Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,047 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:06 PM

Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC (12178 Views)

Breaking: Pdp Spent 10 Million Dollars To Make It Rain In Lagos Today – Apc / What Olamide (badoo) Said Today @ APC RALLY / BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Chooses Pastor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:30am On Dec 17, 2014
As if choosing a running mate to the presidential candidate is a big deal. Drawing unnecessary attention to themselves. They have already put their best foot forward.Their choice of VP candidate ain't gonna change anything.
Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by donmalcolm21(m): 7:30am On Dec 17, 2014
We are waiting for them to do "harakiri" today
Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by mistabiola: 7:31am On Dec 17, 2014
Firefire:

what

Which EVIL movement is that ? undecided

Let's #TakeBackNigeria...#iNewNigeria

It is definitely NOT the #TIME to Sit on the FENCE. It is the
Time for US all to get Involved in the #iNewNigeria Project.
Here comes the Time to #TakeBackNigeria from the hands
of some group of Dishonourable Cliques, worse than Armed
ROBBERS, who have for long pauperize Us. The Time is NOW
or Never!!!

We need Fresh People with Fresh and Refreshing IDEAS at
the Helm of Our Affairs. Thus, it is High Time We Elected
Prudent, TRANSPARENT, and Dedicated LEADERS to Lead Our DEAR Nation #NIGERIA.

Walk the Walk with ME #iStand4NewNigeria.

Get Your PVC....and Let's #TakeBackNigeria.

#iThink | #iBelieve | #iNewNigeria

~ Adeoye "#iNewNigeria" Abiola, 17/12/2014.
Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by Firefire(m): 7:31am On Dec 17, 2014
babyosisi:

Did you read my post elsewhere? Lol
We have buried two presidents from untimely death and they want us to bury one from natural causes and with gratitude to God for a life well spent?
Mba kwa

eee sweet to sleep to the life beyond inside the rock grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by Firefire(m): 7:33am On Dec 17, 2014
mistabiola:

or Never!!!

[b]We need Fresh People with Fresh and Refreshing IDEAS [/b]at

Rule 18 you dey break again.

which people are fresh My friend, I beg open your eyes, shocked shine am well well.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by daroz(m): 7:34am On Dec 17, 2014
naturallysmart:
I pray my governor Adams Oshios does nt become the running mate, cuz it will pain me to see him lose.

#WeAreWaiting
Me too, cos despite I want a change of this incompetent government, the possibility of APC defeating PDP in the presidential election is very minimal because of the 'Buhari is a bigot' factor, and also due to the high possibility of heavy rigging on behalf of the ruling party. Oshiomole should therefore not bother to risk contesting as VP, instead he should support whoever is contesting so as get a chance for a ministerial appointment if his party eventually wins.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by Truckpusher(m): 7:35am On Dec 17, 2014
babyosisi:

We have buried two presidents from untimely death and they want us to bury one from natural causes and with gratitude to God for a life well spent?
Mba kwa
kai! I think say I get bad mouth. grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by MayorofLagos(m): 7:36am On Dec 17, 2014
It is already concluded that Yoruba will be President in 2023 and Hausa will be VP.

That is only 8yrs away. That Yoruba President is the one that will be announced today.

Sit back and enjoy Ibadan politics....
Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by rozayx5(m): 7:36am On Dec 17, 2014
sai boko harii grin
Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by mistabiola: 7:37am On Dec 17, 2014
Firefire:

Rule 18 you dey break again.

which people are fresh My friend, I beg open your eyes, shocked shine am well well.

The contents are different bro cheesy grin you need to pay attention because you're loosing it, oya compare this one to the former one cheesy grin cheesy

#TakeBackNigeria...#‎iNewNigeria‬

When a POOR Man Steal they say He's a THIEF, when a BIG Man Steal they say He's CORRUPT. The difference between CORRUPTION and STEALING does not Exist; CORRUPTION is Stealing, THIEVERY is Stealing, but to Clothe it with some Toga of Responsibility, they say those who Steal at the Top are CORRUPT and those who Steal below are THIEVES. A Thief is a Thief whether He's at the Top or He's Below.

