Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,624 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

EXCLUSIVE: Soldiers Kill Civilians, Raze Village In Bauchi *pics* - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXCLUSIVE: Soldiers Kill Civilians, Raze Village In Bauchi *pics* (15462 Views)

Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos / Six Killed, Many Hospitalized As Buhari Supporters Raze PDP Campaign Office / Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Soldiers Kill Civilians, Raze Village In Bauchi *pics* by gratiaeo(m): 6:15pm On Dec 18, 2014
Better
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Soldiers Kill Civilians, Raze Village In Bauchi *pics* by Change2015(m): 6:17pm On Dec 18, 2014
Rehil:
I smell lies.boko haram members have been known to blend in with villagers.i tink the villagers are hiding something.God protect our soldiers from boko haram attack on the field,press boko haram n boko haram supporters pretending to be innocent villagers who want to tarnish d image of our gallant soldiers.

What rubbish! How many strangers can blend into your own village?
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Soldiers Kill Civilians, Raze Village In Bauchi *pics* by demsid(m): 6:17pm On Dec 18, 2014
JeffreyJamez:
There's more to this story
u mean there are more episodes. waiting for episode 2...
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Soldiers Kill Civilians, Raze Village In Bauchi *pics* by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:27pm On Dec 18, 2014
I live bauchi and current with security operations Nothing like this happened of recent. Seun take this news down it is fake.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Soldiers Kill Civilians, Raze Village In Bauchi *pics* by Ikengawo: 6:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
Change2015:

Facts are sacred. When 9/11 happened, Clinton was attacked for not having seized the chance to kill bin Laden many years before. Bush was also attacked for covering up the role Saudi citizens played in the attack, and focusing on Iraq that had next to nothing to do with the bombing. The CIA was criticised for its intelligence failure as was the fbi.
Google is your friend ... And facts are facts

Now that Shekau 2/3 has said they will attack Kano because Emir Sanusi said the good Muslims should form vigilante groups to fight boko Haram, will you say that the Emir should have kept silent, so you can then accuse him of being a supporter of BH? Civilised people learn from criticism, but here we always think everything is personal. We want BH crushed, but the generals and people in abuja who think the conflict is a good opportunity to make money, must be exposed. How can the foot soldiers in the army be happy knowing that if you go missing in battle, they will stop paying your salary to your family? There are many issues in the army and BH is exposing them unfortunately.

Buhari Campaign account, I was in the United States during 9/11 and years after. There was no politics about it. Republicans and Democrats joined hands to reach resolutions. Bush was unopposed in the Senate and House in passing the bills he felt were necessary to keep people safe. the Department of Homeland Security, and tighter security measures were all passed. If a commentator on the news here and there used it as a chance to play politics I can tell you now that the actual organs of government were unaffected.

In Nigeria the North blocks any bill concerning security of Nigeria. They are against the purchase of more weapons, against the US labeling BH a terrorist organization, against the state of emergency, against the compromised partial state of emergency.

Their media organs so no support for the military, no support for the people actually fighting to keep us safe, no support for the JTF, and so support for anyone that has taken a stand in action, not just words, against Boko haram. They were more willing to send Ihejirika to the international criminal court than to allow the US to label Shekau a terrorist.

And the media in Nigeria has only aided in making this dysfunctional self destructive lust for power worst. If we're not hearing that Nigerian soldiers are worst than Boko Haram, we're hearing that 'the igbos' or 'the niger delta militants' are plotting this whole thing, or that GEJ is sponsoring it etc.

When something happens we don't even hear the victims names, the victims stories, a word from their families, a picture, nothing. Just politics and the names of politicians, over and over. In the US were there people that attacked Clinton and Bush, yes, but the media was unanimiously more concerned with the solution that the politics. You can see the names of those that didn't in terror attacks in the news. If one man is kidnapped the media will show his face, tell his story, and drum up solidarity for the rescue effort. There is investigation. The Media will even go to the battlefield to tell the actual story as it happens.

