Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) (48809 Views)

Jermaine Jackson Visits Bola Tinubu / Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) / VP Osinbajo Visits Fashola In His Lagos Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by johnok(m): 10:06pm On Dec 17, 2014
I THINK GOD IS UP TO SOMETHING!!! Osinbajo FOR PRESIDENT 2019

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by sukkot: 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
brownlord2:

Both tinubu and the Vp candidate looks frail.

Not impressed
its called hard-work. try it sometimes. when you carry the weight of a country on your shoulders you are bound to look frail and grey. like ermmm obama. however if you carry only the weight of how to fill your pockket on your shoulder you look strong and healthy like jonathan

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by Sijo01(f): 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
Is that a lighter am seeing on Tinubu's desk??

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by Toks2008(m): 10:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
scholarteam:
Tinubu is truly a rare gift to this generation.He is a man of destiny and hard work. He deserves the honor!

Tinubu godfather-ism A blessing or a curse to Lagos state?

Political godfather-ism can not be exempted from politics all over the world and this should not be an issue.

What we should look at is the ability of these godfathers to follow due process in ensuring that their choice candidate succeeds in winning the elective position.

In Lagos state,over the years many quarters have held the notion that Asiwaju Bola Hammed Tinubu’s “godfather-ism” is more akin to that of unscrupulous mafia dons.

Tinubu’s “godfather-ism” to these set means candidates for public office of his political party are not elected by popular vote but selected from Tinubu’s bedroom and then imposed on the party. They are then held under a tight leash by the Jagaban and are required to do his bidding on pain of being summarily replaced or impeached.

The question I keep asking the crusader of these funny and seemingly awkward assertion is this; does Tinubu have a hypnotic power to control the minds of these party members? OF-COURSE NOT.

I think what Tinubu does is that he meticulously analyses an individual within the party based on credibility and presents such to the party and does not impose or blackmail anyone to vote for such but uses the apparatus within his reach to foster his choice into coming out tops.

I would say that the "godfather-ism" of Tinubu have come out as a great blessing to Lagos state due to his ability to recognize a credible and efficient candidate as we have evidently seen in the person of Governor Fashola who turned Lagos state around and made Lagos the envy of every other states and also raised the bar so high that APC governors across Nigeria are known for excellent performance

In like manner, I believe that the emergence of Akinwunmi Ambode as the APC flag-bearer and subsequently the next governor of Lagos state will definitely bring about even a greater and more excellent governance.

I will not want to forget the rumored rift between Governor Fashola and Tinubu and if this is true then it even gets better because this goes a long way to show that these presumed “godsons” are not just excellent executives but are not also a push over for any one.

In conclusion, I would say that the “godfather-ism” of Tinubu if indeed it is what people call it,have been a blessing for Lagos and will continue to be a blessing and until we see a reason to discredit it, we will continue to vote for APC to take charge of the affairs in Lagos state for many years to come not because there is a presumed godfather somewhere but because Lagosians have realized that the representatives of this party are result oriented.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by tolababa(m): 10:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]I have that type of cup that I am using to drink lipton cool

#SaiChange
Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by adeiujj(f): 10:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
all na planning

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by jaysniggs: 10:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
mascot87:
[s][/s]

Ọdé ni bọbọyi shà grin grin

Oponu alainironu jati jati ni bobo yen
Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by sukkot: 10:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
Olypeppy:
Chai we have suffered.this guys don't look presentable at all@buharia n pastor...
this is not a fashion show. the fashion forum is that way ------------------------->

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by mikeslim(m): 10:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
Na who get the lighter wey dey on top table?
lalasticlala:
Presidential Candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC) , Muhammadu Buhari today presented former Attorney general of Lagos State,Yemi Osinbajo as his running mate for the 2015 presidential election. The short ceremony featured party leaders at the APC secretariat in Abuja today.

But before that it has been revealed that this afternoon, Osinbajo visited Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu to express his appreciation to him. After that he settled down to draft his acceptance speech.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/osinbajo-visits-bola-tinubu-to-express.html?m=1
Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by brownlord2: 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
sukkot:
its called hard-work. try it sometimes. when you carry the weight of a country on your shoulders you are bound to look frail and grey. like ermmm obama. however if you carry only the weight of how to fill your pockket on your shoulder you look strong and healthy like jonathan

lame, what position is Tinubu or Osinbajo holding?

And next time, don't link my comment with Jonathan, since you buhari almari's re incapable of engaging in any meaningful discussion without mentioning Jonathan or think the person must be a Jonathanian

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by Davvymavvy(f): 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
calebo101:
There goes Nigeria.......To one man's pocket!!!

Jonathan has killed Godfatherism in Nigeria's politics by placing Obasanjo where he belongs.

Now APC brings it back in full force, with 2 puppets.

Just see how a VP aspirant stand like school boy for him headmaster back grin signing terms and agreement on how they would govern.

The new Godfather. TINUBU!!!