~ Adeoye "iNewNigeria" Abiola, 17/12/2014.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 17, 2014
Only Joseph the dreamer will be the candidate to make him win Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by PassingShot(m): 7:38am On Dec 17, 2014
freshness2020:
Story!
Just keep deceiving urselves!
Whether ♈όϋ choose Osibanjo or obosanjo, Buhari can or will never be a threat to our noble party the PDP!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by albertbrown: 7:41am On Dec 17, 2014
Pls we are waiting to hear the Messiah VP
Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by Firefire(m): 7:43am On Dec 17, 2014
mistabiola:

The contents are different bro cheesy grin .

Continue, god is watching you...
Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 17, 2014
Let him not choose osibanjo Biko
Nigeria had only one spot for njo in aso rock and Obasanjo has used up that njo quota grin
Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by daroz(m): 7:45am On Dec 17, 2014
MayorofLagos:
It is already concluded that Yoruba will be President in 2023 and Hausa will be VP.

That is only 8yrs away. That Yoruba President is the one that will be announced today.

Sit back and enjoy Ibadan politics....
Kai, na only yoruba/ hausa be the majority for this country? Please for the sake of equity and balance give Igbo a chance. VP slot is not too much for them., biko smiley

Meanwhile, I am 100% Edo
Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by Gordieshegz(m): 7:46am On Dec 17, 2014
babyosisi:

Mba kwa

Madam.....
The number one statement you will have to ascertain is "does age qualify people for death"
The second is "are you the agent of death to know who will die soon or not"
Tell so that we can learn from ur majesty,"second in command to death"....nonsense!!!
Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by sheylarhh(m): 7:50am On Dec 17, 2014
freshness2020:
Story!
Just keep deceiving urselves!
Whether ♈όϋ choose Osibanjo or obosanjo, Buhari can or will never be a threat to our noble party the PDP!
Wu is dis 1?
Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by mistabiola: 7:50am On Dec 17, 2014
Firefire:

Continue, god is watching you...

#TakeBackNigeria...#iNewNigeria

When a POOR Man Steal they say He's a THIEF, when a BIG
Man Steal they say He's CORRUPT. The difference between
CORRUPTION and STEALING does not Exist; CORRUPTION is
Stealing, THIEVERY is Stealing, but to Clothe it with some
Toga of Responsibility, they say those who Steal at the Top
are CORRUPT and those who Steal below are THIEVES. A
Thief is a Thief whether He's at the Top or He's Below.

~ Adeoye "iNewNigeria" Abiola, 17/12/2014.

And

or Never!!!
We need Fresh People with Fresh and Refreshing IDEAS at

Can you see the difference now cheesy grin cheesy grin
Or are you still in pain
Does it hurts you
Sorry bro cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 17, 2014
APC is about to press its self destructive button by allowing Tinubu run the show. Why on earth should they not consider a south east candidate for the post, there by getting votes from the region. They have grounds in the north, south south, south west but not south east.. But time will tell if their politics of tribalism, religion and sentiments takes them to ASO ROCK
Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by Edusouls(m): 7:57am On Dec 17, 2014
mistabiola:
YOU DONT NEED TO BE A GRADUATE TO KNOW THAT;
*I'm not going to vote for someone who once had no shoes and school bags as a student but now has lots of shoes and bags but made students go on strike for about Eight (cool months. *NEVER, am not going to vote for someone who could not rescue about 230 school girls but still has plan to rule a country of about 200million people.

*NEVER, am not going to vote for a grown up man who took advice from a 17year old girl (pakistan little girl) before he could make his own decision.

*NEVER, Am not going to vote for a black commander of Army who brought white marine soldiers to do his job for him and still yet nothing was done.

*NEVER, Am not going to vote for a government who could not provide job for my elder sister who has a Master Degree.

*NEVER, am not going to vote for a man that Boko Haram are killing his own people everyday and has no plan on how to stop the killing but can’t wait a minute when military took over power in Burkina Faso, he went there to stop the killing over there in Burkina Faso but could not stop the killing in his country.

