Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

JUST IN: APC To Announce Buhari’s Running Mate Wed -oyegun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: APC To Announce Buhari’s Running Mate Wed -oyegun (1467 Views)

BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result / Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 / Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN: APC To Announce Buhari’s Running Mate Wed -oyegun by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun, on Tuesday said the party would make public the running mate to the APC presidential candidate for the 2015 presidential election, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari(retd.), on Wednesday.

Source: http://www.punchng.com/news/apc-to-announce-buharis-running-mate-wed-oyegun/

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: APC To Announce Buhari’s Running Mate Wed -oyegun by major466(m): 10:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
I smell confusion on the way.
Re: JUST IN: APC To Announce Buhari’s Running Mate Wed -oyegun by holatin(m): 10:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
dats nt a problem.
Am waiting
Re: JUST IN: APC To Announce Buhari’s Running Mate Wed -oyegun by holatin(m): 10:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
major466:
I smell confusion on the way.
y do you think like this, you think choosing VP from a long list of people na beans
Re: JUST IN: APC To Announce Buhari’s Running Mate Wed -oyegun by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
Whoever they decide on will surely enjoy my support as long as he isn't someone with K-leg
Re: JUST IN: APC To Announce Buhari’s Running Mate Wed -oyegun by chamboy(m): 10:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
laBarca:
Whoever they decide on will surely enjoy my support as long as he isn't someone with K-leg
As long as he's not clueless like Sambo
Re: JUST IN: APC To Announce Buhari’s Running Mate Wed -oyegun by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
chamboy:
As long as he not clueless like Sambo
grin grin grin
Re: JUST IN: APC To Announce Buhari’s Running Mate Wed -oyegun by coolhamid(m): 11:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
Give us candidate that would be active when buhari becomes our president, not like Uncle Namadi sambo who is toothless under GEJ...

Re: JUST IN: APC To Announce Buhari’s Running Mate Wed -oyegun by dmighty: 11:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
But why is APC tormenting PDP since last week now....they have even forgotten the name of Jonathan, Na Buhari name them dey write since last week.. now they will have sleepless night waiting for d VP again.... Sorry PDP, just tell us why We shd vote GEJ, stop talking about Buhari....

3 Likes

Re: JUST IN: APC To Announce Buhari’s Running Mate Wed -oyegun by Descartes: 11:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: JUST IN: APC To Announce Buhari’s Running Mate Wed -oyegun by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
I endorse Oshiomhole Adams..grin
Re: JUST IN: APC To Announce Buhari’s Running Mate Wed -oyegun by KHAYGOLD(m): 12:03am On Dec 17, 2014
Re: JUST IN: APC To Announce Buhari’s Running Mate Wed -oyegun by Nobody: 2:41am On Dec 17, 2014
APC should just shut up and get it over with abeg. They are over stretching the thing and turning it into a complete circus. Just choose someone and announce already n if dey r not ready they should keep shut until they have arrived at their choice. This constant, everyday drip feed is getting boring and annoying. shocked
Re: JUST IN: APC To Announce Buhari’s Running Mate Wed -oyegun by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 17, 2014
dmighty:
But why is APC tormenting PDP since last week now....they have even forgotten the name of Jonathan, Na Buhari name them dey write since last week.. now they will have sleepless night waiting for d VP again.... Sorry PDP, just tell us why We shd vote GEJ, stop talking about Buhari....
As in ehn it's funny that they now cry more than the bereaved

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: APC To Announce Buhari’s Running Mate Wed -oyegun by bashydemy(m): 7:10am On Dec 17, 2014
laBarca:
As in ehn it's funny that they now cry more than the bereaved
PDP are just too scare, first is GMB, Now APC has list strong men that could be VP and PDP having sleepless night over who will be. If it's Fashola that na big wahala and they will result calling them Muslim/Muslim so as to brainwashed some Nigerians, If its GMB/Oshiomole that na another wahala for them, If na GMB/Ameachi that again na big trouble for them cos he will share votes with GEJ.... now they want Osinbajo who is not that popular.. PDP are a joke...

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: APC To Announce Buhari’s Running Mate Wed -oyegun by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 17, 2014
bashydemy:
PDP are just too scare, first is GMB, Now APC has list strong men that could be VP and PDP having sleepless night over who will be. If it's Fashola that na big wahala and they will result calling them Muslim/Muslim so as to brainwashed some Nigerians, If its GMB/Oshiomole that na another wahala for them, If na GMB/Ameachi that again na big trouble for them cos he will share votes with GEJ.... now they want Osinbajo who is not that popular.. PDP are a joke...
Whoever they pick will be a performer, this I am sure
Re: JUST IN: APC To Announce Buhari’s Running Mate Wed -oyegun by bashydemy(m): 8:28am On Dec 17, 2014
laBarca:
Whoever they pick will be a performer, this I am sure
We have 3 sure sell-able candidates in APC the first and best of them is Fashola, That name will kill GEJ instantly and the only thing they will base their campaign on is Muslim/Muslim but internally they know they are competing with a Presidential candidate in Fashola and not GMB anymore. The next is Oshiomole cos they will not be able to say anything against him, He has been in ACN/APC from begining and will split of the votes of SS/SE.. The last is Ameachi, all they will be calling him is a bastard son of SS which is part of Political game but will only be able to slug it out with GEJ/PDP in South South but the South East might be hard for him a little.
Re: JUST IN: APC To Announce Buhari’s Running Mate Wed -oyegun by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 17, 2014
bashydemy:
We have 3 sure sell-able candidates in APC the first and best of them is Fashola, That name will kill GEJ instantly and the only thing they will base their campaign on is Muslim/Muslim but internally they know they are competing with a Presidential candidate in Fashola and not GMB anymore. The next is Oshiomole cos they will not be able to say anything against him, He has been in ACN/APC from begining and will split of the votes of SS/SE.. The last is Ameachi, all they will be calling him is a bastard son of SS which is part of Political game but will only be able to slug it out with GEJ/PDP in South South but the South East might be hard for him a little.
I so agree with you on Fashola, however, the muslim-muslim propaganda will be severely dealt with using the instrument of competence and other factor. Amaechi or Oshiomole self will make good VP nominee but considering that the APC Chair is from SS and the SW, I don't see it manifesting( I may be wrong). However, any candidate picked will have my blessing
Re: JUST IN: APC To Announce Buhari’s Running Mate Wed -oyegun by martincbarton: 8:36am On Dec 17, 2014
GMB will announce soon.

Re: JUST IN: APC To Announce Buhari’s Running Mate Wed -oyegun by bashydemy(m): 9:34am On Dec 17, 2014
laBarca:
I so agree with you on Fashola, however, the muslim-muslim propaganda will be severely dealt with using the instrument of competence and other factor. Amaechi or Oshiomole self will make good VP nominee but considering that the APC Chair is from SS and the SW, I don't see it manifesting( I may be wrong). However, any candidate picked will have my blessing
I just hope they summon courage and pick BRF, So it will be GMB/BRF what a great combination... GEJ/PDP will pee in their pants.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Last Christmas In Bondage --- APC / Next President Revealed By Primate Ayodele / Buharis Certificate Is Out. Check Out Photo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.