Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,185 members, 7,860,258 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

Chief Richard Akinjide(SAN):President GEJ Will Win 2015 Election With Ease - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Richard Akinjide(SAN):President GEJ Will Win 2015 Election With Ease (798 Views)

Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu / Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election / Why Lagos Has No Train & Water. We All Must Blame Buhari. Chief Richard Akinjide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chief Richard Akinjide(SAN):President GEJ Will Win 2015 Election With Ease by ibeandrew7: 8:09am On Dec 18, 2014
President GEJ will win the 2015 presidential election,say former Attorney General of the Fed­eration and Min­ister of Justice, Chief Richard Akinjide (SAN) and former nation­al deputy chairman of PDP, Chief Olabode George.

Chief Akinjide and Chief George revealed this yesterday while speaking in Lagos at the media presentation of ‘Candidate Goodluck Jonathan’ organized by the office of the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Public Affairs under the super­vision of Dr. Doyin Okupe.

Declaring the event open yesterday,Chief Akinjide revealed that President GEJ is definitely the next president of Nigeria.

“We are launching candidate Goodluck Jonathan, who is definitely go­ing to be the next president of Nigeria,he is the best man for the job.”

“I have toured the whole country and after clear analysis of what I saw as the achievements of the present administration, I can say categorically that Jonathan, by the grace of God, will win the next election.”

He also said President GEJ's opponent is from a weak political party.

“One is Goodluck Jonathan while the other candidate is from a weak political party.”

Also speaking at the event,Chief George said:

“One of the sacred points that will make Jonathan’s victory next year a foregone conclusion is that he is the first sitting president in the history of this country to convene national conference without interference.”

“President Goodluck Jonathan, out of the love he has for the country will implement all the recommendations to the letter.”

He also asked Nigerians to vote for GEJ so that he can finish the good job he has started.

“A president that allowed all shades and characters to x-ray the nation’s problems and proffer solution should have our collective support."

More on the news: http://m.?u=http%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2F1GSWpq3&h=-AQGXpFPf&enc=AZNv0VQeZXIYTivsC9QUsy4avMhSY7JYyCRW9SgiYdOstntmEWL4OqRHXSvbj9CdtjPc4E3oLY1N1zo5D1rkMvNf3eWXza4VyF8a5DKVye9RGQ
Re: Chief Richard Akinjide(SAN):President GEJ Will Win 2015 Election With Ease by KwoiZabo(m): 8:12am On Dec 18, 2014
tell them o. if they like let them sleep on Nairaland clicking likes and shouting clueless, otuoke, fisherman. its GEJ till 2019.
Re: Chief Richard Akinjide(SAN):President GEJ Will Win 2015 Election With Ease by simplemach(m): 8:13am On Dec 18, 2014
Ofcourse he will win with great ease and he will rule until Nigeria divides. Haters go swim the Ocean. (Indian Ocean)
Re: Chief Richard Akinjide(SAN):President GEJ Will Win 2015 Election With Ease by mistabiola: 8:16am On Dec 18, 2014
I'm still waiting for my own share of Money from Baba Otuoke ,if this man pay me today I'll put up a better write up than this cheesy grin #UselessFoes Stomach Infrastructure tongue
Re: Chief Richard Akinjide(SAN):President GEJ Will Win 2015 Election With Ease by holatin(m): 8:37am On Dec 18, 2014
yes he will win in otueke but not in Nigeria.

Buhari for President
Jonathan for otueke

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why I Will Not Vote Buhari Again Come 2015 / Nine Years On!! Obasanjo Talks About Stella's Death In Spain / The First Nigerian Online Voting Poll For 2015 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.