Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

2015 AFC Asian Cup In Australia - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2015 AFC Asian Cup In Australia (2741 Views)

Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 / Afghans In Wild Celebrations After South Asian Cup Victory / The Asian Cup Has Started. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2015 AFC Asian Cup In Australia by andybellstroke: 1:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hello Guys,

I am new to this forum and please correct for any mistake. However, I just want to know that anyone here planning a visit to Australia this coming January for the 2015 AFC Asian Cup? Which is gonna be held there and the winner of the cup will be participating the 2017 FIFA Cup in Russia. I am very excited as I am planning to visit Australia and watch football. #continentaltyresafc

Below I am sharing few information about the tournament:

For the first time in its history, the tournament will be hosted outside the continent of Asia in Australia.

Dates: 9 to 31 January 2015

The winner of the tournament will earn the right to compete for the 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup.

Teams: Australia, Japan, South Korea, North Korea, Uzbekistan, China (outside GCC)
In GCC: Bahrain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Iran, Kuwait, Jordan, Iraq, Palestine

Locations: Sydney, Newcastle, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne

Who will be the winner of the 2015 AFC Asian Cup? Any guess....

Re: 2015 AFC Asian Cup In Australia by endy4oxide(m): 2:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
. Ok

(1) (Reply)

King Kanu! / 99% Sure Bet Wins / Who Will Win IPL 2023 All Match Predictions Bhavishyavani Astrology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.