Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,488 members, 7,816,155 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Let's Share Some Of The Most Stupid Acts We Ever Did While In School. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Let's Share Some Of The Most Stupid Acts We Ever Did While In School. (1477 Views)

20 Stupid Grammar Mistakes That Even Smart People Make. / Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? / www.jamb.org.ng The Most Stupid Website So Far,pls Comment On Their Website Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Share Some Of The Most Stupid Acts We Ever Did While In School. by Yewandequeen(f): 4:06pm On Dec 17, 2014
lemme start by sharing mine.

Far back when I was in school:
There are these two guys who I met on 2go. We chat a lot and we are more like online besties both invited me to pay a visit which I agreed to. Fortunately or unfortunately they are both in the same school, let's assume I plan to see A tomorrow and then see B the day after.

Don't forget am a student ooooo, and it was all I had on me I used in travelling from abeokuta to ife, since they both agreed to give me tfare.

I got to A place in the evening, I didn't eat dinner cos I wasn't feeling secured cos of the environment. Night reach, time to sleep:we didn't sleep in his place we went to his friends place.In the middle of the night he wanted to start touching me,ehn I was like shuuuuuoooo what rubbish so you think I came here cos of sex? he left the room so I slept alone.

I tot it was over,as early as 6am I went to have my bath only for him to be peeping through the curtain.i was over embarrassed . Summary of it I finished dressing up and asked for tfare,see para the guy was like ehn tfare for what that did he sleep with me? Then it dawned on me that he wanted to sleep with me.

FAST FORWARD
I called B that around he said he is in the school compunction I should come and meet him. I went to the school and waited and waited he didn't show up he said he as busy. Two hours later he showed up,just when I tot my bad day ended another one start.

He started abusing me and saying different kind da things that am a slut the is that. I was like what's this about? he said you think i didn't see you last night was it not even the room next to mine that you slept. He said A has to everybody about how he had marathon sex With me and all.

I felt super bad,tried to explained to him but it was to no avail.
since I didn't have a means of leaving ife I asked him to give me tfare he refused.

I had not dime on me and I needed like 2k to get back to abk.

Had no choice than to hitchhike,I stayed by the road side for over an hour under hot sun looking for passers by that will help meanwhile I was earnestly praying in my mind that God should let me get back to abk safe without falling into ritualist hands and promised to never do this again.

God took pity on me.
A golf parked asked where I was going I said ibadan,he asked me to hop in I did.
He said he is famished so wants to stop at a restaurant to eat.we both alighted ordered for his food and ordered big big bush meat for me and pounded yam with egusi soup worth #2000.

We finished eating embarked on journey and he asked where my destination is and I said abk,told me if I don't mind he will drive me to my house . For my mind I was like make I no abuse this favour I alighted in ibadan,begged people for some change so I could enter bus to abk.

A week later B called to apologise that A said he lied that I didn't allow him do anything, up till today he still calls to apologise,he even tried getting me a job in his company. (in his mind to prove that he truly cares)

moral of the epistle.
Never lie
Never trust anyone especially online friends.

I know I risked my life but will never try this in my next life.

so over to you guys let's have yours.

1 Like

Re: Let's Share Some Of The Most Stupid Acts We Ever Did While In School. by holatin(m): 4:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
I sent a love SMS to our burser and..........
Re: Let's Share Some Of The Most Stupid Acts We Ever Did While In School. by Yewandequeen(f): 4:14pm On Dec 17, 2014
holatin:

laughing hysterically
Re: Let's Share Some Of The Most Stupid Acts We Ever Did While In School. by Bukkiminat(f): 4:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
holatin:

loooolu...u gat my ribs cracking...xo hilarious..abeg finish am....
Re: Let's Share Some Of The Most Stupid Acts We Ever Did While In School. by Yewandequeen(f): 4:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
Bukkiminat:

loooolu...u gat my ribs cracking...xo hilarious..abeg finish am....

please tell him to come finish the rest ooo

holatin!
Re: Let's Share Some Of The Most Stupid Acts We Ever Did While In School. by lilmaydee(m): 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
Wil b back to share mine
Re: Let's Share Some Of The Most Stupid Acts We Ever Did While In School. by Bravoosii: 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
Yewandequeen:

There are these two guys who I met on 2go. We chat a lot and we are more like online besties both invited me to pay a visit which I agreed to. Fortunately or unfortunately they are both in the same school, let's assume I plan to see A tomorrow and then see B the day after.

Don't forget am a student ooooo, and it was all I had on me I used in travelling from abeokuta to ife, since they both agreed to give me tfare.

I got to A place in the evening, I didn't eat dinner cos I wasn't feeling secured cos of the environment. Night reach, time to sleep:we didn't sleep in his place we went to his friends place.In the middle of the night he wanted to start touching me,ehn I was like shuuuuuoooo what rubbish so you think I came here cos of sex? he left the room so I slept alone.

I tot it was over,as early as 6am I went to have my bath only for him to be peeping through the curtain.i was over embarrassed . Summary of it I finished dressing up and asked for tfare,see para the guy was like ehn tfare for what that did he sleep with me? Then it dawned on me that he wanted to sleep with me.