The Nigeria media will google pictures of burnt houses or burnt schools and post a story on hearsay that benefits their political and monetary agenda with unabashed shame. How many pictures of 'the chibok school' did we see that were completely different from each other? These people are sick and you're sick for dedicating your young life to supporting this.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Soldiers Kill Civilians, Raze Village In Bauchi *pics* by Change2015(m): 6:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
People are strange on nairaland sha. The fate of these poor villagers should not be surprising. In every way people in military uniform consider themselves the superiors of civilians. In Lagos, the police arrested an army man and the army retaliated by coming to blow up the police station with grenades, and a hail of gunfire. Like the public sector workers, they can be very uncivil servants quite often. 2 incidents below, that happened in lagos, not out of sight in the village!

http://www.pointblanknews.com/News/os5009.html
http://allafrica.com/stories/201106030868.html
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Soldiers Kill Civilians, Raze Village In Bauchi *pics* by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 18, 2014
what did they expect ......
the army are in boko haram territory ...
and would count any one seen there as boko haram.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Soldiers Kill Civilians, Raze Village In Bauchi *pics* by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
lomprico:
That is what u get in a war, there are always casualties. Some of this villages harbour boko haram and some of them are even members. Rip to the dead. War! Good for absolutely nothing.

Bleep u, pray u are a victim one day. u will b killed just for d sins of some insurgents. wot d Bleep do u even know abt war
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Soldiers Kill Civilians, Raze Village In Bauchi *pics* by sameesyd(m): 6:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
If bh kill people nd burnt villages people will blame d soldiers and if soldiers kill bh d same people will say soldiers kill civilians... Wat should soldiers do?
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Soldiers Kill Civilians, Raze Village In Bauchi *pics* by Change2015(m): 6:40pm On Dec 18, 2014
Ikengawo:

Buhari Campaign account, I was in the United States during 9/11 and years after. There was no politics about it. Republicans and Democrats joined hands to reach resolutions. Bush was unopposed in the Senate and House in passing the bills he felt were necessary to keep people safe. the Department of Homeland Security, and tighter security measures were all passed. If a commentator on the news here and there used it as a chance to play politics I can tell you now that the actual organs of government were unaffected.

In Nigeria the North blocks any bill concerning security of Nigeria. They are against the purchase of more weapons, against the US labeling BH a terrorist organization, against the state of emergency, against the compromised partial state of emergency.

Their media organs so no support for the military, no support for the people actually fighting to keep us safe, no support for the JTF, and so support for anyone that has taken a stand in action, not just words, against Boko haram. They were more willing to send Ihejirika to the international criminal court than to allow the US to label Shekau a terrorist.

And the media in Nigeria has only aided in making this dysfunctional self destructive lust for power worst. If we're not hearing that Nigerian soldiers are worst than Boko Haram, we're hearing that 'the igbos' or 'the niger delta militants' are plotting this whole thing, or that GEJ is sponsoring it etc.

When something happens we don't even hear the victims names, the victims stories, a word from their families, a picture, nothing. Just politics and the names of politicians, over and over. In the US were there people that attacked Clinton and Bush, yes, but the media was unanimiously more concerned with the solution that the politics. You can see the names of those that didn't in terror attacks in the news. If one man is kidnapped the media will show his face, tell his story, and drum up solidarity for the rescue effort. There is investigation. The Media will even go to the battlefield to tell the actual story as it happens.

The Nigeria media will google pictures of burnt houses or burnt schools and post a story on hearsay that benefits their political and monetary agenda with unabashed shame. How many pictures of 'the chibok school' did we see that were completely different from each other? These people are sick and you're sick for dedicating your young life to supporting this.

You are very dull with all your suppositions. If you want links to back what I say, ask. And do the same. The American system benefits from criticism from all corners, but til today the consensus is that Bush was useless in his response to 9/11. What did Iraq have to do with that? Wasn't part of Obama attraction that he voted against the war in Iraq while H.Clinton voted in support? Perhaps you are not quite the media or political expert you imagine. Obama has been criticised from day 1,and yet he has still done great things despite all the opposition. Health care for all, rapprochement with Cuba, reducing tension with Iran, immigration easing... So why do you think we cannot still produce results even if under criticism? You have a logic failure to deal with. And no, this is not an official Buhari or apc account. I am a southern Christian sick and tired of you people who believe in business as usual, especially when there is an obvious intellectual deficit. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Soldiers Kill Civilians, Raze Village In Bauchi *pics* by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 18, 2014
It is not the fear of Boko Haramists again; it is the fear of Nigerian soldiers killing civilian citizens who they ought to be protecting.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Soldiers Kill Civilians, Raze Village In Bauchi *pics* by Akinsnaira: 6:43pm On Dec 18, 2014
lastmessenger:
Coming from APC newsroom.