*Finally am not going to vote for anybody who needs One Billion American Dollar to solve an Insurgency (Boko Haram) while the ordinary man on the street no even get (#100) hundred naira to eat.

You can scold me for speaking the truth, dont forget the truth is bitter. All we need is CHANGE and nothing else…. Please we all need to get our (PVC) Permanent Voters Card to vote this Clueless, Visionless and Wicked Government of Goodluck Ebola Jonathan (GEJ) out power. Another four years of Jonathan will be doom for us. Please dont sell your vote cause the money they will offer you can not sustain you for another four years. We should all stand up and say Capital NO to Jonathan.

Why Is GEJ Re-contesting?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/02/i-ll-not-contest-2015-
election-jonathan/#sthash.uVqCgop4.gbpl
is horrible my brother, who knew this man will fail us woefully like this, we re tired just as you are, we vote buhari for change..
Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by mistabiola: 8:05am On Dec 17, 2014
Edusouls:
is horrible my brother, who knew this man will fail us woefully like this, we re tired just as you are, we vote buhari for change..

Sure there is no going back, he might not be the best candidate but he is better than Jonathan grin cheesy #MyCandidOpinion
Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by bigbozz(m): 8:12am On Dec 17, 2014
Ok. Have they finally chosen one for him?
Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by bigpastor(m): 8:15am On Dec 17, 2014
I agree absolutely
We need a change @least for now.

Hammefeez:
wait......just to book my space..lolz

now to the topic...

Who is GMB running mate should not be the issue now, i think the real buisness is to remove GEJ and put GMB in the office...with our vote... What influence has Sambo presence quonote in GEJ administration? Though i 'm not supporting dull/dumb VP for GMB ooo but, we should not let this affect our matching towards secured future for our children yet unborn. #Change is inevitable.

lol.....But dont change your wife ooo...lolzz

Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by Nelson2014(m): 8:23am On Dec 17, 2014
EdwardRandy:
Even if he chooses me as his running mate he will still fail as usual grin grin
because u ar born to fail.mumu
Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by austinvsb1(m): 8:41am On Dec 17, 2014
Ptoocool:
Who's clamourinq for α runninq mate??
No election cum 2015, na results we dey wait..

Election wey GEJ don win or anoda??
No waste ur vote oo or bera still no comot ur house qo spread yoself insyd sun ontop say u wan cast ur vote..

Who no knw qo knw, who no wan hear qo hear am..
Ma broda, na #9ja we dey oo..

God bless ma kontri..

Nairaland needs some sane-persons verification exercise for real..! how trash-talking big*ts like this one get on a public forum like nairaland and spits poo is very well beyond me! you are advising people to not go out and cast their votes?? Your senselessness is beyond yaba-left!
Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by ceejay80s(m): 8:43am On Dec 17, 2014
I wont vote apc if tinubu emerges buhari's running mate
Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by felifeli: 8:47am On Dec 17, 2014
On the list are Governors Rotimi Amaechi (Rivers), Babatunde Fashola (Lagos), Adams Oshiomhole (Edo) and a former Lagos State Attorney- General and Commissioner for Justice, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo.

Others whose names came up were former governors Dr. Kayode Fayemi (Ekiti State), former Governor Olagunsoye Oyinlola (Osun State), Senator Olorunnmbe Mamora and former governor Adeniyi Adebayo (Ekiti State).

Clowns. Let me suggest some more people for his list > D Banj , Wizkid , Omotola , Davido . Lagbaja , Yemi Alade , Savage etc etc
Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by DavidHume(m): 8:50am On Dec 17, 2014
Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by Vikky014(f): 8:52am On Dec 17, 2014
iyeminifie:
We dey Wait o, Hoping dey've not removed my name sha
hahaha.including mine ooo
Re: Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC by Vikky014(f): 8:58am On Dec 17, 2014
babyosisi:
Let him not choose osibanjo Biko
Nigeria had only one spot for njo in aso rock and Obasanjo has used up that njo quota grin

hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna Declares Curfew Over Communal Clash / NFIU Asks For Account Details Of Nigerian Judges, Federal Legislators / Sanwo-Olu Okays Ijegun Tank Farm Operators' Move To Rebuild Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.