Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,706 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:18 AM

Opinion: Buhari Is Not Going To Islamise Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Buhari Is Not Going To Islamise Nigeria (522 Views)

Alledged Plan To Islamise Nigeria: “Methodist Prelate Refutes Report”.. / Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose / Bishop Isong Dares Buhari To Publicly Promise Not To Islamise Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Buhari Is Not Going To Islamise Nigeria by Josh1000: 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2014
Personally I dont like Buhari and I never wanted to consider him but he gave me a reason to rethink by choosing Professor Osibanjo as his running mate.

In thé last presidential Election He chose Pastor Bakare. He has also chosen Pastor Osibanjo, a revereed senior Pastor to be his running mate. Am not campaigning for him but am saying dont judge him based on the thought of him ismalising our country.

Nigeria will Never be a member of the organization of Islamic Countries but we are going to move foward in Unity.

I wish God's choice makes the seat Côme 2015

Much Love.
Re: Opinion: Buhari Is Not Going To Islamise Nigeria by abes(m): 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
Anybody that tells you Buhari will islamis Nigeria in a democratic government needs to burn all his school certificates (if any) and start afresh from pry 4.
Re: Opinion: Buhari Is Not Going To Islamise Nigeria by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
SW hypocrisy

You guys didn't vote Buhari against OBJ in 2003 but now singing his praise

The plan of Nigeria internal colonialists (Hausa Fulani Yoruba )

See their plan below

Hausa-Fulani presidency = 2015-2023

Yoruba presidency = 2023-2031

GEJ till 2019
Re: Opinion: Buhari Is Not Going To Islamise Nigeria by Mogidi: 7:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
@OP Why do you think Buhari keep using pastors as running mates?
Re: Opinion: Buhari Is Not Going To Islamise Nigeria by Josh1000: 10:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
Mogidi:
@OP Why do you think Buhari keep using pastors as running mates?

To demonstrate Unity

(1) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe And Other Jonathanian Headaches In Self-naming / Will Osinbanjo Have More Electoral Value Than Bakare? / "You Have Just One Week" Labaran Maku Tells GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.