Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Am I Dating MTN? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Am I Dating MTN? (623 Views)

Am I Dating Them? / Am I Dating MTN / I Think Am Dating Mtn ( Spam Messages Problems) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am I Dating MTN? by igbokwesampson(m): 8:51am On Dec 17, 2014
Abeg nairalanders mek una see me see trouble, guess I am now dating MTN. I go to bed with a text and. wake up with a text msg. It's either they are calling me or begging me to subscribe to one thing or the other. VERY SOON MTN WILL BE LIKE: 1). Dear customer are u HUNGRY??...txt HGYto35388 4 tips on HUNGER And what to EAT. 2). Dear customer need DELIVERANCE??.... Text DELTO 35388 For daily tips on how to deliver yourself. 3). Dear customer facing ancestral problems??....text ANCESTORS to 35354 and receive daily ancestral tips 4). Dear customer wanna bathe but u have no soap??....text SOAP to 35629 to receive daily soaps to your phone. . 5)Dear customer feeling HEARTBROKEN??....Text HEART to 38545 and receive tips on how to plaster your heart... 6) Dear customer..wanna catch all the witch in your villagetext catch to 30305 for tips to catch all the witches in your village. 7) To become a virgin text close to #5610. cool dear customer, wana get your wife pregnant with ease text preg to 85262. 9) Dear customer, do you know there are people who don't want you to succeed in ur village? Text Thunder Fire Them to 33050 Imagine MTN sending my grandma BEAUTYTIPS...for what?? Mek una helep me warn mtn oooo

(1) (Reply)

That Awkward Moment..... / 1 / Joke Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.