Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,350 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Professional Cleaning Services: How To Practically Clean Everything - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Professional Cleaning Services: How To Practically Clean Everything (1029 Views)

Professional Cleaning/Fumigation Services. / We'll Clean Everything Except Your Pocket. / Cleaning Services, Fumigation And Pest Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional Cleaning Services: How To Practically Clean Everything by onyfrank: 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
As we are registered firm in professional cleaning services, with experience, i have opened this thread to teach and show intrested people how to go about cleaning everything practically. I will teach u hw i prepare my quotations, and how to grow the business.
I am the Oga FranClean Resources Aba Abia state
Re: Professional Cleaning Services: How To Practically Clean Everything by onyfrank: 9:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
I started this business 7yrs ago, after the cleaning company i worked with refused to approve my request. Thank God that 2day, am doing good and enjoying the job. One thing about me is that i do the work myself, with my crew, that means am always active in a site, am handling the work, unless when i hau more than one site at a time. In that case u knw na
Re: Professional Cleaning Services: How To Practically Clean Everything by onyfrank: 6:01am On Dec 18, 2014
One can clean well manually and with using machines.
The combination of manual and machine in doing cleaning job will give u the best desired result, becus nt every nook and cranny or even tough stains can machine do, pertaining to how our macine, painters, tilers,plumbers etc do their job. Some of them leave alot of stains/dirts while working.
Well, they are also helping in making us get cleaning jobs, bt they hav to b professionals in their field leaving less dirts and stains
Re: Professional Cleaning Services: How To Practically Clean Everything by onyfrank: 4:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
doing a cleang job requires a lot of attention and patient. So that u won't cause problems by damaging house facilities. Ur client won't b hapi or he may ask u to pay.
There are varieties of things to clean, granite/marble,tiles, glasses, removing cobwebs, dusting, dry cleaning, etc.
In professional cleaning services, we have the Industrial, Commercial and Domestic cleaning services.

DOMESTIC CLEANING: watch out for explation lata
Re: Professional Cleaning Services: How To Practically Clean Everything by Nelton(m): 3:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
Interesting topic. pls continue, I'm following.
Re: Professional Cleaning Services: How To Practically Clean Everything by onyfrank: 8:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
DOMESTIC cleaning Service is all about the engagement of a professional cleaner to clean up an apartments/houses that are already has household facilities, which includes, electronics, upholstery, furniture, carpets, tiles, beds, etc. Its more time consuming to do a domestic cleaning services than a house with no properties. Because you have shift/push, turn things around as you clean.
Re: Professional Cleaning Services: How To Practically Clean Everything by onyfrank: 8:41pm On Jan 13, 2015
In Domestic cleaning services, washing of window blinds can be done depending on the agreement with your client.
When you are engaged in a domestic cleaning services, as a professional, these are the things you need;
Sweeping brush for sweeping, Cobweb brush for removing cobwebs( remember, when removing cobwebs, be careful and gentle to avoid staining the paint. You can wet the brush slightly in order to make the brush magnet the cobwebs), Rags, Bleach for floors and WC, Pledge for polishing/dusting furniture, Detergent, Hcl(diluted) to remove rust/stains.. Pls pour water imediately whenever you applied hcl. 2b continue
Re: Professional Cleaning Services: How To Practically Clean Everything by onyfrank: 9:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
note, the diluted Hcl can't be used on metals or fabrics.to remove any rus/stain.

Other materials needed are Hover machine, ethanol for removing inks on leather seats, scurging power, 2 inch brush,

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Nigerian Product Can I Sell On Ebay / Real Estate Development Investment Opportunity / We Lease Coaster Buses,hiace,hilux,cars,jeep,boats In PH & Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.