Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Buhari Is Too Weak IBB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Too Weak IBB (7096 Views)

Jonathan Too Weak To Rule Nigeria, Says Wamakko / Goodluck Jonathan Too Weak And A Total Disappointment – Asari Dokubo / Jonathan Too Weak, A Total Disappointment – Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Too Weak IBB by Trustyd1(m): 10:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
B-O-M-B-S-H-E-L-L!!!
Buhari Is Weak: He Will Not Change His Attitude. - IBB.
**Old habits hardly die.
The former Nigerian Military President, Gen Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) has described the former dictator and APC Presidential candidate for the 2015 election, Pa Muhammadu Buhari, as a weak leader and does not understand the differences in Nigeria..
Babangida said that "regrettably it turned out that Major General Buhari was too rigid and uncompromising in his attitudes to issues of National significance. Efforts to make him understand that a diverse Polity like Nigeria required recognition and appreciation of differences in both Cultural and Individual Perceptions only served to aggravate the Attitudes".
Pa Muhammadu Buhari (72) is the only Nigerian senior military officer that failed all the senior examinations in the history of Nigerian Military.
If you check the official names of officers likes of IBB, Idiagbon, Diya, Danjuma, Akhigbe, Abdulsalami, Aikhomu. etc you see a suffix, FSS, Psc, MNi., Pa Muhammadu Buhari has none. He failed the Command and Staff College exams and all other Military examinations (Psc means Pass staff college).
Gen Babangida (rtd) Overthrew Pa Buhari when the engine and the anti-corruptioncrusader of that regime, Maj Gen Tunde Idiagbon was away on Pilgrimage of to Mecca. - Hope For Nigeria.

https://m.facebook.com/hopefornigeria/photos/a.152919604766170.37823.100484630009668/844035385654585/?type=1&p=10&_ft_=qid.6093543784519483867%3Amf_story_key.565752066288056362

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Too Weak IBB by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
Trustyd1:
B-O-M-B-S-H-E-L-L!!!
**Old habits hardly die.
The former Nigerian Military President, Gen Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) has described the former dictator and APC Presidential candidate for the 2015 election, Pa Muhammadu Buhari, as a weak leader and does not understand the differences in Nigeria..
Babangida said that "regrettably it turned out that Major General Buhari was too rigid and uncompromising in his attitudes to issues of National significance. Efforts to make him understand that a diverse Polity like Nigeria required recognition and appreciation of differences in both Cultural and Individual Perceptions only served to aggravate the Attitudes".
Pa Muhammadu Buhari (72) is the only Nigerian senior military officer that failed all the senior examinations in the history of Nigerian Military.
If you check the official names of officers likes of IBB, Idiagbon, Diya, Danjuma, Akhigbe, Abdulsalami, Aikhomu. etc you see a suffix, FSS, Psc, MNi., Pa Muhammadu Buhari has none. He failed the Command and Staff College exams and all other Military examinations (Psc means Pass staff college).
Gen Babangida (rtd) Overthrew Pa Buhari when the engine and the anti-corruptioncrusader of that regime, Maj Gen Tunde Idiagbon was away on Pilgrimage of to Mecca. - Hope For Nigeria.

https://m.facebook.com/hopefornigeria/photos/a.152919604766170.37823.100484630009668/844035385654585/?type=1&p=10&_ft_=qid.6093543784519483867%3Amf_story_key.565752066288056362

real stakeholders are beginning to talk
there are more northern stakeholders opposed to buhari.
just watch...
lol

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Too Weak IBB by deeptechcool(m): 10:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
TANoids, how market? We never start and una don dey shake like this....una neva see the stone wey wan hit una.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Too Weak IBB by major466(m): 11:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
If Grand pa Buhari cannot pass a simple military officer exam, how can he stabilize prices of crude oil?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Too Weak IBB by 2SWT(f): 11:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
Laughing in Swahili

these guys should stop disturbing the peace of the nation .....lets just wait till feb 2015

NO BUHARI, NO GEJ.....vote Mr.lbu 2015 and Nigeria will be a happy country

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Too Weak IBB by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
major466:

If Grand pa Buhari cannot pass a simple military officer exam, how can he bring down the price of crude oil?

That information (about his poor examination records) needs to be researched

if true, Buhari represents everything wrong about Nigeria

I have always known that he is a product of our corrupt system but did not know it was to this magnitude?

