Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

SARS Arrest Human Head Seller In Ogun State. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / SARS Arrest Human Head Seller In Ogun State. (641 Views)

Human Head Wedding Cake: Innovative / Popular Ghanaian Spiritualist To Arrest Demon For All To See / A Girl Changed To A Snake With Human Head In Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SARS Arrest Human Head Seller In Ogun State. by Peejayybold(f): 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2014
But when witll this thing end!!!

The Lagos State Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) has arrested a 35-year-old businessman who’s suspected to be a trader of human parts. From interrogation, the man who goes by the name, Olorunto Dipe, confessed to have purchased a human head from Cotonou, Benin Republic, for N12,500 with the intention of selling it for N20,000.

A police source said the suspect was arrested by a SARS decoy team led by Abba Kyari, a Superintendent of Police (SP), at Ajibawo in Atan-Ota, Ogun State, on October 22.

Olorunto said: “It was one Asiwaju at Ado Odo-Ota in Ogun State, who asked me to bring a human head. He said he would use it to cure me of leprosy. I went to Cotonou and bought it for N12,500 with intention of selling it for N20,000 to him. I was arrested with the head as I wanted to go and deliver it.”

Asiwaju was arrested and granted bail when he denied knowing Olorunto. Olorunto is lamenting that Asiwaju denied him.
He said: “If I am released, I will stop dealing in human heads. Please tell the police to forgive me; I will not do it again.”

Source: popularity bar

(1) (Reply)

Exotic Range Of Cocktail/smoothie Drinks, Cakes And Small Chops For Your Events. / DJ And Dancers Needed ASAP / Nigerian High Commissioner To The Gambia Held A Thanksgiving Service (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.