Anybody that proclaims the truth is now anti-gej and APC supporter

PREMIUM TIME is APC news room now, the same was said of SAHARA REPORTER, that the News Service Firm is being funded by APC

The same APC Leader (Tinubu) we heard recently threaten SAHARA with court action

All ye gej supporters can keep on doing your cover-up job for him, but only the gullible-to-the-grave will continue to fall for your serial lies and despicable practices
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Soldiers Kill Civilians, Raze Village In Bauchi *pics* by Onyiido: 6:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
gneisss:
lies jare....our stupid incompetent journalist and media houses can't even get most of their fact rite they keep giving fake news dat eventually gets into the international community and making Nigeria look worst than it is already...Nigerian soldiers aren't mad to enter a village kill everybody and touch thier homes
Don't mind the media, they're only out to tarnish one's image
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Soldiers Kill Civilians, Raze Village In Bauchi *pics* by peculiarabacus(m): 7:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
Like I do say::::::::::I DON HEAR
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Soldiers Kill Civilians, Raze Village In Bauchi *pics* by PointB: 7:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
Among them were two mentally challenged people, a blind man and two strangers passing by in a motorcycle at the time of the operation.

So they killed two mad-men, a blind man (who probably fell into a ditch), two strangers (perhaps boko haram members on motor-bike) and these makes headline? The media Premium Times have lost it!
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Soldiers Kill Civilians, Raze Village In Bauchi *pics* by Bobandgreat: 7:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
This News is suspicious. The News Media is suspicious. The underlining message is suspicious. So Soldiers entered a village in this present day Nigeria and began to kill and burn down houses, and after the carnage, six bodies were discovered and the villagers ran up the hills and began to talk to Premium times reporters.

May God punish all you supporters of this Boko Haram. God will make it so that all of you will die in their hands. Useless and wicked blood suckers.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Soldiers Kill Civilians, Raze Village In Bauchi *pics* by Positiveminds(m): 7:04pm On Dec 18, 2014
icebeatz:
The nigerian army is not fit to be called an army.
Just a dignified rag tag of truculent bandits.

Nigerian army is a disgrace to any well meaninh Nigerian.
An army that cant defend her people.
An army that breaks the law.

All they know how to do is to burn brt buses, drive in convoys, beat civilians and fight with police.
Honestly, I wish everyone can just spend one day outside this godforsaken country.

If you spend just an hour in a country like u.s. and you return here, you will feel really really bitter and crestfallen.

You are actually more useless than I thought.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Soldiers Kill Civilians, Raze Village In Bauchi *pics* by Positiveminds(m): 7:11pm On Dec 18, 2014
There is serious danger in dragging the military into political chess. News like this is obviously calculated at maligning the government, and could only have been sponsored by the miscreants in APC. I suggest that our politicians stop playing with the psychology of the military because if they go down there won't be a Nigeria for them to rule in.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Soldiers Kill Civilians, Raze Village In Bauchi *pics* by lastmessenger: 7:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
Akinsnaira:

Anybody that proclaims the truth is now anti-gej and APC supporter

PREMIUM TIME is APC news room now, the same was said of SAHARA REPORTER, that the News Service Firm is being funded by APC

The same APC Leader (Tinubu) we heard recently threaten SAHARA with court action

All ye gej supporters can keep on doing your cover-up job for him, but only the gullible-to-the-grave will continue to fall for your serial lies and despicable practices
No vex. I didn't know that you are married to APC.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Soldiers Kill Civilians, Raze Village In Bauchi *pics* by Onyiido: 7:32pm On Dec 18, 2014
icebeatz:

All they know how to do is to burn brt buses, drive in convoys, beat civilians and fight with police.
Honestly, I wish everyone can just spend one day outside this godforsaken country.