20 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Too Weak IBB by SirHouloo(m): 11:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
As He no pass some required exams, how come he later became an officer? I gueSs this man has been a lobbying and well connected dullard from birth.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Too Weak IBB by ambrosini593(m): 11:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
Enough of Gej and Buhari threads self.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Too Weak IBB by integralng: 11:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
@Op:You think all nairalanders are as dumb as you are.So General Buhari did not pass exam in the army and he got steady promotions and juicy appointments.Recidivists that paid a blockhead like you have wasted their money.For your information,Gen. Buhari joined the Army around 1962 and within 13years he had risen to become Governor of the old North-East states.Unlike your principal JonaTAN who spent almost 12years to finish a doctoral thesis in a third generation university which only took my bestie 6semesters(3years)to finish in a cosmopolitan and first generation university like UNILAG,General Buhari commanded 3 out of the 4GOCs that were in Nigeria that time and he was the military secretary for many years.So someone that did not pass exams would be given such important responsibilities.The more you churn out this unprofessionally scripted diatribe,the more you show to the whole world how irredeemably clueless you and your principal are.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Too Weak IBB by Descartes: 11:27pm On Dec 16, 2014
Pa Muhammadu Buhari (72) is the only Nigerian senior military officer that failed all the senior examinations in the history of Nigerian Military.-SOURCE

shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Too Weak IBB by Trustyd1(m): 11:28pm On Dec 16, 2014
integralng:
@Op:You think all nairalanders are as dumb as you are.So General Buhari did not pass exam in the army and he got steady promotions and juicy appointments.Recidivists that paid a blockhead like you have wasted their money.For your information,Gen. Buhari joined the Army around 1962 and within 13years he had risen to become Governor of the old North-East states.Unlike your principal JonaTAN who spent almost 12years to finish a doctoral thesis in a third generation university which only took my bestie 6semesters(3years)to finish in a cosmopolitan and first generation university like UNILAG,General Buhari commanded 3 out of the 4GOCs that were in Nigeria that time and he was the military secretary for many years.So someone that did not pass exams would be given such important responsibilities.The more you churn out this unprofessionally scripted diatribe,the more you show to the whole world how irredeemably clueless you and your principal are.
pls are you making call or you're talking to me?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Too Weak IBB by kasiem(m): 11:42pm On Dec 16, 2014
who needs to be told that buhari is an empty head that's he murders himself with any media attention that comes his way

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Too Weak IBB by major466(m): 11:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
mikeansy:

That information needs to be researched

if true, Buhari represents everything wrong about Nigeria

I have always known that he is a product of our corrupt system but did not know it was to this magnitude?
Well, after his famous speech about stabilizing world oil prices one is tempted to believe any article that expose his cluelessness.
Yeah I agree. The article need some research.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Too Weak IBB by eunisam: 11:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
No wonder i don't understand his English.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Too Weak IBB by slightlyMad(f): 11:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
jonathan is strong ba?
Re: Buhari Is Too Weak IBB by knightsTempler: 12:01am On Dec 17, 2014
Yes, he can fail exams and still get promoted, is it not the northern oligarchs and the northern military mafia that was in power then? The norm was "who no man" if you well connected you can get promoted not only in the military, but all the spheres of Govt.

So yes, I believe IBB that Buhari is the only Nigerian military officer that failed all of his exams. Little wonder we can’t get anything by way of policy from him or ideas on national security or the economy.

Buhari's cluelessness is gonna be in double digit if ever he gets elected.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Too Weak IBB by major466(m): 12:14am On Dec 17, 2014
2SWT:
Laughing in Swahili

these guys should stop disturbing the peace of the nation .....lets just wait till feb 2015

NO BUHARI, NO GEJ.....vote Mr.lbu 2015 and Nigeria will be a happy country
Who's Mr Ibru?
Re: Buhari Is Too Weak IBB by major466(m): 12:17am On Dec 17, 2014
slightlyMad:
jonathan is strong ba?
Goodluck Jonathan is not only strong, he's incredibly intelligent unlike the Royal Highness of cluelessness Pa Buhari.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Too Weak IBB by personal59: 12:24am On Dec 17, 2014
Haba see mugu clone a facebook sight nd come here to say IBB bla bla bla

Abeg saTAN pls I need credible reference not facebook idiot

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Too Weak IBB by aurenflani: 12:24am On Dec 17, 2014
I still enjoys the dividends of PTF.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Too Weak IBB by onoja12: 12:32am On Dec 17, 2014
bombshell my foot,i seriously doubt that IBB would say such a thing,but if he did please remind him that,he who was so brilliant was responsible for beginning the destruction of Nigeria and sell us out cheaply to the west but like i said i doubt he would say such a thing

Trustyd1:
B-O-M-B-S-H-E-L-L!!!
**Old habits hardly die.

