Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him (21241 Views)

Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" / Denrele Edun Fell From Stage In Port-Harcourt / Denrele Retweets Nairaland Tweet Concerning Him On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him by lalasticlala(m): 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
A lot of trash has been said about media personality, Denrele Edun on social media. He's been called gay, lost sheep but nahhh, dude doesn't care and he wants all his haters to know that. To let it sink in, Denrele took to hisTwitter page earlier on today and started retweeting all the nastiest comments Nigerian Twitter users have ever tweeted about him. Some are fromas far back as 2013 and you will find some more unbelievably rude.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/denrele-retweets-all-nastiest-comments.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him by ALKARULEZ615(m): 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
Shuu! Wetin ma do now? undecided

...issokay

#team_FTC (6321st time)
Re: Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him by lalasticlala(m): 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
more

1 Like

Re: Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him by holatin(m): 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
dat mad guy in skirt.

I love dis she.

a way if telling critic and hater, I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY

Until he talk say he wan join politic will I vex

7 Likes

Re: Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 16, 2014
Seriously hilarious..
Denrele the most powerful woman in d world..

Cc: brito

2 Likes

Re: Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
Funny celebrities
Re: Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him by treasuress: 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
ok
Re: Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
doesn't change the fact he is a F@g

2 Likes

Re: Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him by AutosBay(m): 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
Funny Boy Girl.
Re: Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him by kossyablaze(m): 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
Obj should av enlisted him amongst the 5 presidents we av in 9ja....na dis kind thing/person GEJ dey like

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
Nonsensetical

Re: Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him by kilokeys(m): 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
they werent all wrong.

besides d fame and money..

who would wanna have him as a brother, father, friend?

1 Like

Re: Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him by dre11(m): 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
So what has he achieved by this retweet now

He should have let by-gone to be by-gone

1 Like

Re: Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him by ajoskele(m): 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
E use style ignore my own...buh I like the guy sha. He z been one of the few faces still relevant after all these years.

3 Likes

Re: Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him by lilmax(m): 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
Wasted sperm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
Ok
Re: Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
Haba this one's are child's play now, he should come to nairaland and read comments about him.
niggereyez:
That denrele guy reminds me of "big bird" from Seasame street...undecided
MillionDollars:
i'm waiting for the day CHARLY BOY would kill DENRELE
Theben:
The real question should be, who is going to be the unlucky man? cos Denrele isnt going to settle down with a woman.
holatin:
what of denrele and charly boy
KingTom:
I just picture Denrele naked and my kpekus will shrink to its lowest size undecided
MadCow1:

Lol..

So you believe that Denrele fought with anybody, let alone Criminals.. grin

The only fight Denrele knows is Pillow fight.. grin

MadCow1:
I DONT BELIEVE THIS STORY..

Reasons;

1. Denrele was robbed.. Robbed of what? His lipstick, Weave-on, Sanitary pad and make-up or what? Wetin again wan dey inside woman bag?

2. Denrele said he fought with the robbers that were holding him at Gunpoint for his back pack.. grin grin And he said 'After so much struggling'.. grin

#Just Saying..

I was going to make a r-ape joke, but I don't think r-ape is a funny subject especially when Denrele in involved.. angry

So here is a more appropiate joke...

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him by Hardeywerlay(m): 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
Ok oh
Re: Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him by simplemach(m): 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
As far as i'm concerned, this girl guy is a product of wasted sp£rm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him by virus04(m): 9:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
I made fp
Re: Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him by mistabiola: 9:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
Funny

Btw Let's #TakeBackNigeria...#‎iNewNigeria‬

It is definitely NOT the #‎TIME‬ to Sit on the FENCE. It is the Time for US all to get Involved in the #iNewNigeria Project.

Here comes the Time to #‎TakeBackNigeria‬ from the hands of some group of Dishonourable Cliques, worse than Armed ROBBERS, who have for long pauperize Us. The Time is NOW or Never!!!

We need Fresh People with Fresh and Refreshing IDEAS at the Helm of Our Affairs. Thus, it is High Time We Elected Prudent, TRANSPARENT, and Dedicated LEADERS to Lead Our DEAR Nation #‎NIGERIA‬.

Walk the Walk with ME #iStand4NewNigeria.

Get Your PVC....and Let's #TakeBackNigeria.

#‎iThink‬ | #‎iBelieve‬ | #iNewNigeria

~ Adeoye "#iNewNigeria" Abiola, 16/12/2014.

2 Likes

Re: Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him by ishiamu(m): 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
lalasticlala:
A lot of trash has been said about media personality, Denrele Edun on social media. He's been called gay, lost sheep but nahhh,

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/denrele-retweets-all-nastiest-comments.html?m=1

Dude y not start a blog na

1 Like

Re: Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
Nigerians are generally comedians.
Re: Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him by titilayur(f): 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
Charley boy son indeed
Re: Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him by jonadaft: 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
make I do ma own
Re: Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him by freshness2020: 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
Hmmm!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stephanie Kalu Uche With Her 2 Daughters (Photos) / Victoria Nworgu, Abuja Top Model, Releases Stunning Photos / Uche Jombo Celebrates 20 Years In Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.