Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Temperamental Issues - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Temperamental Issues (898 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Temperamental Issues by MissMich(f): 1:41am On Dec 18, 2014
Re: Temperamental Issues by TheRealCoolHunK: 2:00am On Dec 18, 2014
See a therapist, do yoga.
Re: Temperamental Issues by starlingbawa(m): 5:37am On Dec 18, 2014
Hard as it may seem, I believe you don't get temperamental when your boss at the office gets into your face.

I'm sure that if you can keep it cool when it's your boss then you can also keep your temperament in check when it's got to do with relationships.

Everything is possible. Work on it!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Temperamental Issues by Sunkyphil(m): 6:33am On Dec 18, 2014
there nothing one cant control if u are determined;just work on ur temperament n if u are a xtian pray to God to remove all d spirit of anger.Also,i believe u are yet meet a guy that truly understands u;a very calm and kul guy dat understands u n he's ready to go all d way for u

2 Likes

Re: Temperamental Issues by Iogobenz(m): 10:57am On Jun 30, 2019
Hi missmich.sorry I've got no access to you know what.
Can u get a phone number or something?
Re: Temperamental Issues by MissMich(f): 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2019
Iogobenz:
Hi missmich.sorry I've got no access to you know what.
Can u get a phone number or something?
sure, kindly drop your contact and I'll reach out to you. you can modify thereafter. thanks
Re: Temperamental Issues by Iogobenz(m): 12:47pm On Jun 30, 2019
MissMich:

sure, kindly drop your contact and I'll reach out to you. you can modify thereafter. thanks
wow!lol.
I see this is gonna be hard.
I'm afraid of dropping my phone number here because of trolls.
If you haven't got any of such people on your tail,please by all means try and drop yours and I'll call immediately.
Thank you.
Re: Temperamental Issues by MissMich(f): 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2019
Iogobenz:
wow!lol.
I see this is gonna be hard.
I'm afraid of dropping my phone number here because of trolls.
If you haven't got any of such people on your tail,please by all means try and drop yours and I'll call immediately.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Lala247 This Aint Fair!!! / Am Broke, I Need A Sugar Lady In Her Mid 20's That Stays In Enugu. / Looking For A Sincere Honest Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.