Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,530 members, 7,816,294 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Atoranking’s Moving Speech At The 2014 Headies Award. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Atoranking’s Moving Speech At The 2014 Headies Award. (705 Views)

Olamide And Lil Kesh Joke About Headies Back To Back Speech / Worst Dressed Celebrities At Headies Award 2014 / VIDEO: D’banj Gives “believe In Yourself” Speech At Tedxwbg Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atoranking’s Moving Speech At The 2014 Headies Award. by gbemisola90(f): 12:00am On Dec 17, 2014
[img]http://4.bp..com/-poBH15zd1YU/VJC3EzhJqtI/AAAAAAAADLI/38s4qYch1LE/s1600/33.jpg[/img]

at the Headies 2014 Award, Patoranking who won the well deserved Next Rated awards at the Headies. That earned him a brand new Hyundai…He had the best speech of the night when revealed he used to be a rat killer seller and Bricklayer
When he got on stage he said

“When I sang ” When I moved from nothing to something, that is my story…I meant it..I would like to say something..2 years ago, I was living in a one room, now,i’m living (crowd cheered…Lekki) somewhere around. He then decided to speak in pidgin English and said..
“If I tell you say I be dey sell rat killer, you go believe? If I tell you say IDO bricklayer for Lagos you go believe? Don’t let anyone stop you from achieving your dreams..

On that note, he walked away as the crowd gave him a standing ovation….

SOURCE >>>> http://www.2324xclusive.com/2014/12/2324xlusive-update-patorankings-moving.html
Re: Atoranking’s Moving Speech At The 2014 Headies Award. by Nobody: 2:12am On Dec 17, 2014
Oritsefemi gave almost the same speech coupled with an impromptu performance. This one was more inspirational.
Re: Atoranking’s Moving Speech At The 2014 Headies Award. by Akandu50(m): 9:24am On Dec 17, 2014
Which one be #Atoranking grin

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Elder O Narrates His Painful Story After His Wife Died 1day After Birth / Stella Damascus Releases Single / Obafemi Martins And Baby-mama Share S Exy Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.