:

Well this is what will happen in 2015. APC will choose a vp this weeks, The party will be split into 3. Gej will win buhari. It will be obvious even to the SW thay Gej won clearly, as a matter of fact they will kmow before the election that Gej will win.

After the election, the north gets violent. The SW refuses to join the violence as they know Gej won clearly.

The north then attacks the SW and Nigeria faces the North. We pray it does not happen though.

This is how I believe it will go after the election

SW will protest

North will see it as an opportunity to plot a coup

The coup will be resisted by SS SE and MB

GEJ will then be forced under pressure to implement the CONFAB agreement.

The Hausa-Fulani will believe they have to act to cling to power which will cause them to lead an armed revolt

The SW will then keep quiet when they see war coming.

Hausa-Fulani might not be able to bear being abandoned by SW and being forced to accept a new Nigeria, might just call for the dissolution of Nigeria

The rest of Nigeria will just re- echo the clamour of the North and Nigeria will cease to exist

IN SUMMARY

SW reaction will determine how harsh the Hausa-Fulanis will react

If the SW keep quiet, they would be only riot in the North and more insurgency.

If the SW riot, then the scenario above will take place.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 And The North by Icon4s(m): 6:38am On Dec 17, 2014
^^^ Nigeria will nt split. The North knows dey cannot do without resources from the South. What they may plan at worst is to stage a coup and a revolution which might end up being a blood bath.

Southerners in the North please come home. The clouds are gathering o embarassed
Re: 2015 And The North by cheruv: 7:03am On Dec 17, 2014
"the SW would then keep quiet when they see war coming" angry

are you trying to say the SWners are cowards
people who defeated the Fulani at Oshogbo in 1840 and Biafra at ore in 1967 yet you label them cowards??
OK o YHWH is watching
Re: 2015 And The North by mekaboy(m): 8:39am On Dec 17, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

This is how I believe it will go after the election

SW will protest

North will see it as an opportunity to plot a coup

The coup will be resisted by SS SE and MB

GEJ will then be forced under pressure to implement the CONFAB agreement.

The Hausa-Fulani will believe they have to act to cling to power which will cause them to lead an armed revolt

The SW will then keep quiet when they see war coming.

Hausa-Fulani might not be able to bear being abandoned by SW and being forced to accept a new Nigeria, might just call for the dissolution of Nigeria

The rest of Nigeria will just re- echo the clamour of the North and Nigeria will cease to exist

IN SUMMARY

SW reaction will determine how harsh the Hausa-Fulanis will react

If the SW keep quiet, they would be only riot in the North and more insurgency.

If the SW riot, then the scenario above will take place.

Well i think the SW will go about their normal business which will provoke the north to attack SW with insurgency.
Re: 2015 And The North by martincbarton: 8:44am On Dec 17, 2014
this is your personal opinion. you are entitled to it.

Re: 2015 And The North by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 17, 2014
mekaboy:

Well i think the SW will go about their normal business which will provoke the north to attack SW with insurgency.

I don't think so

The far North believe that they can't survive outside Nigeria

They won't attack SW because that would speed up disintegration which is their greatest nightmare

1 Like

Re: 2015 And The North by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 17, 2014
cheruv:
"the SW would then keep quiet when they see war coming" angry

are you trying to say the SWners are cowards
people who defeated the Fulani at Oshogbo in 1840 and Biafra at ore in 1967 yet you label them cowards??
OK o YHWH is watching

What did SW do when Awo was forced to commit suicide and MKO killed.

1 Like

Re: 2015 And The North by AJINATU: 9:24am On Dec 17, 2014
WhiteTechnology:
Biafra ba.stard. I have told you to leave the Yorubas out of your madness.

Do you know how low you y1bos have sunk in the Nigerian polity? You are just political pawns for Jonathan.

The las time we checked, Jonathans vice presidential running mate is a Northerner, there are 13 Northern PDP Governors while you ibos have only 3 PDP Governors

you are irrelevant in PDP, you are Irrelevant in APC. you are dregs, scums, the lowest of the low; always ready to lick the a55 of any government in power
Re: 2015 And The North by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 17, 2014
AJINATU:

Do you know how low you y1bos have sunk in the Nigerian polity? You are just political pawns for Jonathan.

The las time we checked, Jonathans vice presidential running mate is a Northerner, there are 13 Northern PDP Governors while you ibos have only 3 PDP Governors

you are irrelevant in PDP, you are Irrelevant in APC. you are dregs, scums, the lowest of the low; always ready to lick the a55 of any government in power

Ranting of an ant

Yawns

Next please cool
Re: 2015 And The North by AJINATU: 9:30am On Dec 17, 2014
mekaboy:
Osu ibo

the evil you wish the Yorubas shall befall you ibo bas.trds 10x over.

Isnt it funny that you y1bos see jonathan as the messiah that will help you fight the north. The same north were Namadi Sambo, jonathans vice president comes from.

You igbos are daft and you are ignorant of the Nigerian political chess game
Re: 2015 And The North by truefact: 9:41am On Dec 17, 2014
AJINATU:

If they are all that...why the worry over a scum... you are truly epitome of scum and delusion. .coward
Re: 2015 And The North by mekaboy(m): 9:50am On Dec 17, 2014
This has nothing to do with igbos but the north and i am sure they will attempt to bully their SW allies when the time comes.
Re: 2015 And The North by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 17, 2014
mekaboy:
This has nothing to do with igbos but the north and i am sure they will attempt to bully their SW allies when the time comes.

truefact:

If they are all that...why the worry over a scum... you are truly epitome of scum and delusion. .coward

Dont blame Ajinatu , he is a product of a failed system
Re: 2015 And The North by IGBOSON1: 10:14am On Dec 17, 2014
No10:
Nice article. This is nothing but the truth. Am tired of GEJ too,but who's better? APC wld hav a better chance if they had presented a Fashola/Rochas ticket. Buhari can't defeat Jonathan - impossible.

^^^'Fashola/Rochas' i hear you say? It's like you didn't get the memo......Hausa/Fulani must feature on the ticket or else the world will stop spinning on its axis!
Re: 2015 And The North by bestads(m): 10:45am On Dec 17, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^'Fashola/Rochas' i hear you say? It's like you didn't get the memo......Hausa/Fulani must feature on the ticket or else the world will stop spinning on its axis!

Nothing will happen, it only the southerners living in the North who have refused to relocate since 1980s when it was obvious that religious riots were targeted to Non-Hausas in the North will suffer.

If i were you i would give money to my relatives and friends living in the North to come back home....Now before Feb 14 2015

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKER: House-to-house Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan 4 buhari (PIX) / I Am An Ethnic Bigot, Because I Am From The Niger Delta And I Support President / What Happened To This " 3 Famous " Prophecies Of Apostle Johnson Suleiman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.