Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Buhari Presents His Running Mate, Yemi Osinbajo [PICS] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Presents His Running Mate, Yemi Osinbajo [PICS] (1293 Views)

Reno Omokri Presents His Books To Jonathan (Photos) / Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget / Dele Momodu Presents His Book To Buhari In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Presents His Running Mate, Yemi Osinbajo [PICS] by Dotng: 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
APC Presidential Candidate, Muhammadu Buhari Presents His Running Mate, Yemi Osinbajo (PHOTOS)

Presidential Candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC) , Muhammadu Buhari present former Attorney general of Lagos State, Yemi Osinbajo as his running mate for the 2015 presidential election. The short ceremony featured party leaders at the APC secretariat in Abuja today.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/12/17/apc-presidential-candidate-muhammadu-buhari-presents-his-running-mate-yemi-osinbajo#

Re: Buhari Presents His Running Mate, Yemi Osinbajo [PICS] by enoqueen: 7:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
at last
Re: Buhari Presents His Running Mate, Yemi Osinbajo [PICS] by alabiyemmy(m): 7:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
Politics is indeed a game of strange bed fellows.
Re: Buhari Presents His Running Mate, Yemi Osinbajo [PICS] by wordcat(m): 7:05pm On Dec 17, 2014
The man is older than Buhari
Re: Buhari Presents His Running Mate, Yemi Osinbajo [PICS] by Blackfire(m): 7:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
what did APC just did? Political malfunction... The same thing u did in 2011
Re: Buhari Presents His Running Mate, Yemi Osinbajo [PICS] by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
Looks like Osinbajo is the only englishman at APC.
Re: Buhari Presents His Running Mate, Yemi Osinbajo [PICS] by AdeniyiA(m): 7:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
Blackfire:
what did APC just diddo? Political malfunction... The same thing u did in 2011
sorry o i be learner too o cool
Re: Buhari Presents His Running Mate, Yemi Osinbajo [PICS] by SweetJoystick(m): 7:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
The winning team
Re: Buhari Presents His Running Mate, Yemi Osinbajo [PICS] by Blackfire(m): 7:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
AdeniyiA:

sorry o i be learner too o cool

u used pidgin english to correct queen's english..continue ade learner
Re: Buhari Presents His Running Mate, Yemi Osinbajo [PICS] by AdeniyiA(m): 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
Blackfire:

u used pidgin english to correct queen's english..continue ade learner
...and you refused to correct it still?
Re: Buhari Presents His Running Mate, Yemi Osinbajo [PICS] by bigtt76(f): 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
The VA short shaaaa grin
Re: Buhari Presents His Running Mate, Yemi Osinbajo [PICS] by ttimih(m): 7:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
wordcat:
The man is older than Buhari
but they are leaned and experinced, i dnt think they can be biased or sentimental
Re: Buhari Presents His Running Mate, Yemi Osinbajo [PICS] by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
Let's expect a change if they win but I pray that change will not be about the people in power but for better performance
Re: Buhari Presents His Running Mate, Yemi Osinbajo [PICS] by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 17, 2014
did man looks calm and humble, just dat history has taught Nigerians to look beyond physical disposition and be weary of people with broad smiles. we son learn since 2011
Re: Buhari Presents His Running Mate, Yemi Osinbajo [PICS] by wordcat(m): 9:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
ttimih:

but they are leaned and experinced, i dnt think they can be biased or sentimental

It is only time shall tell
Re: Buhari Presents His Running Mate, Yemi Osinbajo [PICS] by Blackfire(m): 10:05pm On Dec 17, 2014
AdeniyiA:

...and you refused to correct it still?

oyenkuzi odapkwu
Re: Buhari Presents His Running Mate, Yemi Osinbajo [PICS] by AdeniyiA(m): 6:26am On Dec 18, 2014
Re: Buhari Presents His Running Mate, Yemi Osinbajo [PICS] by Blackfire(m): 7:43am On Dec 18, 2014
AdeniyiA:

u refuse ur oyenkuzis' corrections ??
if u correct it I'd edit my posts

u are enjoying this...

(1) (Reply)

Ex Militants Protest Non-payment Of Dues PHOTOS: Unresteiveness about to begins. / Why Some Nigerians Say GEJ Is A Weak President. / If I Can’t Improve Power In Four Years I Am Useless, Don’t Waste Your Vote On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.