Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,997 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

I Need A Man To Love And Marry Me! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Man To Love And Marry Me! (7573 Views)

Seun Osewa Will You Marry Me? / Can U Date And Marry Ur Age Mate: Nid Advise / Omolola Would U Marry Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Man To Love And Marry Me! by Am4real20(f): 11:33am On Dec 18, 2014
I created this account to search for love,2015 is around the corner and I don't want to remain single.

I need a man that will genuinely love me,be a brother,Sister,Father and everything. I need someone who is real,someone I can pour out my heart to. Please I don't need scammers,I am real. You must be a christian and ready to settle down. Contact me please.

A little bit about me,am a lady of average height. Light chocolate in complexion,am a peace loving,jovial and playful person. I love d simple things of life eg Nature. I ve got a golden heart so I ve been told.

I need a man that's is matured enough to settle down,am not here for games. He should be a christian,focused,has zeal to work and succeed,a man that can keep to his word and love un-conditionally. More up-date coming

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Man To Love And Marry Me! by HarkinromardeY(m): 11:38am On Dec 18, 2014
Am4real20:
I created this account to search for love,2015 is around the corner and I don't want to remain single.

I need a man that will genuinely love me,be a brother,Sister,Father and everything. I need someone who is real,someone I can pour out my heart to. Please I don't need scammers,I am real. You must be a christian and ready to settle down. Contact me please.

Where's ur pic

1 Like

Re: I Need A Man To Love And Marry Me! by braine(m): 11:38am On Dec 18, 2014
Goodluck in your search..
Re: I Need A Man To Love And Marry Me! by Am4real20(f): 11:44am On Dec 18, 2014
HarkinromardeY:

Where's ur pic
Sorry I don't want to attach my pictures for now.
Re: I Need A Man To Love And Marry Me! by Am4real20(f): 11:47am On Dec 18, 2014
HarkinromardeY:

Where's ur pic
Don't want to attach my pictures yet.
Re: I Need A Man To Love And Marry Me! by Am4real20(f): 11:47am On Dec 18, 2014
braine:
Goodluck in your search..
Thank you,I don't know if I will be lucky here.
Re: I Need A Man To Love And Marry Me! by holatin(m): 11:51am On Dec 18, 2014
God will provide

Say silently to her ear
Will you be my dad 3rd wife

1 Like

Re: I Need A Man To Love And Marry Me! by thegoodone2(m): 11:51am On Dec 18, 2014
God will provide.
Re: I Need A Man To Love And Marry Me! by braine(m): 11:52am On Dec 18, 2014
Am4real20:
Thank you,I don't know if I will be lucky here.

I'm not sure. You didn't particularly say anything about yourself and the kind of person you want, only if you want just anybody tho.
Re: I Need A Man To Love And Marry Me! by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 11:56am On Dec 18, 2014
Am4real20:

you registered today for this post.......how real are you? prove yourself by sending me a whatsapp message @ 07068954220 or better check my profile via my signature
Re: I Need A Man To Love And Marry Me! by Am4real20(f): 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
you registered today for this post.......how real are you? prove yourself by sending me a whatsapp message @ 07068954220 or better check my profile via my signature
Hey take it easy,stop displaying your number online.
Re: I Need A Man To Love And Marry Me! by Am4real20(f): 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
holatin:
God will provide

Say silently to her hair
Will you be my dad 3rd wife
Lol no please haba 3rd wife ke.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Man To Love And Marry Me! by Am4real20(f): 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
thegoodone2:
God will provide.
Amen

1 Like

Re: I Need A Man To Love And Marry Me! by Eberex(m): 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
hmmmmmm
Re: I Need A Man To Love And Marry Me! by holatin(m): 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2014
Am4real20:
Lol no please haba 3rd wife ke.
my dad is so energetic to wash and rinse you as you please.
Re: I Need A Man To Love And Marry Me! by diamondbank: 12:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
Am4real20:

