Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

List Of The Most Popular Nairaland Monikers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / List Of The Most Popular Nairaland Monikers (4879 Views)

Some Funny And Crazy Nairaland Monikers / 30 Beautiful Nairaland Monikers. / Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of The Most Popular Nairaland Monikers by englishmart(m): 1:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
[b]Some nairalanders are very good at attention seeking. Most of them have been recognised through that.

Some are very intelligent, creative and wonderful.

Below are some of my most popular nairalanders.

Lalasticlala He's obviously one of the most popular peeps here. If you are a Nairalander and you Don't know Lalasticlala, then you probably are mistaking Facebook for nairaland. tongue

NAIJABOIY naijaboiy is now equivalent to MTN. Coz he's found in almost every thread. He's the incumbent Mr. nairaland. His popularity definitely played an important role.

Tosyne2much. He's one of the influential personalities here. His popularity is not limited to romance section alone. He's well known for creating threads with titles as this : ten types of this, ten types of that. cheesy

Rozzay; aka mama influential. Currently known as Rozzayy. She's undoubtedly one of the most influential ladies here. Very humorous, straightforward and easy going. 2nd runner-up miss nairaland contest 2014

therealmrstan this one is our number one front page landlord. If you Don't know him, then you Don't know anybody here.

Jennimma though it's not quite long she joined nairaland, but she has owned a lot of E-fame by winning this year's edition of miss nairaland contest. She's indeed beautiful and recognised by almost everyone here including our guests. cool

Mizmycoli the chief host of mr nairaland contest. Her level of intelligence and eloquence have bought her a lotta E-recognition

Ggrin, immortalvoices, naijaboy and vivly. My fellow french students. Though I'm outta France.. cheesy

Kelvingraphics my best graphic designer on nairaland.. He's not easily pissed. He was the 1st runnerup for last year's edition of mr. nairaland.

chibwike aka our ladies' man. He's certainly one of the most gentlemen on nairaland.

idowuogbo mama controversial. She's got over 60,000 posts and just 5 topics. Lol. She's the fastest when it comes to replying mentions. Sometimes I wonder if she gets mentions alerts. grin

Tallesty1 I like his humility. He's God fearing and intelligent too.

Kachisbarbie she's the first judge in the history of judges to appear more beautiful than the beauty contestants. I so much love the intelligence plus humour she applies in every of her posts.

marieolae she's otherwise known as Mrs. Naijaboiy. She's one other person whose moniker appears in almost every thread.

chelseabmw. He's the king of Chelsea fans on nairaland. The only one who is known for posting in blue colour.

Obinoscopy the most diligent of nairaland super mods.

Berem, Barcanista, Gbawe, ngeneukwenu, and omenka these ones are APC/Buhari partisans. Talk nonsense of the people's general, and have them to face. grin

francistony see o. I almost forgot this guy o. shocked
Francistony is found anywhere you find fp. He comments on every fp destined threads. Lol grin

Madcow1 nnam Onye ara. Lol. His moniker makes him look irresponsible, but he's a very intelligent, funny and responsible dude.

mukina2 sometimes I wonder who mukina1 is. grin
She's the one and only queen of Arsenal we have here.

unibenstudent I don't know Weda na only you dey uniben. grin lol.
So much like the way he reps his school though.

Airforce1 He's un arguably the most controversial boy on nairaland. The only Guy that celebrates his birthday alone in his room. grin if he buys a new gucci belt, he will snap it and create a thread on it. grin the boy no send anybody

Holatin and Stevemorgan. these ones are fast rising artists... LOL. grin

Holatin don rent 5 bedroom flat for nairaland.... He's always online...

Iceberylin Nairaland president general

Andyblaze another controversial personality. All his thread titles are no way related to the thread contents.

