Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? (48184 Views)

5 Things To Avoid When Evangelizing/sharing The Gospel / Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) / Rw Schambach, Firm Preacher Of Righteousness Goes Home At 85 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by seunlayi(m): 9:52am On May 17, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
william Kumuyi of deeper life bible church. He preaches according to the grace and Spirit given unto him and thru his preaching many sinners have been turned into saints and many peoples name written in the Lamb's book of life. If he preaches the word of God then many listeners will be convicted. I think he is the best servant of the Lord in the country

he is surely the best, followed by pastor Gbile

2 Likes

Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by Teespice(f): 9:58am On May 17, 2015
my parish priest
Rev. Fr. Augustine Okhulegbe.
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by mumuto: 9:59am On May 17, 2015
WWF
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by opey112(m): 10:01am On May 17, 2015
Jehovah's witnesses
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by Nobody: 10:05am On May 17, 2015
Shawl001:
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.....ƒσя his revelations about the hidden truths Α̲̅πϑ mysteries about the word øƒ God. He's got deep insight about the word. ℓ̊ love †☺ listen †☺ him speak. He teaches more. Also, prefer Bishop Oyedepo, #FaithMan#..lol. then, Pastor Sam Adeyemi...
Yess. Seconded
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by dubbiskelly(m): 10:05am On May 17, 2015
Bishop David Oyedepo!!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by Jossyroyal1: 10:07am On May 17, 2015
Pastor Paul Enenche, pls don't ask me why! thanks

2 Likes

Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by Superman11(m): 10:08am On May 17, 2015
[quote author=ProphetUdeme post=28969637][/quote]
how can people change the world and love each other.agree and find peace. That's how the world can change
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by Horlufemi(m): 10:08am On May 17, 2015
Jesus Christ
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by slap1(m): 10:08am On May 17, 2015
In no particular order...

Rev. E. A. Adeboye
Bishop David Oyedepo
Dr. D.K Odukoya
Bro Gbile Akanni
Pastor Excel Ezenwa

3 Likes

Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by UncleDeeee(m): 10:11am On May 17, 2015
soorefunmi:
I. Seriously disaagree.

You're entitled to your opinion!
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by UncleDeeee(m): 10:12am On May 17, 2015
spencekat:
I enjoy his teachings.I could vividly remember those glorious moments at Salvation ministries when I was in PH.He can preach or teach for 24hrs and you will not feel bored.May God continue to bless him.

You can say that again

1 Like

Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by basty: 10:14am On May 17, 2015
Pastor D.K. Olukoya of MFM

2 Likes

Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by Realdeals(m): 10:14am On May 17, 2015
Bro Gbile
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by Nobody: 10:16am On May 17, 2015
I hardly sit down to listen to some of this pastors whenever they preach on TV or Radio,but when i hear this man speak,i'll always create a time to listen till the end..

I like the way he preach his sermon,life is not all about giving your life to christ,giving etc( my opinion though) he also teach about how you can make wealth for yourself,become that person you really want to be.

His name is pastor Sam Adeyemi.

2 Likes

Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by dadaojames(m): 10:17am On May 17, 2015
In Christianity, preaching of the Gospel of Jesus should be our focus.

JESUS ONLY IS OUR MESSAGE

God bless ALL true preachers of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and HIS IMMINENT COMING BACK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by W3xy1(m): 10:17am On May 17, 2015
dr d.k olukoya and bishop david abioye

2 Likes

Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by sooperrescue(m): 10:17am On May 17, 2015
Luke Chapter 3 V;1 Now in the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar, Pontius Pilate being governor of Judaea, and Herod being tetrarch of Galilee, and his brother Philip tetrarch of Ituraea and of the region of Trachonitis, and Lysanias the tetrarch of Abilene,

2 Annas and Caiaphas being the high priests, the word of God came unto John the son of Zacharias in the wilderness.

3 And he came into all the country about Jordan, preaching the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins;

Lets understand the gospel. Annas and Caiaphas were the high priests and yet the word of God came unto John in the wilderness. All these big names that are being mentioned, they don't know God neither do they hear from God.