If you spend just an hour in a country like u.s. and you return here, you will feel really really bitter and crestfallen.
And what are u still doing in nigeria. How true is the story u are even justifying?
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Soldiers Kill Civilians, Raze Village In Bauchi *pics* by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
Shameless lots. Although I want to disbelieve the authencity of this report-looking at the source-but within me I know it's the truth.

Our soldiers are just too wicked and mannerless.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Soldiers Kill Civilians, Raze Village In Bauchi *pics* by calaway: 8:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
mileyjay:
Civilians paying with their life for what they don't know about.
No the Boko haram guys ran into their homes and they hide them, hide thier guns so soldiers could not singe out who be who (sheltered boko haram therefore all of them are boko haram) wey dey kill soldiers.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Soldiers Kill Civilians, Raze Village In Bauchi *pics* by CORRECTMAN78(m): 8:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
That's what u get when u grow, nurture, and harbour terrorist. One who invits the devil to a party must expect disaster. Moreover, this is soldiers-Boko Haram war, so it will be stupid for any one to think the innocents will not be caught in a cross-fire.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Soldiers Kill Civilians, Raze Village In Bauchi *pics* by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
icebeatz:

f.uck you and if you ask me why I said that?. Is BC u reason like a fool...
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Soldiers Kill Civilians, Raze Village In Bauchi *pics* by docsholz(m): 8:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
icebeatz:

true that
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Soldiers Kill Civilians, Raze Village In Bauchi *pics* by lomprico(m): 9:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
correctguy0900:

Bleep u, pray u are a victim one day. u will b killed just for d sins of some insurgents. wot d Bleep do u even know abt war
Who is this goat?
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Soldiers Kill Civilians, Raze Village In Bauchi *pics* by babestella: 11:12pm On Dec 18, 2014
kennypoka2:
This boko haram issue sef don tire me ooo

Innocents being killed up and down..
Soldiers loosing their dignity..
Boko haram killing up and down..
Gej doing nothing abt it

Sai buhari 2015

The gullible.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Soldiers Kill Civilians, Raze Village In Bauchi *pics* by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 19, 2014
lomprico:

Who is this goat?

wot a waste of fluid. idiot. do u know d pains d loved ones are going through, especially when dey r well aware dat d victims don't v any terroristic tendencies. do u know wot it means to snuff life out of an innocent man. u fucking scumbag. it was so easy for u to say "dat is war for u" may war visit u.

quote me again and experience wot d families are going tru. pathetic tin lk u
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Soldiers Kill Civilians, Raze Village In Bauchi *pics* by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 19, 2014
icebeatz:

u don't have a single sense at all.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Soldiers Kill Civilians, Raze Village In Bauchi *pics* by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 19, 2014
Andrew3:
Another fallacious concoction, concocted to hoodwink the gullible. angry angry angry

Why were the remains buried so fast?
u c unhealthy politics like the one in Nigeria is a useless game, imagine some faceless hoodlums using a war scene to concot a politically indicting story, I watched one of the boko haram videos and I saw how the villagers where hailing the terrorist gang, am from d east as dat should never be my problem but itz unfair to annex some part of legimate Nigeria to some rag-tag jihadists.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Soldiers Kill Civilians, Raze Village In Bauchi *pics* by lomprico(m): 8:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
correctguy0900:

wot a waste of fluid. idiot. do u know d pains d loved ones are going through, especially when dey r well aware dat d victims don't v any terroristic tendencies. do u know wot it means to snuff life out of an innocent man. u fucking scumbag. it was so easy for u to say "dat is war for u" may war visit u.

quote me again and experience wot d families are going tru. pathetic tin lk u
Slave

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Strike: FG Directs Inclusion Of Sacked Staff School Teachers In Payroll Read Mo / Smart Adeyemi Says PDP Is Not Ready For Election In Kogi / Ifeanyi Okowa Extends Movement Restriction By Another 14 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.