Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,924 members, 7,852,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:47 PM

War Against Anti-corruption On Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War Against Anti-corruption On Nairaland (851 Views)

Anti-corruption Fight: Only Corrupt People Afraid of PMB - Kashamu / War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. / Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

War Against Anti-corruption On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:12am On Dec 08, 2008
I want to get to the root of this matter

Why creativity and muza dey open thread up and down celebrating Nigeria's new dawn in corruption and humiliation of Ribadu

Them think say they go fit drown out the voices of just men of concience in our country

As I don draw attention to their names now, watchout them go change names to continue their propaganda. . . . but no matter wetin dem do, those wey their papa loot Naija money go always remain a minority

leave Ribadu alone!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: War Against Anti-corruption On Nairaland by arramyjay: 6:14am On Dec 08, 2008
Your Mind is separated from your brain.
Re: War Against Anti-corruption On Nairaland by vowiski(m): 6:24am On Dec 08, 2008
@ mikeansy
why you be like this? grow up!
Re: War Against Anti-corruption On Nairaland by Muza(m): 12:30pm On Dec 08, 2008
mikeansy:

Why creativity and muza dey open thread up and down celebrating Nigeria's new dawn in corruption and humiliation of Ribadu

Them think say they go fit drown out the voices of just men of concience in our country

As I don draw attention to their names now, watchout them go change names to continue their propaganda. . . . but no matter wetin them do, those wey their papa loot Naija money go always remain a minority

grin cheesy LMFAO grin cheesy ,so u think i'm a coward like you that i will change name just because i'm bring to light the treasonable activities of one corrupt
DCP Ribadu grin .

This guy has no respect for the Nigerian state, If he is clean why the hide and seek.

Yeah as naive mikeansy said watch out for muza, but i wont change my name cos i'm telling the facts.
I will continue to update you on the disobedient activities of the DCP.

More to come soon,
Re: War Against Anti-corruption On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2008
Muza

You are no Hausa man, stop simulating hausa language
Re: War Against Anti-corruption On Nairaland by Muza(m): 2:54pm On Dec 08, 2008
mikeansy:

Muza

You are no Hausa man, stop simulating hausa language

Why do u say i'm not hausa?
Re: War Against Anti-corruption On Nairaland by luka1981(m): 3:03pm On Dec 08, 2008
the greatest freedom on earth is the freedom of speech, it takes the lowest mentality to insult people,nuhu ribadu is still the hero of Nigeria,the history of Nigeria cannot be written without his name. he will be the obama of Nigeria, the moses of our generation. so nobody should criticize him please.
Re: War Against Anti-corruption On Nairaland by cre8tivity(f): 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2008
many bright nigerians today, including ribadu's close friends and admirers find it very difficult to accept ribadu's latest stunt as looking out for the country, it is more or less directed toward self interest and cover ups. for those of you that continue to state that selective job is better than nothing, i'm sorry to disagree with you. selective job is a devil that could negatively divide a country and quickly destroy the foundation of any nation, especially a very brittle nation like nigeria that has multiple tribes and undeveloped democracy standard. if you don't believe me please, feel free and check the history. till ribadu decides to come out like a man, follow the rules and expose the bottom of the matter, his fight against corruption in nigeria remains fake and corruption fighting corruption, which usually result into disaster. i do not dislike the man, i'm only in love with nigeria as a nation and not in love with a fake fighter.
Re: War Against Anti-corruption On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 08, 2008
Not fighting corruption at all is what led to congo and somalia

Nigerians must not allow that be our faith
Re: War Against Anti-corruption On Nairaland by ifyalways(f): 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2008
arramyjay:

Your Mind is separated from your brain.
LOL
vowiski:

@ mikeansy
why you be like this? grow up!

LMAO
Re: War Against Anti-corruption On Nairaland by Muza(m): 4:24pm On Dec 08, 2008
mikeansy:

Not fighting corruption at all is what led to congo and somalia

Nigerians must not allow that be our faith

who told you
Re: War Against Anti-corruption On Nairaland by Jarus(m): 5:57pm On Dec 08, 2008
mikeansy:

As I don draw attention to their names now, watchout them go change names to continue their propaganda. . . . but no matter wetin them do, those wey their papa loot Naija money go always remain a minority

To make a name for yourself in NL or anywhere else, you need to depart from the majority, you need to hold wierd opinions and start controversial threads. Muza is on this mission.

