Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,704 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:04 AM

What Kind Of Country Is This?were U At The Ecobank Test Venue On Friday? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Kind Of Country Is This?were U At The Ecobank Test Venue On Friday? (1925 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Aptitude Aptitude Test Venue / Any News Concerning The Nigerian Breweries Aptitude Test Venue / Gtb Test - Venue And Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Country Is This?were U At The Ecobank Test Venue On Friday? by seytok2002: 2:41pm On Aug 12, 2006
it was a really sad thing after staying in the drizzling rain for such a long time and all vic-lawrence had to tell us was that the test had been cancelled.

u need to see the crowd.sometimes i think it is really sufferness when u ve to go to school, stidy hard and then graduate and the sufferian u get when looking for a job is even worse than that u ge when in school.
i think the govt have to do something about the level of unemployment in this country.men,u need to c the crowd at the ecobank test.

the worse part of it is that when govt say they re creating job opportunities,they don't pay well.
i work in a local govt as a senior officer.and guess what i am been paid-20,500. and i can tell u i can't ven remember the last time i held a biro not to talk of a paper.isnt that terrible.people re just wasting away in this country.

i pray 4 all job seekers.one day we shall find a good job.
one love
Re: What Kind Of Country Is This?were U At The Ecobank Test Venue On Friday? by salawu5(m): 5:58pm On Aug 12, 2006
My Brother, All Job Seekers in this country needs Prayer,they shld or rather we should all trust in God.my brother u still have to Thank God atleast u have a job u only needed a change of one.
God dey
Re: What Kind Of Country Is This?were U At The Ecobank Test Venue On Friday? by Abacha: 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2006
Men I was there O!,
I wasn't funny.
But things like dis dey happen sha
When the whole world was invited for a party, wot do u expect
the rice will neva b enof, dats wot happened on Friday.
N u cant give sum n leave some GETTIT?

Abacha cool
Re: What Kind Of Country Is This?were U At The Ecobank Test Venue On Friday? by donmayor(m): 6:19pm On Aug 12, 2006
It high time we decide to stop seeking for jobs and develop our minds and mentality. Entrepreneurship is the way out in Nigeria o. Where u wan look for job too?
Re: What Kind Of Country Is This?were U At The Ecobank Test Venue On Friday? by chikejude(m): 7:43pm On Aug 12, 2006
God is great.
Re: What Kind Of Country Is This?were U At The Ecobank Test Venue On Friday? by Ukpekeson(m): 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2006
Chikejude, u are lucky, congrats
Re: What Kind Of Country Is This?were U At The Ecobank Test Venue On Friday? by nanaji: 4:53pm On Aug 13, 2006
hi, i will love 2 know the address of VIC LAWERENCE IN LAGOS.PLS HELP A BROTHER THANKS.
Re: What Kind Of Country Is This?were U At The Ecobank Test Venue On Friday? by greatone(f): 5:51pm On Aug 13, 2006
it's all good dats wat a job seeker goes thru but it's not gonna be forever.i believe i just heard an AMEN.CATCH YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Re: What Kind Of Country Is This?were U At The Ecobank Test Venue On Friday? by seytok2002: 10:14am On Aug 14, 2006
CHIKEJUDE,
CONGRATS.U MUST BE LUCKY.WE WILL NOT MIND IF U LET THE HOUSE KNOW WHEN THE NEXT TEST WILL HOLD.WE WERE JUST ASKED TO SUBMIT OUR CV AND GO.WE DONT KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT.I AM DYING OF BOREDOM.I NEED A GOOD JOB
Re: What Kind Of Country Is This?were U At The Ecobank Test Venue On Friday? by provost: 10:25am On Aug 14, 2006
my people it is only God that can save us from this unemployment.
our eople are not even helping matters.
after about 6 tests/interview with pz i was not empoyed.

lets begin to pray for beter 2day and tomorrow
Re: What Kind Of Country Is This?were U At The Ecobank Test Venue On Friday? by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 14, 2006
MAYBE ALL JOB SEEKERS WILL HAVE TO LIKE CHIKEJUDE STANDED shocked shocked BEFORE GETTING THE ALMIGHT ECOBANK.

