Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,829 members, 7,837,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

The Devil Is A Bigtime Liar. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Devil Is A Bigtime Liar. (769 Views)

Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Assassination Attempt On Tb Joshua: Devil Is A Liar / The Devil Is Beautiful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Devil Is A Bigtime Liar. by treasure3: 9:50am On Dec 07, 2008
All that happened this morning,is far beyond my imagination and its inexplicable.
Right about now i'm ahome lying on the bed.Why?
I'd woken up @ about 5.30am preparing for church,while my dad asked me to go clean the car for him.While doing that,only to xperience a serious turn in my stomach,and i started feeling on ease.Next was throwing up and stulling.
Folks in the house,please pray for me o,cos i won church o wth gud health condition.
Re: The Devil Is A Bigtime Liar. by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:03am On Dec 07, 2008
Maybe God does not want you in church today,
Re: The Devil Is A Bigtime Liar. by AdamBrody1(m): 11:57am On Dec 07, 2008
Give me an example in the bible where the devil expressly lied himself to anybody? Where do you guys get these crazy propagandas from? Blaming everything on the devil when from all indications, your tummy ache was caused by some biological, medical or chemical reaction in your body system?

Pls spare the poor fella all these nonsense blame games that you guys are used to eveytime something doesnt work out well for you but when it works out perfectly for you, praise be to "Jah"!
Re: The Devil Is A Bigtime Liar. by MrCrackles(m): 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2008
Adam Brody:

Give me an example in the bible where the devil expressly lied himself to anybody? Where do you guys get these crazy propagandas from? Blaming everything on the devil when from all indications, your tummy ache was caused by some biological, medical or chemical reaction in your body system?

please spare the poor fella all these nonsense blame games that you guys are used to eveytime something doesnt work out well for you but when it works out perfectly for you, praise be to "Jah"!

grin grin grin grin

Adam again?!

You are one controversial figure
Re: The Devil Is A Bigtime Liar. by AdamBrody1(m): 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2008
Its true now! Why should we blame the devil! Abi we should be giving him an oscar award for challenging god who according to the bible wanted humans to be dense and naked for the rest of their lives, jumping from tree to tree and playing double dutch with the gorrilas and baboons for the rest of eternity.

God knew if Man ate the fruit from the tree of good and evil, we would be able to diferentaite between good and bad on our own. The devil did just the right thing by allowing Adam and Eve eat that fruit.

The tree of intelligence has led to the greatest inventions and discoveriesMADE by man today and it is a continous discovery. Tell me what has religion invented or created to assist man in his day to day survival! Its the devil that made man progress today just because he realised god wanted man to remain in a perpetual state of buffoonery and stupidity.

That was just plain selfish of god to have all the intelligence and know the difference between good and evil and make man to become an imbecilic child jumping around naked!

Devil na you biko! You try for mankind jare! Imagine without the devil, man wont have invented the computers and internet to communicate today! Instead we would have been blowing ram horns somewhere in the hot desert of baghdad naked trying to communicate with someone in the Khalahari Desert!, pssf!

I don't know why god was delighted sef in seeing man naked all day 24/7, running around with is pecker loose and Eves breasts flapping around,  AND HE IS UP THERE SMILING WITH GLEE AND RUBBING HIS PALMS for being so intelligent! Meanwhile the devil was intelligent enough to know that unclothedness was a bad thing and through his actions, the discovery of clothes has led to a billion dollar industry to assist man economically in his day to day survival!

Very Repugnant way of thinking! angry
Re: The Devil Is A Bigtime Liar. by MrCrackles(m): 3:00pm On Dec 07, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

This guy dey vex!!! grin cheesy
Re: The Devil Is A Bigtime Liar. by mazaje(m): 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2008
treasure3:

All that happened this morning,is far beyond my imagination and its inexplicable.
Right about now i'm ahome lying on the bed.Why?
I'd woken up @ about 5.30am preparing for church,while my dad asked me to go clean the car for him.While doing that,only to xperience a serious turn in my stomach,and i started feeling on ease.Next was throwing up and stulling.
Folks in the house,please pray for me o,because i won church o wth good health condition.

Do you know what cholera is? no go take medication dey there dey blame satan wey no dey exist. . . . . . .
Re: The Devil Is A Bigtime Liar. by Chrisbenogor(m): 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2008
@adam
Guy you no get joy oh, if we follow bible God really dullin us sha infact the story no just make sense how about the people in artic circle would survive, or people living in deserts, and even in the bible the devil never lied, where did this notion even come from.
Re: The Devil Is A Bigtime Liar. by auwal87(m): 11:19pm On Dec 07, 2008
@ Adam

You and your devil friend, do you think your story will mislead some faithfuls here?

