Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On 72nd Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On 72nd Birthday (357 Views)

Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 72nd Birthday Today! / Sani Abacha's 72nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! / President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On 72nd Birthday by blemon44(m): 12:05am On Dec 17, 2014
President Goodluck Jonathan has congratulated General Muhammadu Buhari on the occasion of his 72nd birthday anniversary which comes up tomorrow.
In a statement Tuesday, the special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Dr Reuben Abati said President Jonathan in a congratulatory letter addressed to the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate in next year’s presidential election prayed that God Almighty should grant him many more years of good health and personal fulfillment.
“As you mark your 72nd birthday anniversary, I write on behalf of my family, the Government and people of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, to extend warm felicitations to you. I join your family, friends, and well-wishers to thank God for your life and to pray that He continues to guide, guard and prosper you even as He blesses you with many more years of abounding health and personal fulfillment,” President Jonathan wrote.
He wished General Buhari a very happy birthday, the statement concluded.

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/jonathan-congratulates-buhari-72nd-birthday/#sthash.OTn10MeV.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: ‘over 30 Gave Birth In Idp’s Camp In Borno’ / Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Had Been Women / Naira Rain At Jonathan’s Re-election Fund Raiser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.