Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,223 members, 7,849,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

Why I Hate My Life As A Celebrity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Hate My Life As A Celebrity (1151 Views)

Photo Of The Day( She Is A Celebrity In Her World) / When U Get Married To A Celebrity Branch Manager, Lol (Photo) / Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Hate My Life As A Celebrity by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
Now, unless you're in my league, a celeb like myself, you wouldn't understand my point. And as such, this thread might be pointless to you.

Okay. When I started my music career years back as a Pop singer, I thought being a celeb is the lucky life and I look forward to it. I saw it as my destiny, getting popular and famous. But I was totally wrong.

In case you are wandering, Yes. I got successful, and am still ’am successful. And no I'm not seeking for attention. I have the money, fame, women, food, everything, but I'm honestly suffering.

Being a celeb has it's toil. Painful toil. People would tell you you're the lucky one but it's just a big lie. You will wake up every morning to see your secrets on the front page news. People would lie about you and swear against you. Some will hate you for no good reason.
Awful right? Wait till you hear about the paparazzi.

The paparazzi, they follow you everywhere. Making your life annoying. All your accidents and mistakes, they crop a picture of it immediately and broadcast it everywhere. I honestly hate them.

So let me tell you now that you're the lucky one. I hate my life as a celebrity. I honestly do. There, I said It.

AJ_FIVE.
Re: Why I Hate My Life As A Celebrity by Joshkid(m): 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
hmmm
Re: Why I Hate My Life As A Celebrity by prewtyjulie(f): 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
But i avnt seen peeps like beyounce, jay z n d rest complain like dis, mayb dey r nt as popular as u, but remind me wat u do exactly?
Re: Why I Hate My Life As A Celebrity by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
^° I'm a Singer.
Re: Why I Hate My Life As A Celebrity by SAMBARRY: 9:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
AjFive:
^° I'm a Singer.
what's your hit song that made you blow?

(1) (Reply)

Shey Shey Grabs Wizkid By The Balls In New Video / Pastor Chris Year Of Triumph And 2014 Scandal / Happy 57th Birthday To Ellen Degeneres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.