Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Mtn Play Scam - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mtn Play Scam (663 Views)

How to Deactivate MTN play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Play Scam by Stephxoblessed(f): 9:38am On Dec 17, 2014
Pls tell me,is it by force to learn english? For some time now mtn have been sending me messages on how to learn english .they deducted #50 from my account again this morning.Even if i want to.learn english ,is it those dumb lines they sent?.
I called their customer care and i was told that i will be unsubscribed but my money cant be returned.Now, i have 3 more messages on my phone coming from 5021,5029 and 5024 stating "say yes to healthy life style with #50 weekly,"end 2014 in victory send BDO to 5029 at #50 weekly. They also use eleven digit numbers to call me these days.
pls who else is experiencing the same thing?
They need to be cautioned.

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Bedwetting Experience!!! / GEJ And PDP Should Use Card Reader To Stop Election Corruption. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.