Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

My Dad Is Dying - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / My Dad Is Dying (1306 Views)

Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. / How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death / My Dad: Aremu Gawat Is Not Dead, He Is Still Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dad Is Dying by alabosian(m): 9:52am On Dec 18, 2014
I need your prayer. My dad is dying.
Re: My Dad Is Dying by maclatunji: 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2014
My Allah grant him life if it will be beneficial for him and may he accept him as a righteous servant if his time has truly come. May he also strengthen you his family at this tough time.

5 Likes

Re: My Dad Is Dying by AlBaqir(m): 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
maclatunji:
My Allah grant him life if it will be beneficial for him and may he accept him as a righteous servant if his time has truly come. May he also strengthen you his family at this tough time.

Illahi Amin bi hur'mati Muhammad wa ahli Muhammad.
Re: My Dad Is Dying by alabosian(m): 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmm doctor said He is now in a Coma.
Ya Allahu you are our only hope.
Re: My Dad Is Dying by ayinba1(f): 2:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
May Allah strengthen you and grant your father ease, Amin
Re: My Dad Is Dying by jiddama(f): 4:13pm On Dec 18, 2014
please remain strong, sickness doesn't always equate to death. keep reciting on him this:
"Adh-hibil-ba-sa Rab-bin-nas. Ishfi antash-shafi, la shifaa il-la shifauka, shifa'an La yughadiru suqman"
"Remove this pain, O Lord of mankind and heal. You are the Healer. There is no healing except Yours; a healing that will not leave behind any ailment"
Re: My Dad Is Dying by kazlaw2000: 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2014
maclatunji:
Aamiin
Re: My Dad Is Dying by AlBaqir(m): 5:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
alabosian:
Hmmmmmmmmm doctor said He is now in a Coma.
Ya Allahu you are our only hope.

Du'a E Hijab
Sayyid ibni Ta-us in Mahajul Da -wat writes many merits of this du-a'a. If this du-a'a is recited for a person in trance or unconsciousness or temporary insanity, he or she shall become normal.

It is also recited to make a woman give birth to a living child if there were several miscarriages.

To seek forgiveness of sins and to get enough sustenance, recite this du-a'a on 40 consecutive Fridays, after sunset.

In the name of Allah, the beneficent, the merciful.

O Allah, truly, I beseech You. O He who is beyond the visual range of created beings on account of the splendor of His light.

O He was demonstrates Himself through His majesty and might, and makes known His purity and holiness by doing good (to His creation).

O He who is high and exalted in glory and greatness, having no equal in distinction and eminence. O He who separates the good from the bad, in all affairs, how much intricate or remote they may be, for readily they lay bare every secret, in no time, on receiving His command.

O He in answer to whose call stood firm the heavens and the earths.

O He who made the skies more beautiful by decorating it with twinkling stars, also a (useful) guide for the people wandering in (darkness).

O He who, very kindly, with delicate fineness, gave brightness to the moon, to spread soft light I the gloomy dark night.

O He who filled the sun with radiating luminous energy, to make easy, for mankind, pursuit of economic activity, and also a sure sign, separating night form the day by His ever-dominating authority.

O He to who (alone) we must bow down to show gratitude in return of the inundating downpour of His favors and bounties.

I beseech You, in the name of the intricate, strongly tied, hard to understand glory of Your arsh (seat of divine authority); (in the name of) the utmost mercy of Your book, and (in the name) of all names, which are Yours, (You) referred to Yourself, or You chose for Yourself, but kept in Your transcendental wisdom; (In the name of) all Your names, which are Yours, (You) revealed in Your book, or (those name which are) firmly and permanently learnt by heart by the pure ever prostrating (angles) all over Your arsh; and from their secret thoughts comes to the forefront sincere expression of unique and incomparable oneness of Allah (monotheism); and sure affirmation of Your singleness (without an equal), sharing together, with total submissiveness to You.

Verily You are Allah. You are Allah. You are Allah. there is no god except You. And I beseech You, in name of Your names, through which You communicated to Kalim (Musa) on the celebrated mountain (tur).