Not forgetting khalessi

Others include

Lilmaxfidel
Samflexxy
Claireshan1
Xynerise
Lagunna
Abumikey
Mrvocalprowess
Obiagelli
Iyabodeh
Lekorn
Boiledcorn
Datalossvictim
Elantrancey
Misberrypop5
Dechandel

Feel very free to add yours
[/b]

18 Likes 9 Shares

Re: List Of The Most Popular Nairaland Monikers by Richiy(f): 1:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
This list ain't complete without buddhapalm undecided undecided undecided
Re: List Of The Most Popular Nairaland Monikers by naijaboiy: 1:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
What of those from the family section?
Re: List Of The Most Popular Nairaland Monikers by KelvinGraphics(m): 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
Seun nko?
Re: List Of The Most Popular Nairaland Monikers by ammyluv2002(f): 1:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Seun nko?
Abi o
Re: List Of The Most Popular Nairaland Monikers by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hmmm na only me waka come oh

1 Like

Re: List Of The Most Popular Nairaland Monikers by KelvinGraphics(m): 1:40pm On Dec 17, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Abi o
I think he is the most popular
Re: List Of The Most Popular Nairaland Monikers by ggrin(f): 1:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hey englishmart!
Longest cher de temps, nous avons encore besoin vous dans notre classe cheesy ne sauvegarde pas encore sorti cry
Re: List Of The Most Popular Nairaland Monikers by ggrin(f): 1:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
I miss that andyblaze guy tho cry
Re: List Of The Most Popular Nairaland Monikers by englishmart(m): 1:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
ggrin:
Iceberylin nkoundecided
check the list. You go see am there!
Re: List Of The Most Popular Nairaland Monikers by englishmart(m): 1:55pm On Dec 17, 2014
naijaboiy:
What of those from the family section?
those ones I see more often are the ones I mentioned.
Re: List Of The Most Popular Nairaland Monikers by ggrin(f): 1:55pm On Dec 17, 2014
englishmart:
check the list. You go see am there!
seen cool
Wot of Xsenga the sexuality queensad
Re: List Of The Most Popular Nairaland Monikers by agohmamuda(m): 1:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
Ur list is correct since Andyblaze made the list.

#BITG grin
Re: List Of The Most Popular Nairaland Monikers by englishmart(m): 1:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Seun nko?
bringing seun to this list is like inviting eminen for a rap contest with ice prince.

1 Like

Re: List Of The Most Popular Nairaland Monikers by englishmart(m): 1:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
ggrin:
seen cool
Wot of Xsenga the sexuality queensad
maybe I don't know her much.
Re: List Of The Most Popular Nairaland Monikers by KelvinGraphics(m): 1:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
englishmart:
bringing seun to this list is like inviting eminen for a rap contest with ice prince.
gringringringrin
Na to kill Mosquitoe with monday-hammer be thatgrin
Re: List Of The Most Popular Nairaland Monikers by ggrin(f): 2:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
englishmart:
maybe I don't know her much.
shockedshocked:ohaha
Ur missing big time,go check her postsgringringrin
Re: List Of The Most Popular Nairaland Monikers by englishmart(m): 2:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

gringringringrin
Na to kill Mosquitoe with monday-hammer be thatgrin
grin you might end up spoiling your floor for nothing. Even the mosquito no go die.
Re: List Of The Most Popular Nairaland Monikers by tobechi20(m): 2:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
As usual, religion section is overlooked ahead of romance and politics section.

Pastors arent popular on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: List Of The Most Popular Nairaland Monikers by TrishaP(f): 2:06pm On Dec 17, 2014
englishmart:
[b]Some nairalanders are very good at attention seeking. Most of them have been recognised through that.

Lalasticlala He's obviously one of the most popular peeps here. If you are a Nairalander and you Don't know Lalasticlala, then you probably are mistaking Facebook for nairaland. tongue

NAIJABOIY naijaboiy is now equivalent to MTN. Coz he's found in almost every thread. He's the incumbent Mr. nairaland. His popularity definitely played an important role.

Tosyne2much. He's one of the influential personalities here. His popularity is not limited to romance section alone. He's well known for creating threads with titles as this : ten types of this, ten types of that. cheesy

Rozzay; aka mama influential. Currently known as Rozzayy. She's undoubtedly one of the most influential ladies here. Very humorous, straightforward and easy going. 2nd runner-up miss nairaland contest 2014

therealmrstan this one is our number one front page landlord. If you Don't know him, then you Don't know anybody here.