Ezekiel 22:V 23 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

24 Son of man, say unto her, Thou art the land that is not cleansed, nor rained upon in the day of indignation.

25 There is a conspiracy of her prophets in the midst thereof, like a roaring lion ravening the prey; they have devoured souls; they have taken the treasure and precious things; they have made her many widows in the midst thereof.

26 Her priests have violated my law, and have profaned mine holy things: they have put no difference between the holy and profane, neither have they shewed difference between the unclean and the clean, and have hid their eyes from my sabbaths, and I am profaned among them.

27 Her princes in the midst thereof are like wolves ravening the prey, to shed blood, and to destroy souls, to get dishonest gain.

28 And her prophets have daubed them with untempered morter, seeing vanity, and divining lies unto them, saying, Thus saith the Lord GOD, when the LORD hath not spoken.

29 The people of the land have used oppression, and exercised robbery, and have vexed the poor and needy: yea, they have oppressed the stranger wrongfully.

30 And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by alienvirus: 10:21am On May 17, 2015
Buzugee alias Sukkot
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by hardizzle: 10:23am On May 17, 2015
Pastor W.F Kumuyi shekenan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by sucess001(m): 10:23am On May 17, 2015
So no one has heard paul adefarasin preach?
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by sluvy4tune(m): 10:24am On May 17, 2015
Ike1:
Pst. Chris Ugoh of the Kings Assemly P.H.....missing him though

Chai Nwanna

Your head dey there jarey

Pastor Chris Ugoh is one man I am never tired of listening to

1 Like

Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by kelvyn7: 10:24am On May 17, 2015
omo, if Gbile Akanni teach u Bible, hmmmmn, e must click I tell u

mfm ulukoya too is excellent and Pastor Chris Oyaks: dividing the word step by step

1 Like

Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by pretty050(f): 10:26am On May 17, 2015
Don't have a favourite. But the one blessing me now is
Bishop David Abioye
Goshen City

3 Likes

Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by cescky(m): 10:27am On May 17, 2015
Simply ...poju oyemade!

4 Likes

Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by sluvy4tune(m): 10:28am On May 17, 2015
kelvyn7:
omo, if Gbile Akanni teach u Bible, hmmmmn, e must click I tell u

mfm ulukoya too is excellent and Pastor Chris Oyaks: dividing the word step by step

Bro.Gbile Akanni is a great teacher

I first listened to him on the Topic: That I May Know Him
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by andyanders: 10:28am On May 17, 2015
Prophet T.B Joshua, the best and an inspirational preacher who delivers the word of God as it should be.

Also Oshomolowo is a good preacher.
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by ifeooye: 10:29am On May 17, 2015
basty:
Pastor D.K. Olukoya of MFM
He is simply the best. No wonder, virtually all the churches are praying like him now.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by Exclaxix(m): 10:29am On May 17, 2015
Alexk2:

U can say that again....check out Bro. Gbile Akanni too; seems lyk the most humble of them all.

The best preachers of the Gospel in the whole world is any ordained catholic priest in the world. Because all other churches in this world is owned by somebody called general overseer bt dat of catholic is owned by no body bt christ himself.
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by Adrielbradshaw(f): 10:31am On May 17, 2015
Pastor Ntia I Ntia of Full Life Christian Centre
Pastor Ukafia of Insight Bible Church.
All in Uyo. Dx pastos r d best. Though i ve neva attended d former, buh he's gud.
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by soty(m): 10:32am On May 17, 2015
Pst Ojei Ohiwere of Heritage assembly on his teaching on new birth and true Christian lifestyle
Heard hm speak twice and i was blown away
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by brodalikeme(m): 10:33am On May 17, 2015
DR PST PAUL ENENCHE. Balance and insightful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" / Apostle Paul Okikijesu 2021 Prophecies: Crisis In Aso Rock, A Governor Will Die / Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.