Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,079 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Uk Bound Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uk Bound Students (1069 Views)

My Uniben 2016 Dream: Uniben Bound Forum / 6 Types Of People You Are Bound To See In The Exam Hall / Our Joy Knows No Bound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uk Bound Students by andre5(f): 4:25pm On Aug 12, 2006
Hi guys, just want to know if any uk bound student got visas this summer 'cos it seems like the uk high commission is in an angry mood this time around. I heard that the refusal rate for student visas was 75% For last year thats 7k out of about 33k students and they expect it to be the same for this year. I would want to know for those who have applied for this year how long it took to process and if you were refused what was the reason given?
Re: Uk Bound Students by Saddam: 11:05pm On Aug 13, 2006
email me

so we talk ,
check ma profile page
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=5750

(1) (Reply)

Distance Learning Programme In Lagos / Possible To Change Course In Year 1 Or 2 Ust (secretarial Admin To Accounting)? / Unad Predegree Form Is Out For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.