Jennimma though it's not quite long she joined nairaland, but she has owned a lot of E-fame by winning this year's edition of miss nairaland contest. She's indeed beautiful and recognised by almost everyone here including our guests. cool

Mizmycoli the chief host of mr nairaland contest. Her level of intelligence and eloquence have bought her a lotta E-recognition

Ggrin, immortalvoices, naijaboy and vivly. My fellow french students. Though I'm outta France.. cheesy

Kelvingraphics my best graphic designer on nairaland.. He's not easily pissed. He was the 1st runnerup for last year's edition of mr. nairaland.

chibwike aka our ladies' man. He's certainly one of the most gentlemen on nairaland.

idowuogbo mama controversial. She's got over 60,000 posts and just 5 topics. Lol. She's the fastest when it comes to replying mentions. Sometimes I wonder if she gets mentions alerts. grin

Kachisbarbie she's the first judge in the history of judges to appear more beautiful than the beauty contestants. I so much love the intelligence plus humour she applies in every of her posts.

marieolae she's otherwise known as Mrs. Naijaboiy. She's one other person whose moniker appears in almost every thread.

chelseabmw. He's the king of Chelsea fans on nairaland. The only one who is known for posting in blue colour.

Berem, Barcanista, Gbawe and ngeneukwenu, and omenka these ones are APC/Buhari partisans. Talk nonsense of the people's general, and have them to face. grin

Francistony is found anywhere you find fp. He comments on every fp destined threads. Lol grin

Madcow1 nnam Onye ara. Lol. His moniker makes him look irresponsible, but he's a very intelligent, funny and responsible dude.

Airforce1 He's un arguably the most controversial boy on nairaland. The only Guy that celebrates his birthday alone in his room. grin if he buys a new gucci belt, he will snap it and create a thread on it. grin the boy no send anybody

Andyblaze another controversial personality. All his thread titles are no way related to the thread contents.

Not forgetting khalessi

Others include

Lilmaxfidel
Samflexxy
Claireshan1
Xynerise
Lagunna
Abumikey
Mrvocalprowess
Obiagelli
Iyabodeh
Lekorn
Boiledcorn
Datalossvictim

[/b]
Good list.. But It isnt complete without SummerFlame, MoneySolfier, Our beloved Ex moderator Mynd, Rock555, Foxyflow... e still long o! Wait!!...my name suppose Dey there.

2 Likes

Re: List Of The Most Popular Nairaland Monikers by Tallesty1(m): 2:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
Richiy:
Then you add him/her............
Re: List Of The Most Popular Nairaland Monikers by Tallesty1(m): 2:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
ggrin:
I miss that andyblaze guy tho cry
Where 'im go nah?
Re: List Of The Most Popular Nairaland Monikers by englishmart(m): 2:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
tobechi20:

don't say that. We can't know everybody. The more you appear on fp, the more popular you become
Re: List Of The Most Popular Nairaland Monikers by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
Richiy:

Hiya Richiy. Hope you're doing great...

Nope, not even close.

You know, I bin think say we dey quarrel or something.
Re: List Of The Most Popular Nairaland Monikers by ggrin(f): 2:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
Tallesty1:
Where 'im go nah?
dunno o cry
Re: List Of The Most Popular Nairaland Monikers by pocohantas(f): 2:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
tobechi20:

Hahahaha.
Funny you.......
Englishmart....You would have tagged it
Englishmart's (2014)List of Most Popular Nairalanders kiss
Re: List Of The Most Popular Nairaland Monikers by ROZZAYY(f): 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
Englishmart nko?
Re: List Of The Most Popular Nairaland Monikers by holatin(m): 2:41pm On Dec 17, 2014
englishmart:

Berem, Barcanista, Gbawe, ngeneukwenu, and omenka these ones are APC/Buhari partisans. Talk nonsense of the people's general, and have them to face. grin

Not forgetting khalessi

Others include

Lilmaxfidel
Samflexxy
Claireshan1
Xynerise
Lagunna
Abumikey
Mrvocalprowess
Obiagelli
Iyabodeh
Lekorn
Boiledcorn
Datalossvictim
Elantrancey
Misberrypop5
Dechandel

[/b]

Tanx for the mention.
But dats not true
Re: List Of The Most Popular Nairaland Monikers by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
tobechi20:

I frequent religion section more than others, even though "diaries" appear first on my profile--followed by it.
Re: List Of The Most Popular Nairaland Monikers by Bleshh: 2:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
cheesy farano? Flawles? E.t.c nkor??

OP has started again...yaff start to smoke dry pawpaw leaves again!!!

ok nau....
Re: List Of The Most Popular Nairaland Monikers by KingTom(m): 2:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
undecided
Re: List Of The Most Popular Nairaland Monikers by farano(f): 2:58pm On Dec 17, 2014
*sips Kunu*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joined For Life: Will This Dicephalus Conjoined Twin Marry One Guy? / See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) / Happy International Accounting Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.