Thereafter the splendor of the unseeable light flashed magnificently, pulling down the mountain to ground level, breaking it into small pieces, (as if prostrating) before Your glory and majesty, and awe inspiring honour; trembling on account of Your omnipotent power; and frightsome, collapsing before You. Therefore, there is no god except You. There is no god except You.

And I beseech You, in the name of Your name, by which You partitioned the eyebrows of the eyes of on-lookers (to open the eyes and see), and by which You lets Your wisdom operate, and the proofs with which Your prophets made known the truth, whose minds and hearts were aware of Your being, while You are hidden in the secret stations of the innermost seclusion.

I beseech You, in the name of this particular name, to send blessings on Muhammad on the household of Muhammad, and send away from me, and from other suffering people, and from all the believing men and women, all frustrations, infirmities, accidents, diseases, errors, sins, doubts,polytheism, infidelity, rebellion, hypocrisy, destruction, ill-will, ignorance, anger, hardship, distress, corruption of conscience, impeding revenge, hostility of the enemies, subjugation to the cruel tyrants.

Verily You hear supplications, and is kind as much as You will, O Allah, send blessings on Muhammad and on the household of Muhammad.

Re: My Dad Is Dying by AlBaqir(m): 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2014
^You can alternatively recite Surah al-Fatiha 70times inside water while you 'breathe' after each recitation on the water. Just little quantity of water. Put drops from it in his mouth and use the remaining to massage him. You can alternatively place your 'fighting' hand on his head and recite as above. In sha Allah, your dad will wake up healthy.

Do this every morning for 7days consecutively.

NB: Recite al-Fatiha the way Allah revealed it. Meaning you start with "Bismillah..." And No 'Amin' at the end.

Salam
Re: My Dad Is Dying by AlBaqir(m): 7:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
Empiree, I know your Empire is adorn by recitation of sura Yasin grin ma sha Allah, kindly remember dad of this NL member in your du'a. I requested Yasin from you for him pls. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: My Dad Is Dying by Empiree: 2:50am On Dec 19, 2014
^ Inshallah ta'ala. I generally make dua for muslims (dead or alive) in my daily dua.
Re: My Dad Is Dying by alabosian(m): 10:12am On Dec 19, 2014
My dad is dead
Re: My Dad Is Dying by zemaye: 12:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
Inna Lillahi wai inna ilaiyhi rajiun.
May Allah have mercy on him forgive him, purify his works and accept them.may Allah illuminate his abode and furnish him with provisions from jannah. Amin and my dad too!!! embarassed
So sorry
Re: My Dad Is Dying by tbaba1234: 12:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
zemaye:
May Allah have mercy on him forgive him, purify his works and accept them.may Allah illuminate his abode and furnish him with provisions from jannah. Amin and my dad too!!! embarassed
So sorry

Ameen
Re: My Dad Is Dying by AlBaqir(m): 1:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
zemaye:
So sorry

Amin Ya Rabil alameen
Re: My Dad Is Dying by kazlaw2000: 7:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
zemaye:
So sorry
Aamiin
Re: My Dad Is Dying by mohammad11: 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2014
zemaye:
So sorry

Aameen
Re: My Dad Is Dying by Empiree: 9:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
post=29020189:
Ameen
Re: My Dad Is Dying by kemiola89(f): 3:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
alabosian:
My dad is dead
May Allah forgive his shortcomings and grant him jannatul firdaus, may He give you and his loved ones the strength to bear the irreparable loss.
Re: My Dad Is Dying by bimp08: 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2014
what was his could never have passed him bro.take heart hear.inna llah wa inna llayhi raji'un.
Re: My Dad Is Dying by meshman: 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
Innallilahi wa ina ilayhi raji'un.

May Allah give him eternal peace , surely loosing a father is a great test from Allah, I pray you are able to take heart, Am sorry brother
Re: My Dad Is Dying by maclatunji: 11:59pm On Dec 28, 2014
zemaye:
So sorry

Ameen.
Re: My Dad Is Dying by slyfox5555: 9:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
Sorry for your loss.
Re: My Dad Is Dying by ayinba1(f): 9:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
alabosian:
My dad is dead

May Allah forgive his sins and grant him aljannah firdaus, amin

(1) (Reply)

The Evils Of Djinn And Sunnatic Solutions / How Many Wives Did Prophet Mohammed Have / Acadip Storms Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.