Well, to answer you in short:

If Satan is your Friend, then go join him in Bermuda Triangle or where-ever he may be and see for yourself if the unclothedness you love will last from there.

God in His infinite Mercy created Human Beings with shyness, which Satan doesn't have.

How I wish this your Devil friend will say hello to you one day and see.
Re: The Devil Is A Bigtime Liar. by Dios(f): 7:24am On Dec 08, 2008
FOR THE LAST TIME- I[b] AM NOT A LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry[/b]

I didn't cause your stomach upset, you should have washed your hands when you left the bathroom,
Re: The Devil Is A Bigtime Liar. by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:19am On Dec 08, 2008
Hmmm didn't know the devil resided in the bermuda triangle, might be worth checking out smiley
Re: The Devil Is A Bigtime Liar. by deleson: 11:08am On Dec 08, 2008
@ Adams,be careful of what you think or say about GOD,cos he does respect anybody.
Re: The Devil Is A Bigtime Liar. by AdamBrody1(m): 2:28pm On Dec 09, 2008
@

To all you anti-Devil or Satan or whatever you choose to call him;

I just have 2 questions to ask

1. Show me anywhere in the bible where the so called devil lied to anybody personally and i will show you were god confessed that he lied and repented for his evil actions?

2. Tell me how many people did the Devil kill or destroy or murder senselessly in the bible and compare that amount to the number god killed and murdered brutally.

Just a set of fair questions!

One more thing, if god is so wise and intelligent, why did he have to destroy the whole world through a flood when he was omniscent and knew the same creations he made in future would turn back on him? If he saw the people misbehaving, why didnt he just pick them out one by one instead of destroying the WHOLE WORLD because he was angry that no body gave a hoot about him?

That doesnt sound like an all intelligent god, rather more of a cosmic slowpoke running amok with no sense of decency or intelligence whatsoever!
Re: The Devil Is A Bigtime Liar. by IDINRETE: 3:33pm On Dec 09, 2008
Adam Brody:

@

1. Show me anywhere in the bible where the so called devil lied to anybody personally and i will show you were god confessed that he lied and repented for his evil actions?

2. Tell me how many people did the Devil kill or destroy or murder senselessly in the bible and compare that amount to the number god killed and murdered brutally.

One more thing, if god is so wise and intelligent, why did he have to destroy the whole world through a flood when he was omniscent and knew the same creations he made in future would turn back on him? If he saw the people misbehaving, why didnt he just pick them out one by one instead of destroying the WHOLE WORLD because he was angry that no body gave a hoot about him?

That doesnt sound like an all intelligent god, rather more of a cosmic slowpoke running amok with no sense of decency or intelligence whatsoever!

Let me borrow one of my brethren's phrase

"YOU NO GET JOY AT ALL AT ALL"
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Devil Is A Bigtime Liar. by Cayon(f): 12:45am On Dec 10, 2008
Chrisbenogor:

Maybe God does not want you in church today,
i guess you meant to say the devil
Re: The Devil Is A Bigtime Liar. by mazaje(m): 1:26am On Dec 10, 2008
[
Adam Brody:

@

I wonder where they christains got this the devil is a liar mantra?. . .  cheesy cheesy when it has been clearly eastablished that the biblical god has lied and is a liar. . . there is no record of the devil lying or misleading people in the bible apart from the temptation of jesus christ . . which to me is not a temptation at all but there are so many records of the biblical god outrightly misleading people and lying to them. . this people are really a joke. . . .
Re: The Devil Is A Bigtime Liar. by BloodShed1: 1:56pm On Dec 11, 2008
mazaje:

Do you know what cholera is? no go take medication dey there dey blame satan wey no dey exist. . . . . . .

*Shakes head* SIMPLE LOGIC!!!

Why do people make such ludicrous exceptions when it comes to their delusion? What the heck? Why can't people grow a brain for a change?!

And if Satan is to blame then you have to ask yourself ''who is giving him all this freedom to do what he's doing in the first place?''. It's obvious that God wants the world this way because he has the power to make things different, yet he gets mad like he's surprised, I thought he was all knowing. Didn't he create everything as well?

And God gets no blame at all, hmm,

(1) (Reply)

Abuzola Et Al A Christian Does Not Sin / What Are Some Of The Best Churches In Nigeria / The Real Face Of Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.