Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

(Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. (41705 Views)

John Okafor (Mr-Ibu's) White Wedding (Photos) / Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) / Mr Ibu Takes A Pose With His Newly Acquired BMW X6 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by OCTAVO: 7:31am On Dec 18, 2014
Nice.
Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 18, 2014
see mr ibu's face grin grin
Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by scedescede(m): 7:32am On Dec 18, 2014
Happy taking with kadiri
Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by mckoolcharming(m): 7:32am On Dec 18, 2014
Nice
Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by obioraval(m): 7:33am On Dec 18, 2014
Nice
Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by daben1(m): 7:33am On Dec 18, 2014
Who are these people? Do i really know them?
Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by Telvinsahpa: 7:34am On Dec 18, 2014
Funy people
Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 18, 2014
Gflat:
Did they just finish devouring that lady? undecided
how u come take know?
Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by HonEmeritus(m): 7:35am On Dec 18, 2014
Over-edited groupie..are they really looking that fresh?
Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by DonaldGenes(m): 7:36am On Dec 18, 2014
abfany:
See this old men sha grin they look good though

Leave them nah
Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by DonaldGenes(m): 7:37am On Dec 18, 2014
Olypeppy:
All in the name photo...they look good and happy

So what's wrong there? Free 'em mbok
Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by PStacks(m): 7:40am On Dec 18, 2014
I think "Times" Magazine defined 2014 as the year of the Selfie
Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by mistabiola: 7:41am On Dec 18, 2014
StevinMorgan:
This selfie stuff seems to be the happening thing this year..Veteran Nollywood stars Nkem Owoh (Osuofia) and John Okafor (Mr Ibu) have joined the selfie wagon.

See the photo below...

The comic Nollywood super stars took the selfie in a movie set in Enugu.

grin john Okafor and Nkem Owoh are photogenic .... Lols..

This is Groupie and not selfie #lols cheesy grin oya say thank you sir tongue
Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by peculiarabacus(m): 7:43am On Dec 18, 2014
Like I do say::::::::: nice pix
Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 18, 2014
lols...funny thread
Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by Sylvarresta(m): 7:47am On Dec 18, 2014
herald9:

you changed from airtel to mtn?
U knw her b4, so u ve trailing my gf abi... If I catch u, even Seun self go weep 4 u
Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by Sylvarresta(m): 7:50am On Dec 18, 2014
nekaa:
camera 360
Hunhun na camera 720...
Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by Ezedon(m): 7:50am On Dec 18, 2014
Are they dragging woman
Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by Sylvarresta(m): 7:53am On Dec 18, 2014
Khaffi:
.......K.......
Imagine as u fine reach, u cum de book space... I cum ban u for like 3000 years now, people will say am wicked... Last warning for u
Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by eedrees(m): 7:55am On Dec 18, 2014
mizjules:
Nkem is looking good, but the tongue out tho
Ur lips tho
Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by herald9: 7:57am On Dec 18, 2014
Sylvarresta:
U knw her b4, so u ve trailing my gf abi... If I catch u, even Se.un self go weep 4 u

Lwkmd
I checked her profile I didn't see where it was written 'Sylvarresta's gf' o cheesy
Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by mizjules(f): 7:58am On Dec 18, 2014
eedrees:

Ur lips tho
wink

Your red eyes tho
Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by ROZZAYY(f): 8:00am On Dec 18, 2014
Hmmm dat pic eeeeeh be like say dem wan chop dat gal.
Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by Sylvarresta(m): 8:01am On Dec 18, 2014
herald9:

Lwkmd
I checked her profile I didn't see where it was written 'Sylvarresta's gf' o cheesy
Now am hurt.... U better beg me wif Money now b4 it's too late
Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by Temmytea70(m): 8:01am On Dec 18, 2014
sexyglow:
grin see Ibu"s face..osuofia looks fresh

U ladies can observe......must u comment on every of their actions........just look and kip d comment to urself........in other news,ure right though
Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by izikjon(m): 8:01am On Dec 18, 2014
Selfie!!!!!!
Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by tomistelle(f): 8:01am On Dec 18, 2014
Men wey sabi grin

2 Likes

Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by Temmytea70(m): 8:04am On Dec 18, 2014
slightlyMad:
grin
Pls is tru?@ur username
Re: (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. by holatin(m): 8:15am On Dec 18, 2014
the photographer go laugh tire before he go be able to takes those picture

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2face, A.Y And Ramsey Nouah Go Clubbing Together [PICS] / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Kiss Despite Breakup Rumour By Kemi Olunloyo / Davido Shades Sophia Momodu, His Baby Mama After Blaming Hackers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.