How can buhari deal with Tinubu's corrupt antecedents?

Anyway let's see what the slavemasters ( North) and their slaves conjure up.

Shut up!
Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by sukkot: 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
edit
Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
mimicious:

wink
Una wan fall my hand for NL abi, u knw say here na public o wink
Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by Bitojoe(m): 10:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
All he will become is vice president aspirant.because both of them will walk alone like Liverpool this season.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by thurpee(m): 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
Say No to ineptitude.. Sai Buhari!!
Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by omenka(m): 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
calebo101:
There goes Nigeria.......To one man's pocket!!!

Jonathan has killed Godfatherism in Nigeria's politics by placing Obasanjo where he belongs.

Now APC brings it back in full force, with 2 puppets.

Just see how a VP aspirant stand like school boy for him headmaster back grin signing terms and agreement on how they would govern.

The new Godfather. TINUBU!!!

How can buhari deal with Tinubu's corrupt antecedents?

Anyway let's see what the slavemasters ( North) and their slaves conjure up.
They have already accepted their fate when Val's day is still nearly two months away!! Nigeria's liberation is indeed at hand!!

God bless the APC.

Buhari/Osinbajo all the way!!
Coasting to victory full throttle!!

#believe. cool

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by Forwetinnah: 10:14pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hope he hasn't gone there to sign his resignation letter same way Bakare did even before the elections?? The 3rd picture though...does that strange leg belong to a ghost??

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by Davvymavvy(f): 10:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
Omo wa lawon mejeeji....Tinubu ni baba toto baba se
Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
What a formidable army... With determination, they can conquer all..
Those who think are those who can say thank you..
Buhari /Osinbajo
A.P.C all the way..
Even GEJ and his lovely grammarian wife can attest to that... GEJ will soon join in the victors song, chanting, SAI Buhari, SAI kayi..
I see a keenly contested elections come 2015..this reminds me of that of Obansanjo and Olu Falae..
Changi ya iso.. Sai General Buhari...
Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by Bitojoe(m): 10:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
This are group of corrupt people.who is fooling who.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by sukkot: 10:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
brownlord2:

lame, what position is Tinubu or Osinbajo holding?

And next time, don't link my comment with Jonathan, since you buhari almari's re incapable of engaging in any meaningful discussion without mentioning Jonathan or think the person must be a Jonathanian
Osinbajo, well lets see, a very busy prominent lawyer and pastor. jagaban ? political strategist. try walking a day in those mens shoes you will be crated to the morgue as a cadava. there is a reason why only few are in those positions ? that walk is meant for very few people. not too many humans are built for that and you definitely aint built for that, especially with a name like brownlord2 GTFOH grin

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by mimicious(f): 10:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
Walkopet:
Una wan fall my hand for NL abi, u knw say here na public o wink
So wat happens in public
Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
Davvymavvy:

Shut up! Like you yeediots are not slaves to the ijaws

Sorry dustbin. Not everyone are slaves as you are!!!

Deal with it. Now run to your slavemasters, dumbo

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by brownlord2: 10:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
sukkot:
Osinbajo, well lets see, a very busy prominent lawyer and pastor. jagaban ? political strategist. try walking a day in those mens shoes you will be crated to the corpse in a cadava. there is a reason why only few are in those positions ? that walk is meant for very few people. not too many humans are built for that and you definitely aint built for that, especially with a name like brownlord2 GTFOH grin

Please only quote me when you have your brain up and running.

No time to waste on brain-dead robot
Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
Anointed08:
What is Remi Tinubu doing there? Or is she her husband's walking stick?
Remi Tinubu is the next Senate President
Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by mirexxx(f): 10:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
sukkot:
you should keep quiet if thats you and ya sister in the picture lol. am jus saying.
did i say u'r uglee? was i referring 2 ur silly ass?gudnyt plz
Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
Has APC won the election already?

Do we have an Idiagbon in Osinbajo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
omenka:
They have already accepted their fate when Val's day is still nearly two months away!! Nigeria's liberation is indeed at hand!!

God bless the APC.

Buhari/Osinbajo all the way!!
Coasting to victory full throttle!!

#believe. cool

I've never quoted you or dialogued with you cos I don't actually see you as a sane human being.

Just pls don't quote me again, I'm more than your slavemaster and I can buy you off your master if i deem it fit.

Now run along kid.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
mimicious:

So wat happens in public
we no feat dey talk everytin for here nw, u knw,...... 2B573C97. cool
Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by sukkot: 10:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
brownlord2:

Please only quote me when you have your brain up and running.

No time to waste on brain-dead robot
hey am speaking the truth. the question is can you handle the truth ruth ?
Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by Ninilowo(m): 10:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
Is that not rizzla (abi na lighter) on that table?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

African First Ladies Summit: Dame Patience Rigs Out Aisha Buhari / Governor Ganduje Bribery Scandal: APC Reacts / The Meaning Of ' Gazelle Gagaraga ' (Explained)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.