Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Who Has More Rights In A Family: Daughter In Law Or Daughter? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Has More Rights In A Family: Daughter In Law Or Daughter? (698 Views)

Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal / Your Mother-in-law Or Your Mother: Who Stays After Your Wife Delivers? / Are You An Only Son Or Daughter? Cos I Am! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has More Rights In A Family: Daughter In Law Or Daughter? by Sunnycliff(m): 9:46am On Dec 18, 2014
This morning I was in my flat and heard a sudden noise Downstairs, I quickly rushed out and just discovered it was a fight between a daughter in law and The first daughter of The house! This scenario of family fights has constantly reoccured! At The exchange of words you would hear The Daughter in law telling The first daughter to go and marry and live in her family and Let her be while The daughter will keep saying that She's The rightful babe while She's a stranger!

This whole incident prompted me to ask and seek you guys opinion!
Re: Who Has More Rights In A Family: Daughter In Law Or Daughter? by Bisjosh(f): 9:54am On Dec 18, 2014
Why should a man marry a wife and still be in his father`s house? undecided

That fight wouldn't have happened. embarassed

But in a case whereby the husband`s sister moved in with the brother and still fights with the wife then, she`s shameless angry

2 Likes

Re: Who Has More Rights In A Family: Daughter In Law Or Daughter? by holatin(m): 9:58am On Dec 18, 2014
Both
But d daughter should get married, so more insult wount be ushered to her
Re: Who Has More Rights In A Family: Daughter In Law Or Daughter? by Juzzybabe(f): 10:07am On Dec 18, 2014
well its such a pity that the guy still lives with his parents. As long as the Daughter is not married she still have right over her sis in law no matter how young she may be. that's a very odd Nigerian culture tho. But if the daughter is married she has no right in her father's house as she's no more bearing the family name
she will only be reapected as due. There the daughter inlaw has more right. My mother inlaw said so.
Re: Who Has More Rights In A Family: Daughter In Law Or Daughter? by SAMBARRY: 10:07am On Dec 18, 2014
Exactly. Which kain nonsense be that undecided

grown ass man still living with his parents sotey daughter in law and sister in law dey fight. What if visitors steps in with husband and meets them in their shameless brawl undecided

naso family gossipy dey take start and travel undecided

oriburuku. Mshewwww undecided
Bisjosh:
Why should a man marry a wife and still be in his father`s house? undecided

That fight wouldn't have happened. embarassed

But in a case whereby the husband`s sister moved in with the brother and still fights with the wife then, she`s shameless angry
Re: Who Has More Rights In A Family: Daughter In Law Or Daughter? by ejikeme(m): 10:16am On Dec 18, 2014
the daughter in law na. there's no need asking. if the sister/daughter is sane enough, she gots respect her brother's wife.
has she forgotten that she is or will be in another girl's family someday

abeg, make I go mix concrete collect day pay.

(1) (Reply)

The Fiery Love Of A Son For His Mother. [READ] / Meet The 63year Old Woman That Has Slept With 3000 Men / Enmanuel Adebayor Exposes Family On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.