Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Anglican Church Opposes Catholic-catholic Ticket In Enugu Guber Race - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anglican Church Opposes Catholic-catholic Ticket In Enugu Guber Race (866 Views)

Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC / Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders / Anglican Church Opposes Catholic-catholic Ticket In Enugu Guber Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anglican Church Opposes Catholic-catholic Ticket In Enugu Guber Race by shegsrules(m): 9:51am On Dec 18, 2014
Anglican Church opposes Catholic-Catholic ticket in Enugu guber race. They way politics is been played is beginning to get worse in Nigeria. From ethnic difference to religious difference now it's based on the church you attend. We need qualified and able leaders n nothing more really.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/news/national-news/190735-anglican-church-opposes-catholic-catholic-ticket-in-enugu-guber-race
Re: Anglican Church Opposes Catholic-catholic Ticket In Enugu Guber Race by ammyluv2002(f): 9:52am On Dec 18, 2014
Religion is one of the major problem we have in this country undecided

2 Likes

Re: Anglican Church Opposes Catholic-catholic Ticket In Enugu Guber Race by miqos02(m): 9:53am On Dec 18, 2014
i read it too, i think it it unnecessary to make this request since both candidates are christian afterall

Re: Anglican Church Opposes Catholic-catholic Ticket In Enugu Guber Race by ejikeme(m): 10:08am On Dec 18, 2014
if those punks won't let my 042 to be, azi ga agba ha...
Re: Anglican Church Opposes Catholic-catholic Ticket In Enugu Guber Race by natureblack(m): 10:23am On Dec 18, 2014
Nigeria,we tend to holler against racism in the western world.......But what have we,a country that scours for disparity in all institutions. sad

Wtf is the meaning to Catholic-Catholic,Anglican-catholic angry angry angry.......geez
Re: Anglican Church Opposes Catholic-catholic Ticket In Enugu Guber Race by jacabi(m): 10:36am On Dec 18, 2014
Discrimination is killing Nigeria.
Re: Anglican Church Opposes Catholic-catholic Ticket In Enugu Guber Race by pendy79: 10:46am On Dec 18, 2014
The south easterners need to really do a deep reflection on how their sentiments have been allowed to jettison solid reasoning.

First it was muslim muslim, now catholic catholic for how long do we do away with good people with credible credentials on the altar of where they worshipped.

The PDP has really ruined this country and religion is one stupid ideology they have introduced into our political psyche.

Osun State that is more populated by Muslims once had both governor and deputy who were Christians but no one heard any uproar amongst the muslim elites.

The senate president and deputy are Christians but the Muslims aren't challenging that decision, when are we going to realize religion has nothing to do with delivering quality leadership to the people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anglican Church Opposes Catholic-catholic Ticket In Enugu Guber Race by Onyejiuwaokoh: 10:58am On Dec 18, 2014
These are the people that preach unity and love. oh my God ! the church has gone worldly and egocentrically
Re: Anglican Church Opposes Catholic-catholic Ticket In Enugu Guber Race by signz: 1:34pm On Dec 18, 2014
Immediately I saw this headline, I suspected it was Bishop Chukwuma that made the statement.

I opened the link and I wasn't disappointed
Re: Anglican Church Opposes Catholic-catholic Ticket In Enugu Guber Race by ejikeme(m): 8:19pm On Dec 18, 2014
signz:
Immediately I saw this headline, I suspected it was Bishop Chukwuma that made the statement.

I opened the link and I wasn't disappointed

that man should just join a party and contest. I'm tired of his leaking mouth.

(1) (Reply)

Gej Is Not A Christian. / What Will Happen If Feb 14 Election Btw GEJ And GMB Ends In A Close Stalemate? / Nigeria Was A Zionist Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.