Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Personal Assistant Wanted (International Trading Company in Nigeria) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Personal Assistant Wanted (International Trading Company in Nigeria) (4911 Views)

. / Administrative Assistant Wanted In A VI Company / Female Office Assistant Wanted. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Personal Assistant Wanted (International Trading Company in Nigeria) by aki(m): 10:41am On Sep 29, 2005
i am the md of an international trading company in nigeria. and i need a personal assistant to me. any one interested, please send you resume to the following email address: canvon@163.com

thanks.
Re: Personal Assistant Wanted (International Trading Company in Nigeria) by aki(m): 10:51am On Sep 29, 2005
basic requirements are as follow:
1. driving licence is needed, and very familiar with Lagos
2. honest, industry.
3. bachelor degree.
4. able to solve problems independently.
5. good communication skills, especiall to superior government officials.
6. able to travel national wide.
7. willing to help me in my personal life.

if you can not meet all the demands above, please do not waste your time to send me email.
and also you can reply me here.
Re: Personal Assistant Wanted (International Trading Company in Nigeria) by whizkid(f): 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2005
Mr. Md I have a couple of questions, that is if you don't mind.

1. Do you need a male or female?

2. Are you really looking for a PA or a driver? (driving licence is needed, and very familiar with Lagos)

3. Maybe you need a counsellor? (willing to help me in my personal life.)

4. This is a joke right?
Re: Personal Assistant Wanted (International Trading Company in Nigeria) by cushman(m): 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2005
I wonder...o!
Re: Personal Assistant Wanted (International Trading Company in Nigeria) by aki(m): 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2005
the answers to those questions above are as follow:

1. male and female are both accepted. but a man will be prefered.
2. what i really want is a PA, but who can drive for me. i do not want a PA and then a driver.
3. my plan for the one i want is that the one is not only my PA, driver, counseller, but also a partener and even shareholder, after his helpful working.
4. if there is nobody can meet my demand, you could think it as a joke.

are you satisfied with my answer?

thanks
Re: Personal Assistant Wanted (International Trading Company in Nigeria) by cushman(m): 6:11pm On Sep 29, 2005
Quite understood wink
Re: Personal Assistant Wanted (International Trading Company in Nigeria) by hotangel2(f): 7:14pm On Sep 29, 2005
Wonderful. people Start applying ooo.
Re: Personal Assistant Wanted (International Trading Company in Nigeria) by kayuze(m): 10:39pm On Oct 24, 2006
I am available for the personal assistant job. i am a graduate of mass communication - HND and i am computer literate with valid drivers license
Re: Personal Assistant Wanted (International Trading Company in Nigeria) by kayuze(m): 10:49pm On Oct 24, 2006
I am ready for a test or interview right now. my phone no is 08023189752
Re: Personal Assistant Wanted (International Trading Company in Nigeria) by stevcherie(m): 11:34am On Oct 26, 2006
, And the winner of the jokers' award is Aki.You must belong to the Aki and Pawpaw clan.Please be serious
Re: Personal Assistant Wanted (International Trading Company in Nigeria) by nnada(f): 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2006
Are u real ? If u are, y want a woman. Pls be serious, cos so many people want a job.
Re: Personal Assistant Wanted (International Trading Company in Nigeria) by madeonline(m): 10:27am On Feb 23, 2008
People should read between the lines and do a little resarch before watering down good ideas that could benefit other people.

Aki is not a joker, he is supposedly a multinational trying to get his footing in Nigeria.

Run a check on his previous posts and interests on Nairaland.

Also, call the only the young man that took the white Aki serious , he could have picked the job.

People in Managment/MBA class would tell you what HRs term "multi-tasking" seems that is the concept Aki is employing herein to jump start a Nigerian subsidiary and it is worth some measure of seriousness unless proven otherwise.

Should there be any other biz opportunity from Aki , I am most willing to partner or contribute, particular as pertaining to shareholding/equty contribution/packaging or redisribution.

Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At FBN General Insurance Limited / Starling Bank Test Result / Lagos Egis Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.