Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Am A New Member - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Am A New Member (931 Views)

Uju Here New Member, (i Got A Pic) / New Member / aloib: New Member. About Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am A New Member by kem05(f): 4:29pm On Aug 12, 2006
Hi seun,
I love your website but the fact is that i dnt know how to post my own topics.I dnt know how to make friends and want to knw how to associate with beautiful and lovely gurls.please mail me to knw how to posts and send funny jokes.kip lafiin
Re: Am A New Member by LiquidMind(m): 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2006
You Are Wellcome
Re: Am A New Member by desiree(f): 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2006
Big welcome to Ya!!!
Re: Am A New Member by dominobaby(f): 1:13am On Aug 13, 2006
Kem, welcome.
You really don't need any mail sent to you in order to post topics here. Just in to the appropriate section and select 'start new topic'.
Enjoy your stay.
Re: Am A New Member by kiki(f): 1:17am On Aug 13, 2006
welcome hope u av fun and gurl let me whisper somtin in ur ears and don't tell nobody
watch out for d desperate niggas up in here grin grin grin just kiddin
Re: Am A New Member by Remmzy(m): 2:48am On Aug 13, 2006
welcome aboard, sure you will like it here cool
Re: Am A New Member by iice(f): 9:15am On Aug 14, 2006
Welcome to NL and Enjoy wink

(1) (Reply)

Hi / Mod, Can You Make An Official Nairaland Hall Of Fame? / Topupnigeria.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.