Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Share Your Funny Campaign Photos Here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Share Your Funny Campaign Photos Here (1303 Views)

Patience Jonathan At Dickson Seriaki's Re-election Campaign (photos) / Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos / Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Funny Campaign Photos Here by BossAyuk: 1:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
This is a fun thread for us to share our hilarious campaign photos.

Let me set the ball rolling. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Funny Campaign Photos Here by ipleddge: 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
BossAyuk:
This is a fun thread for us to share our hilarious campaign photos.

Let me set the ball rolling. grin grin
You are going to 2months in jail under copyright law
Re: Share Your Funny Campaign Photos Here by deji68: 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
The caption should be....oga jonah u see that project over there na tinubu start am and me i no fit finish am...no be me chop the money oooo
BossAyuk:

Re: Share Your Funny Campaign Photos Here by BossAyuk: 2:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
deji68:
The caption should be....oga jonah u see that project over there na tinubu start am and me i no fit finish am...no be thief the money oooo
undecided

Re: Share Your Funny Campaign Photos Here by frechy(m): 1:20am On Dec 30, 2014
You think making fun of Mr president and insulting him online makes you popular Ba Am very sorry for you..
Re: Share Your Funny Campaign Photos Here by BossAyuk: 1:03pm On Dec 30, 2014
frechy:
You think making fun of Mr president and insulting him online makes you popular Ba Am very sorry for you..
"Share your funny campaign photos here" That's the name of the thread and it was opened for anybody to post pictures irrespective of party affiliation so take your "sorry" and shove it up your miserable ass.

(1) (Reply)

Who Has The First Right Of Way? / Nigerian Army To Sack 3000 Soldiers Because Of Boko Haram!! / Meet Buhari's Star-studded Anti-corruption Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.