Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Oracle Recruting Graduate For Banking Analytic Applications Sales Representative - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oracle Recruting Graduate For Banking Analytic Applications Sales Representative (1377 Views)

Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview / Requirement For Banking Jobs By Integrated Corporate Services Ltd. / Intercontinentalbank Is Recruting :act Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oracle Recruting Graduate For Banking Analytic Applications Sales Representative by priest2u(m): 3:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).

Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.

Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years field sales experience with focus on large strategic accounts including applications sales experience. Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiation skills. Successful sales track record. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player. Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts. Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Presentation skills. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.

Apply at: http://www.hireanigerian.com/?page_id=14&job_board=/view/-12/
Re: Oracle Recruting Graduate For Banking Analytic Applications Sales Representative by hardworkpays(m): 3:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
ask any question regarding applying here. Best of luck!
Re: Oracle Recruting Graduate For Banking Analytic Applications Sales Representative by adeayomi08(f): 5:32pm On Dec 17, 2014
I have no experience can i still apply?
Re: Oracle Recruting Graduate For Banking Analytic Applications Sales Representative by hardworkpays(m): 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
adeayomi08:
I have no experience can i still apply?
Sure you can apply , I think a bright entry level candidate that succeed based on the job description above . If you are a job seeker please apply to all job that interests you and let the company makes the decision please don't disqualify yourself . Goodluck !
Re: Oracle Recruting Graduate For Banking Analytic Applications Sales Representative by hardworkpays(m): 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
Also for those interested in jobs in US , know that most US engineering and software companies can hire candidates from any where in the world as long as you are qualify . I have a friend that was hired straight from Poland . For those nairalanders who had their degree outside Nigeria in engineering/software and are confident please don't hesitate to apply for graduate engineering jobs on our website irrespective of where you are in the world .
Re: Oracle Recruting Graduate For Banking Analytic Applications Sales Representative by hardworkpays(m): 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
If you are in Nigeria applying to graduate engineering opportunities open to international candidates , please update your resume and remove all those personal details like date of birth, relationship status etc just highlight your skills Experience and degrees .
Re: Oracle Recruting Graduate For Banking Analytic Applications Sales Representative by Pweezy(m): 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
Job location pls
Re: Oracle Recruting Graduate For Banking Analytic Applications Sales Representative by hardworkpays(m): 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
Pweezy:
Job location pls

Oracle job location is Lagos, Nigeria.
Re: Oracle Recruting Graduate For Banking Analytic Applications Sales Representative by Pweezy(m): 11:37pm On Dec 17, 2014
hardworkpays:

Oracle job location is Lagos, Nigeria.
Im a fresh graduate with no programming knowledge...can i apply
Re: Oracle Recruting Graduate For Banking Analytic Applications Sales Representative by priest2u(m): 4:04pm On Dec 18, 2014
Pweezy:

Im a fresh graduate with no programming knowledge...can i apply
Yes you can , there is an entry level position besides this one . Good luck !
Re: Oracle Recruting Graduate For Banking Analytic Applications Sales Representative by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
Tried applying but d job is no longer available sad
Re: Oracle Recruting Graduate For Banking Analytic Applications Sales Representative by priest2u(m): 5:37pm On Dec 18, 2014
symnuk:
sorry about that, I think the listing expired today. You can apply for the IBM entry level jobs and also the google internship program. Best of luck.
Re: Oracle Recruting Graduate For Banking Analytic Applications Sales Representative by hardworkpays(m): 4:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
symnuk:
did you try applying for the entry level graduate job at GlaxosmithKline?

(1) (Reply)

Signal Alliance Recruiting / Vacancy For Student Interns In Port Harcourt By 30 January, 2015 / Part Time Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.