.1.you need to be specific.2.marry when you meet the right person not because of ur self and not because 2015.If people who are now victims of similar mistakes read ur thread,they will just give ur big craving a very small smile.The situation u a in now,you can handle ur self.Just look for a mentor u can trust who is a genuine spirit filled christian(I guess u a too)who u can open up to any extent to,and promise ur self to follow the person's advice even when it goes against ur wish.You may not believe it,with ur current situation,it is hard to discern a man who will mary u just to ruin you.Wishing the best innlife but if u proceed like that just don't forget that someone once advised u on nairaland.I understand and respect how u a feeling but know that donig what we feel sometimes could be more damaging to our world than nuclear bomb.Look for someone who feel what u feel not people that are together with u in the heat of what u a going tru.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Man To Love And Marry Me! by diamondbank: 12:34pm On Dec 18, 2014
diamondbank:
.1.you need to be specific.2.marry when you meet the right person not because of ur self and not because 2015.If people who are now victims of similar mistakes read ur thread,they will just give ur big craving a very small smile.The situation u a in now,you can handle ur self.Just look for a mentor u can trust who is a genuine spirit filled christian(I guess u a too)who u can open up to any extent to,and promise ur self to follow the person's advice even when it goes against ur wish.You may not believe it,with ur current situation,it is hard to discern a man who will mary u just to ruin you.Wishing the best innlife but if u proceed like that just don't forget that someone once advised u on nairaland.I understand and respect how u a feeling but know that donig what we feel sometimes could be more damaging to our world than nuclear bomb.Look for someone who feel what u feel not people that are together with u in the heat of what u a going tru.
I meant because of ur self.I don't know why I typed not because of ur self.Have people bin telling u you that u need to be a bit selfless? lol!
Re: I Need A Man To Love And Marry Me! by Jack188: 9:53am On Dec 19, 2014
Why don't you try online dating website? There are a lot of them on the web. My friend has been using http://www.bridge-of-love.com website for a while and dated several Russian girls from there so far. They are ver nice and good looking. Online dating is definitely worth the effort. If you try, you will surely find someone for you too wink
Re: I Need A Man To Love And Marry Me! by beezy08(m): 10:51am On Dec 19, 2014
can i meet you......any contacts?
Re: I Need A Man To Love And Marry Me! by manitobor(m): 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2014
You didn't provide any means of contacting you.
Re: I Need A Man To Love And Marry Me! by mohims(m): 1:12am On Dec 20, 2014
Am4real20:

A little bit about me,am a lady of average height. Light chocolate in complexion,am a peace loving,jovial and playful person. I love d simple things of life eg Nature. I ve got a golden heart so I ve been told.

I need a man that's is matured enough to settle down,am not here for games. He should be a christian,focused,has zeal to work and succeed,a man that can keep to his word and love un-conditionally. More up-date coming
Re: I Need A Man To Love And Marry Me! by pascenta(m): 7:38am On Dec 20, 2014
Am very serious how do I contact u
Re: I Need A Man To Love And Marry Me! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 20, 2014
Am4real20:

As much as u mean well... This isn't the best way to go about such things, because majority of the men u meet here would be looking to take advantage of your vulnerability... But I pray you find a man who'd treat u with respect and love u....
But take your time to understand whoever comes ur way... Dont be to emotional.. because emotions actually blind you to what really is...
All d very best...

1 Like

Re: I Need A Man To Love And Marry Me! by Housecare: 5:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
Okay..well said, plz ur name,ur age, tribe.all this are important info..pm me for further discussion tublezolaboyin@yahoo.com or 791f42b1
Re: I Need A Man To Love And Marry Me! by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 03, 2015
And we were never informed again if the search actually clicked (yield) or not? This is one thing with Nigerians just like salary earners. They keep shouting when their salary is not paid, but once they receive the said salary, nobody would hear it was paid. Lol
Re: I Need A Man To Love And Marry Me! by Am4real20(f): 1:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
RedBenson:
And we were never informed again if the search actually clicked (yield) or not? This is one thing with Nigerians just like salary earners. They keep shouting when their salary is not paid, but once they receive the said salary, nobody would hear it was paid. Lol
No I didn't get any contacts from here,but am still hoping.
Re: I Need A Man To Love And Marry Me! by Joniboi(m): 1:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
Am4real20:
No I didn't get any contacts from here,but am still hoping.
Just passing.
Re: I Need A Man To Love And Marry Me! by pascenta(m): 3:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
Am4real20:

pls can contact me on 08063689193
Re: I Need A Man To Love And Marry Me! by no1madman(m): 8:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
How big is ur Butt?
Re: I Need A Man To Love And Marry Me! by Ab025(m): 10:53am On Jan 04, 2015
no1madman:
How big is ur Butt?

lolz....niggar, now thats a real Q, but i guess u may have to see it ursef cos what if she tells u its big bt wen u meet her, u re staring at a thing ass....??

just forget the butt for now
Re: I Need A Man To Love And Marry Me! by Ab025(m): 10:56am On Jan 04, 2015
@poster.....u stated that u want a man who will luv u unconditionally bt still, u leave us very little details about yourself....u cant have it all without giving our some. atleast drop ur bb pin or email add. (although i ain't interested sha)
Re: I Need A Man To Love And Marry Me! by Am4real20(f): 7:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ab025:
@poster.....u stated that u want a man who will luv u unconditionally bt still, u leave us very little details about yourself....u cant have it all without giving our some. atleast drop ur bb pin or email add. (although i ain't interested sha)
My email address is in my profile,don't want to give out my bbm pin here because I don't want it online. What other details do u need?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? / Join Whatsapp Groups For Sugar Mummy Hookup / African Babes Are Looking For Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.