Leave them alone, they will soon realize that selective anti-corruption war is better than no war all.
Re: War Against Anti-corruption On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 08, 2008
Jarus:

To make a name for yourself in NL or anywhere else, you need to depart from the majority, you need to hold wierd opinions and start controversial threads. Muza is on this mission.

Leave them alone, they will soon realize that selective anti-corruption war is better than no war all.

words of wisdom cool
Re: War Against Anti-corruption On Nairaland by cre8tivity(f): 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2008

in other words, one has to be looking for attention if he or she has different view from you. i totally disagree. i view this forum as a way for everyone of us to have our opinion on any subject displayed, shared and positively evaluated by one another. it's a freedom of speech after all.
i also disagree with you when you mentioned that selective anti corruption is better than no war at all. this view is backward. 1st, what is on the ground against ribadu is very much bigger than just being selective during his days. there are many other serious, 2nd, may be this is the right time for you to dig more into this issues, instead of just sticking to one issue that's less serious. and last, majority are now moving toward promoting anti ribadu, and i honestly do not blame them. ribadu has brought himself down.
Re: War Against Anti-corruption On Nairaland by Charlesmud(m): 7:21pm On Dec 08, 2008
I don't just know why, Nigerian things are always different right from the top (government) to down (civilians) have both unpleasant things in-common after all I guess its what they called ***** of the same blood.

Anyway people should know this doesnt make sense cus its all same topic and the fact that they don't even find a reasonable reason for it than to bring issue that encourage the did of their so called RIBADU,

WHY IS RIBADU STILL WAITING IN NIGERIA ?

WHY don't WE SEE RIBADU'S FACE AT THE AIRPORT ?

WHAT PASSPORT DID RIBADU USE TO FLY OUT OF NIGERIA ?

IT SEEMS SOMEONE IS MISSING AND THE NAME SHOULD BE RIBADU ?

All same black black black shits, is their no Moderator that can ban this shits

cre8tivity:

in other words, one has to be looking for attention if he or she has different view from you. i totally disagree. i view this forum as a way for everyone of us to have our opinion on any subject displayed, shared and positively evaluated by one another. it's a freedom of speech after all.
i also disagree with you when you mentioned that selective anti corruption is better than no war at all. this view is backward. 1st, what is on the ground against ribadu is very much bigger than just being selective during his days. there are many other serious, 2nd, may be this is the right time for you to dig more into this issues, instead of just sticking to one issue that's less serious. and last, majority are now moving toward promoting anti ribadu, and i honestly do not blame them. ribadu has brought himself down.

What is so unique or new about it to make it serious ? He stole money and ran away just like his criminal brothers did (OBJ, IBB and E.T.C), We know all this stuff so atleast all can go under one topic after all there are many criminals in government so maybe you should go dig more and put it as topic instead of using the same person in various topics.

And more importantly, maybe it will be good for you to bring up idea on how Nigeria can be resolve (better) than talking about how they (politicians) stole the money and where they went after cus we all know it happens.
Re: War Against Anti-corruption On Nairaland by olanajim(m): 7:41pm On Dec 08, 2008
Are these the same people that complained when Nigeria won gold medal in world corruption some years ago? Now they are willing to destroy the man that gave the country a better image. His offence was that he was "selective" in his war against corruption.

While I am neither a fan or foe or Ribadu, I would love to get answer to the following questions:
1. Is it really true that Ribadu did not go after OBJ friends and associates? If yes, what is Sunday Afolabi, Tafa Balogun to Obj?

2. How many of such confirned Obj friends whose hands had been soiled with corruption had been convicted by the present EFCC?
3. Why is the FG not bold enough to sack Ribadu when his tenure expired instead of sending him a course that later turn to be a smokescreen?
4. Why did the present FG unable to try Obj, and other accused long after Ribadu is gone?
5. What happened to all the case files Ribadu left before proceeding on study leave?
6. The house of Rep recently concluded probe on power sector, why is FG or EFCC silence on the issue?

I don't know, but I believe we can at least find someone with a good answer.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian House Reps Plan Data Base For Nigerians In The Diaspora / Anarchy Looms In Ondo- As Sacked Lg Chiefs Resume With Police Protection / Why Presidency Won’t Give Up Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.