MAYBE AFTER :oSTANDED shocked, U WILL GET THE ECOBANK JOB

GOOD LUCK
Re: What Kind Of Country Is This?were U At The Ecobank Test Venue On Friday? by buchio7(m): 11:46am On Aug 14, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
nna ugonna dat was a nice one. dat blunder was absolutely rib-cracking
Re: What Kind Of Country Is This?were U At The Ecobank Test Venue On Friday? by Hardware(m): 12:23pm On Aug 14, 2006
Chickegodge,
Congrat, but pls i might hav corrected it 4 u but no way. The word standed is a gratest grammatical ''arakere'' so far. Pls we all kno dat nobody is Mr perfect just try to correct ur grammar and change d word standed to stood.
Don't be annoyed for dis, is for d betterment of everybody. Thanks
Hardware 4 u
Re: What Kind Of Country Is This?were U At The Ecobank Test Venue On Friday? by Anabib(f): 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2006
@Ugonna
u dont have to point out the guys blunders. No body is perfect.
The poor guy was just trying to encourage people.
ok

@hardware
THANKS
Re: What Kind Of Country Is This?were U At The Ecobank Test Venue On Friday? by LAXIST(m): 10:55pm On Aug 14, 2006
@nanaji,
The address of Vic. Lawrence is Plot 1646, Oko Awo Street Victoria Island Lagos.It is off Adetokunboh Ademola Street. Just almost opposite Eko Hotel.
Re: What Kind Of Country Is This?were U At The Ecobank Test Venue On Friday? by babs787(m): 8:27am On Aug 15, 2006
i think it is high we focused on using our brains to create ourselves and not concentrating on other's job. but at the same time, even if one will start his own business, one need to start from somewhere and with some cahs, so if one doesnt have money, how will that person cope.

one need to start work somewhere and gradually start ones business. even my own intention is never to work under someone for long, to work for a while and start my own business.

have i been making sense. sorry i i am not cos i am new here. your contribution will be highly appreciated. tundebabs787@yahoo.com
Re: What Kind Of Country Is This?were U At The Ecobank Test Venue On Friday? by donmayor(m): 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2006
think think think!!!! Nigerians never use their minds unless if it's for fraud and they never take risk. How do u want to succeeed if u fail to take risks?
Re: What Kind Of Country Is This?were U At The Ecobank Test Venue On Friday? by lovestinks(f): 10:59am On Aug 17, 2006
CHIKEJUDE [b][/b][color=#000099][/color]Last week i went to vic lawerence for the test, I standed all day but today i am working with Eco Bank. just bear with them

with this your grammer i am suprise at ecobank, am sure u made a firstclass too shocked shocked :ofor those of you who say no body is perfect, for a graduate.plssssssssss we expect better, this is not a typing error its plain bad grammar.or english which ever, pls graduates of nairaland lets prove we are really graduates and ready to work,
Re: What Kind Of Country Is This?were U At The Ecobank Test Venue On Friday? by donmayor(m): 2:19pm On Aug 17, 2006
lovestinks you harsh o, u just murder d guy. Na true sha,
Re: What Kind Of Country Is This?were U At The Ecobank Test Venue On Friday? by cassidy06(m): 3:34pm On Aug 17, 2006
@lovestinks
Your case is even worse than that of the person you were trying to embarrased. Just imagine! You committed three blunders in just one sentence. Na wa o! Just admit that you are jealous of the guy's success. No more, no less.

with this your grammer, i am suprise at ecobank, am sure u made a firstclass too - ur version

shd be - with this you grammer, i am suprised at ecobank, i am sure u made a first class too.
Re: What Kind Of Country Is This?were U At The Ecobank Test Venue On Friday? by Observer: 4:24pm On Aug 17, 2006
Hey guys, i guess that is what one has to go thru in this country -  "suffering and smiling".

However, I find it funny that the two people that were trying to correct other people's grammatical errors also made mistakes themselves. . Should we call it typographical error or does that tell us something about how bad our education system is? undecided undecided grin grin

Anyway hope no offence has been taken, just giving my personal opinion.

Stay cool.
Re: What Kind Of Country Is This?were U At The Ecobank Test Venue On Friday? by alinco2(f): 7:58am On Aug 20, 2006
enuff guys!!!
lets not lose focus of
what dis forum is for

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity! / Careers At Standard Bank Plc (southwest Nigeria) / Project Secretary At Women's Health And Action Research Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.