Re: Buhari Is Too Weak IBB by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 17, 2014
major466:

Well, after his famous speech about stabilizing world oil prices one is tempted to believe any article that expose his cluelessness.
Yeah I agree. The article need some research.

I think the full text of OBJ's remarks about Buhari made a veiled reference to his being dumb.

Though most quotes seem to redact that bit but I have seen a quote where OBJ in describing Buhari as honest also suggested that if Buhari fails it will not be for want of not trying as Buhari is according to OBJ hardworking.

Describing him as a hardworker who could fail may have been an inadvertent admission that Buhari is not very bright.

Buhari's academic records in the army needs to be scrutinised!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Too Weak IBB by laimo(m): 12:45am On Dec 17, 2014
Pdp has lost already. IBB?That chameleon wickedness personified is with clueless? Makes Buhari that much more sweeter.

I Hate pdp and IBB and Obasanjo and Jonathan.They're all wicked failed evils.

Nigeria must CHANGE! Up APC!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Too Weak IBB by RockMaxi: 12:53am On Dec 17, 2014
This same source again.

osun Election Tribunal: Omisore (PDP) Received More Valid Votes

www.fb.com/hopefornigeria
Re: Buhari Is Too Weak IBB by dollarsplenty(m): 12:57am On Dec 17, 2014
Hope for GEJ or what do you call ursef? Why are u jittery over Buhari?

IBB could not have said that, Generals don't abuse one another in public, NEVER!

Early this year, you alleged that Gen Buhari has a daughter in India (with Photo) only to be confirmed as a lie.

Each time you lie about this man, you end up adding more supporters to his side as people see him as a victim of cheap blackmails. Continue the 'the lies you are sharing' on facebook, there is God o o

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Too Weak IBB by personal59: 1:12am On Dec 17, 2014
Pls I need credible reference to this maybe daily news paper

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Too Weak IBB by rebranded(m): 1:14am On Dec 17, 2014
IBB is afraid Buhari will come after him..Eyah! aligning fast to preventing that from happening
Re: Buhari Is Too Weak IBB by Swizdoe(m): 1:24am On Dec 17, 2014
Ibb should go and rest in his german hospital........
We don't need his watery opinion at this point in time
Re: Buhari Is Too Weak IBB by Adminisher: 1:44am On Dec 17, 2014
LIES, LIES, LIES.
Babangida is the last person in the world to make these statements about Buhari.
TANoids have displayed their mediocrity with this one.
First of all the speech Babangida made during his coup was cut and pasted with the false story about being weak and and not passing exams. I was in university during IBB' s coup and his coup was due to GMB' s rigidity and stubbornness. When they overthrew Shagari in the first coup they went to beg Buhari to be Head of State because of his reputation as GOC when he beat back invasions from Chad and Cameroon deep into both countries on two occasions. Buhari had all drug smugglers and armed robbers shot and the NSO was almost arresting g Babangida. When he was Head f State, the whole country sat up and no slackness was permitted. Is that the nature of a weak man?. Also the story about not passing g examinations is blatantly false, nobody in the army attends more than three advanced courses if he did not do well at lower ones.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Too Weak IBB by karlmax2: 1:49am On Dec 17, 2014
aurenflani:
I still enjoys the dividends of PTF.
u would cos your Hausa Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Too Weak IBB by chemali: 1:53am On Dec 17, 2014
All PDP is trying to do is create more fronts for character assassination. They have been fairly successful with the religious bigot line but this holds zero water
Re: Buhari Is Too Weak IBB by Nobody: 1:56am On Dec 17, 2014
Hahaahahahahaha. PA Muhammadu Buhari. grin grin na buhari dem dey call Pa grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Bokoharam Leader Abubakar Shekau Is Dead / Ibrahim Danjuma, The Policeman Who Ordered The Shooting Of 6 Igbo Traders In APO / PMB: Kind To The Living And The Dead - Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.