FAST FORWARD
I called B that around he said he is in the school compunction I should come and meet him. I went to the school and waited and waited he didn't show up he said he as busy. Two hours later he showed up,just when I tot my bad day ended another one start.

He started abusing me and saying different kind da things that am a slut the is that. I was like what's this about? he said you think i didn't see you last night was it not even the room next to mine that you slept. He said A has to everybody about how he had marathon sex With me and all.

since I didn't have a means of leaving ife I asked him to give me tfare he refused.

Had no choice than to hitchhike,I stayed by the road side for over an hour under hot sun looking for passers by that will help meanwhile I was earnestly praying in my mind that God should let me get back to abk safe without falling into ritualist hands and promised to never do this again.

God took pity on me.
A golf parked asked where I was going I said ibadan,he asked me to hop in I did.
He said he is famished so wants to stop at a restaurant to eat.we both alighted ordered for his food and ordered big big bush meat for me and pounded yam with egusi soup worth #2000.

We finished eating embarked on journey and he asked where my destination is and I said abk,told me if I don't mind he will drive me to my house . For my mind I was like make I no abuse this favour I alighted in ibadan,begged people for some change so I could enter bus to abk.

A week later B called to apologise that A said he lied that I didn't allow him do anything, up till today he still calls to apologise,he even tried getting me a job in his company. (in his mind to prove that he truly cares)

moral of the epistle.
Never lie

You traveled without any return tfare and you thought those guys invited you over to hold hands and sing Kumbaya? How old were you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Share Some Of The Most Stupid Acts We Ever Did While In School. by Yewandequeen(f): 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
Bravoosii:
You traveled without any return tfare and you thought those invited you over to hold hands and sing Kumbaya? How old were you?

my dear I was sweet 16 back then ooooo
no mind me.

You're you're a bad boy
is that what you do.....invite female friends and only give them tfare when you sleep with them?
Re: Let's Share Some Of The Most Stupid Acts We Ever Did While In School. by Bravoosii: 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
Yewandequeen:

my dear I was sweet 16 back then ooooo
no mind me.

You're you're a bad boy
is that what you do.....invite female friends and only give them tfare when you sleep with them?
I don't even give them tfare at all wink

1 Like

Re: Let's Share Some Of The Most Stupid Acts We Ever Did While In School. by Yewandequeen(f): 5:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
Bravoosii:
I don't even give them tfare at all wink

seriously?

runs outta thread

sha come and share yours
Re: Let's Share Some Of The Most Stupid Acts We Ever Did While In School. by holatin(m): 7:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
Yewandequeen:

please tell him to come finish the rest ooo

holatin!
dats is if you recharge my 3310 internet plan
Re: Let's Share Some Of The Most Stupid Acts We Ever Did While In School. by Yewandequeen(f): 7:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
holatin:
dats is if you recharge my 3310 internet plan

big mouth
Re: Let's Share Some Of The Most Stupid Acts We Ever Did While In School. by holatin(m): 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
Yewandequeen:

big mouth
small head
Re: Let's Share Some Of The Most Stupid Acts We Ever Did While In School. by missdebs(f): 12:41am On Dec 18, 2014
in primary school, i cried when asked to sit down next to a boy
Re: Let's Share Some Of The Most Stupid Acts We Ever Did While In School. by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 18, 2014
missdebs:
Jeez grin
Re: Let's Share Some Of The Most Stupid Acts We Ever Did While In School. by dmjinc(m): 1:27am On Dec 18, 2014
Skydiving without parachute grin grin
Re: Let's Share Some Of The Most Stupid Acts We Ever Did While In School. by Yewandequeen(f): 4:17am On Dec 18, 2014
dmjinc:
Skydiving without parachute grin grin

you're so dead
Re: Let's Share Some Of The Most Stupid Acts We Ever Did While In School. by Yewandequeen(f): 4:27am On Dec 18, 2014
missdebs:

lol
Re: Let's Share Some Of The Most Stupid Acts We Ever Did While In School. by onuwaje(m): 7:33am On Dec 18, 2014
1.spying gals undies when d chances come up
2. Running away from class to play games
3. Rushing to crowded areas in sch just to tap current
Et ce tera
God forgive me sha
Re: Let's Share Some Of The Most Stupid Acts We Ever Did While In School. by Walexey(m): 9:46am On Dec 18, 2014
*Hands over face in shame* Peeping @ bathing ladies....Thats long ago oh
Re: Let's Share Some Of The Most Stupid Acts We Ever Did While In School. by Nastydroid(m): 11:57am On Dec 18, 2014
*observing*
Re: Let's Share Some Of The Most Stupid Acts We Ever Did While In School. by unapapadeycraze: 12:30am On May 18, 2016
Yewandequeen:

FAST FORWARD

God took pity on me.

moral of the epistle.
Never lie

yewande can lie for africa.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Part Time Result Is Out! Check And Share Your Score / Ever Wondered What Your Ancestors Looked Like? (photos) / List Of Nigeria Universities That Accepts Cambridge A Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.